Rc Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rc Addicts

A place for RC Addicts to sit back and discuss their hobby!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

randomness

Go down 
+8
musclecar201
evil3
Reyzo14
brushlessmicrodude
sidewinder
Shaun
sk8r
rclugnut
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Micro-T Master
Admin
Micro-T Master

Male Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-06-17

randomness - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:33 pm

Its weird how he just dissappeared like that Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.rcaddictz.com
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

Male Number of posts : 904
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:04 pm

yeah same with reyzo he go pooffy too, but he's been really buisy with school so i guess he has an excuse...

the lug
Back to top Go down
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

Number of posts : 885
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:33 am

I just figgured Reyzo had a girlfriend or something...
Back to top Go down
http://www.rinohunter.com
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:57 pm

sidewinder wrote:
I just figgured Reyzo had a girlfriend or something...

lol! well accually he may but i'ld be school, or his internet crashed again...

the lug
Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:13 am

i have math in room 136 R4

the lug
Back to top Go down
evil3
I feel dizzy
evil3

Male Number of posts : 422

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:23 am

Ok??? Suspect

After next week I am on winter break.
Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:38 pm

accually i lied Embarassed its in room 138, my friend has latin in room 136 then...

the lug
Back to top Go down
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:39 pm

Oh, well then, 138 makes all of the difference. afro

hey you might like dadaism... google it if you have a minute or two...you'll probably get a kick out of it.
Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:45 pm

it is quite amusing and rather different, i like it, hmm well it got me thinking to say the least,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dadaism
thats the article i read just being sure,

and accually the rooms are like 20 feet apart cuz they're like split accross an intersection and yeah, i'm a tad odd....

the lug
Back to top Go down
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:13 pm

That's it. It has been expanded into a philosophy that basically uses the absurd as a way of viewing life.

For example, my favorite light-bulb joke:

Q: How many Dadaist does it take to change a light-bulb?

A: To get to the other side.

Being a "tad odd" at your age can be rough at times, but trust me, when you get older you will have so many more stories and life experiences than the "normal" kids ever did. Like Mad Magazine used to preach; Why be normal? monkey Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:03 pm

sidewinder wrote:
That's it. It has been expanded into a philosophy that basically uses the absurd as a way of viewing life.

Being a "tad odd" at your age can be rough at times, but trust me, when you get older you will have so many more stories and life experiences than the "normal" kids ever did. Like Mad Magazine used to preach; Why be normal? monkey Very Happy

LOL thats funny, i'm not a tad odd, i'm different (really the same thing i think but i may also be crazy, or uhhh big long words i can't say....) and PROUD of it, yeah so what if i play with "toy cars", and have some stalkereque tendancies , but i like my different veiw of the world, i notice stuff others don't i like to think, idk, i guess you have a point about it being rough, yeah 2 days a week i eat lunch alone the go respond to the 30ish emails i have from like 3 people but its fun, you should really try that, send like 20 emails to one person that talk about different stuff... then see where they go its rather amusing... i have a total of 4 conversations of just "fine" back and forth, with 2 different people one has been going on almost a year...

the lug
Back to top Go down
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:11 pm

The email thing sounds like it could be fun. I used to call my friend Jason when I knew he wouldn’t be home and read the list of ingredients off of things like soup cans or ketchup until his answering machine would quit recording. Most of the time I’d call back and read some more stuff..just to annoy him. Another fun answering machine gag was to cal and say “one,” and then hang up, call back and then say “two,” and so on, until you got really bored or you filled up the messages capability on the machine. If you space it out through the day your victim has to sort through your crap to get his real messages. It works best when the victim is waiting for an important call.
Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:23 pm

LOL, i gotta try that, that'll bug a few people...
OHH YEAH i got a freind who even said i could post a annoying voicemessages HEHEHE, ohh that'll make them talk, ohh hahahahahhahaha this'll be fun, oh many thanks to you hehehe this'll be fun.... i'll read off stuff from my can of DTX powershot, they'll think i'm insane, or just inhaling that stuff...

the lug
Back to top Go down
evil3
I feel dizzy
evil3

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:05 pm

rclugnut wrote:
sidewinder wrote:

LOL thats funny, i'm not a tad odd, i'm different (really the same thing i think but i may also be crazy, or uhhh big long words i can't say....) and PROUD of it, yeah so what if i play with "toy cars", and have some stalkereque tendancies , but i like my different veiw of the world, i notice stuff others don't i like to think, idk, i guess you have a point about it being rough, yeah 2 days a week i eat lunch alone the go respond to the 30ish emails i have from like 3 people but its fun, you should really try that, send like 20 emails to one person that talk about different stuff... then see where they go its rather amusing... i have a total of 4 conversations of just "fine" back and forth, with 2 different people one has been going on almost a year...

the lug
That almost sounded like me in HS. lol

Also that email thing does sound like fun, and maybe some day I might have to do that or get involed in it. lol
Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:04 pm

I just ate half a cold chicken sausage very yummy
and whats life without the sausage song

i did NOT find the video it was sent to me by a friend....

the lug
Back to top Go down
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:14 pm

I wish I could grow a full grey beard like that sausage guy.
Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:32 pm

LOL, yeah...

munchies are good...
HAHAHA THE LUG IS OUTTA SCHOOL, finnially...

the lug
Back to top Go down
evil3
I feel dizzy
evil3

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:37 pm

You smoke pot??? lol

I have been out of school since last week, then I don't go back until mid Jan
Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:51 pm

evil3 wrote:
You smoke pot??? lol

I have been out of school since last week, then I don't go back until mid Jan

LOL, many people woudln't be surprised if i did but i don't... i'm talking about munchies mix the snack food assortment you know cheetos doritos pretrezs and sun chips all in one bag...

randomness - Page 5 Munchies_fix_tb

the lug
Back to top Go down
evil3
I feel dizzy
evil3

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:35 pm

I haven't seen those in some time. lol

I wonder if the guy who made the name for it was high or not Suspect
Back to top Go down
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:31 pm

He had to be.

Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:47 pm

well thier was talk about the twilight movie, my friend gave me this link...

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=I3A6X9W6

the lug
Back to top Go down
Micro-T Master
Admin
Micro-T Master

Male Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:12 pm

MC201 accidentally sent me a link to this in AIM, but it made me laugh my A$$ off so i had to post it here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ6XzxjcYYk&feature=channel_page

Back to top Go down
http://www.rcaddictz.com
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:04 pm

anybody know how to record the music coming out of your speakers? with out a mic that is... cuz i got something hilarous that people would get a kick outta...

http://www.rc411.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6708&page=264&pp=10 funny stuff it goes onto the next page too, and i didn't make that all up on my own affraid

the lug
Back to top Go down
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:00 am

That reminds me...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 5 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

randomness
Page 5 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rc Addicts :: Site Chat-
Jump to: