Rc Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rc Addicts

A place for RC Addicts to sit back and discuss their hobby!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

randomness

Go down 
+8
musclecar201
evil3
Reyzo14
brushlessmicrodude
sidewinder
Shaun
sk8r
rclugnut
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
evil3
I feel dizzy
evil3

Male Number of posts : 422
Registration date : 2008-07-10

randomness - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:44 pm

That track isn't local for me, in fact it is about an 1 hour to 1.5 hours away form me. Yes you did just read that on xrc, but I just wanted every one to know how happy I was. Also if you really wanted I could break every heat down so you would know almost what it is like to race for the 5 mins to 10 min main. lol
Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

Male Number of posts : 904

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:48 pm

LOL thats cool, yeah, 30 min and 40 min for tracks for me, and only 1 has a race program and thats carpet, and i don't have the $ to get into carpet, right now...

the lug
Back to top Go down
evil3
I feel dizzy
evil3

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:00 am

My local tracks are about that far, so go out and race. Although I did have a track that was about 5 miles away form me for the longest time unil it closed so then I have been traveling about 30 or so miles to a track that becames my local track.

Really I don't have the money to race, but I still do. lol
Back to top Go down
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

Number of posts : 885
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:21 am

I always thought these looked stupid, well, until I saw this one with a brush-less set up.

Back to top Go down
http://www.rinohunter.com
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:47 pm

kinda emo really cool,

randomness - Page 7 Camera25
randomness - Page 7 Camera26

the lug
Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:30 pm

allone alll alone.....

good books to read for all you teenage types and then some..... (aka sidewinder)
an abundace of katherines
looking for alasaka
paper towns

of all of them the last is my fav. tho i think i gotta re-read the last 30 pages of alaska cuz i was soo tired rational thought was not with me
these books are all writen by john green and i'd rate all of them R for language, inaproprate themes (aka underage smoking and drinking), some sexual content, drug referances, tho as a note, katherine doesn't have any drug use or
paper towns very little language
alasaka wost of all.... the whole shebang in that one... but if you can get past that then they're good books.....

btw i'm really tired skiing killed me today so i probally am not capable of normal comumications.....

the lug
Back to top Go down
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:51 pm

I was looking at the book an abundace of katherines Maybe I'll pick it up.

Hey, I just thought of this, since you like to read, you might like the story A Dream of Armageddon by H.G. Wells. It.s a short story and is really kind of amazing, if you do read it remember that all of the things he describes (like airplanes and various weapons) hadn't been invented when he wrote this (1901). It reads well until near the end, then you think "I'm running out of story, what was the point" ...stay with it, it has a great conclusion. You can read it: HERE free.
Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:47 pm

something is brewing in the lug cave...

the lug
Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:06 pm

lug caught a shark while fishing in florida, pics to come...

the lug
Back to top Go down
evil3
I feel dizzy
evil3

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:19 am

Now that would be really fun. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:50 pm

Shark pics and my GF's "amazing " computer

randomness - Page 7 02250912
randomness - Page 7 02250911
randomness - Page 7 02250910
randomness - Page 7 My_gf_10

the lug
Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:17 pm

wow nada on the shark pics... okay

well you know you have issues when you start debating weather or not to use a gear diff as your computer backround...

the lug
Back to top Go down
Shaun
RC Addict Staff
Shaun

Male Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:08 am

I loved the randomness thread..........

buddy at work finally bought a micro-t so we had a good time messing with them tonight..... I ended up getting the losi street tires for mine. And like them alot, they work better than bald pins.

I got the micro-t addiction again and have a few items I will be picking up on pay day. I also decided to add up what I have spent on my micro-t(I keep all the cards/ packaging tops from the parts I buy. Turns out I have spent $146 thats before the price of the truck, and the price of the wheels I bought tonight. Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.okrcrc.net
brushlessmicrodude
Rc Master

Male Number of posts : 802
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:11 pm

^spender welcome back i love this thread nioce shark
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:38 am

Have you had any shark steaks yet? They really aren't that good but knowing you caught it should make it better.
Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:09 pm

sidewinder wrote:
Have you had any shark steaks yet? They really aren't that good but knowing you caught it should make it better.

nope nada on the shark fooder...

tho they put up a good fight...

the lug
Back to top Go down
Shaun
RC Addict Staff
Shaun

Male Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:28 am

rclugnut wrote:
sidewinder wrote:

nope nada on the shark fooder...

tho they put up a good fight...

the lug

You fought a shark?

Had to replace a piston, sleeve, and rod in a brand new AE 4.6 motor today. freaking morons need to learn what a break in period is. I could see the colorations on the crank and rod it got so hot. Rolling Eyes I had to disassemble the whole engine, there were metal shavings all through it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.okrcrc.net
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:02 pm

Fig Smith
3/12/2009 W2
Short Story

Title

“Carter” barked Admiral Jennings “Get your ass over here right NOW!”
“Yeis Sah!” replied Carter with too much energy for someone who’s been working for the past 31 hour’s non-stop. The entire crew of the Starship HATHOR had been working non-stop for the past day, many of them were now pushing two days with no sleep, very little food, and hard work the whole time. Jennings wondered how long it would be before the hit a wall. He knew he himself was nearing the end of his rope but this was the price they had to pay for progress. Well that and making the mistake of landing on a Slydr planet… What a mistake that was. Under fire before we could even power down. We took heavy damage and still after 30 hours of work we weren’t near full operational capacity. He knew that they’d have to stop at some point but didn’t know when it was safe, or if they were being followed seeing as radar and just about every other system worth anything…
“Sir? Sir? You OK sir? That would be carter again…
“That is not of importance soldier. Make your report and make if fast, we needed to be on Tartisan Yesterday.”
“We have full power to engines, but the StarDrive is still offline, our shields are up to 47% power, and all weapons are fully operational. We also have short range radar working as well, the deep space Telementally systems need another hour before they’re fully functional.”
“Thank-You sergeant, how is the crew doing?”
“They are slowing down, even the best of the best aren’t perfect Admiral. I guess we can keep this up for maybe another four hours top then we’ll be working against ourselves.”
“Are we reading anything of notice on the short range radar?”
“No Sir, nothing of any real value or usefulness there is a small cluster of small planet fragments that could provide us a place to land for a time so that we can do better repairs:
“How soon can we get there?”
“We can be landed in 26 minuets, Sah!”
“Make it so, and don’t bother me unless it’s something worth saying until we’ve begun our approach”
“You got it, nothin’ from no body.”
Finally a break of luck, this trip had been ill-fated from the start. But his orders were come back successful or not at all… Those were his orders and he intended to follow them to the end. He knew they probably weren’t going to make it. The Slydrs had control of more planets then they had even knowledge of back on Mars. So here they were floating along with a ship half falling apart and a crew near mutiny and he wasn’t going to say it to his crew, but most unlikely they were not going to make it back. This whole 7.43 Trillion dollar trip was just a publicity stunt by the government to make the people think they were actually doing something about the Slydr issue. Slydrs are small flat aliens that are similar to centipedes that are about five inches wide. They come in huge numbers and have somehow built weapons that deal massive amounts of damage by spraying a mist of super concentrated acid at ships and soldiers alike. This had been a huge issue for the armies because there is no really effective way of stopping the acid. That’s what the nerds in the labs said. But I know something they don’t know, thought Jennings bitterly, you can burn the stuff, those nimrods never thought of that now did they, they were too busy working out how to neutralize the god crap stuff, they never thought that it could be simply burned off… Then again those candy asses never even fired a gun. Let alone got a good dose of acid and still took a few thousand with them before they even let the medics touch them. The feds they don’t know what it’s like to be out on the front lines, they don’t know what the numbers mean, and they don’t care to know either, they just want the money. Jennings had seen this first hand which is why he had to call in almost all of his old favors just to get on this trip and out of the heck hole they call work. heck this situation he was in may be closer to heck but at least he wouldn’t die because he ate some toxic carrots. No. He, Admiral Jennings, knew that he would go out fighting for humanity, or maybe because it was better than having to deal with the rest of the world.
“Thirty Seconds until contact”
“Why the heck must you be so god crap loud, dumbass speakers…” shouted Jennings to nobody but the wall…
“Sir is everything all right?” that’d be Carter again, crap kid. When is he gunna see the big picture? This trip isn’t about being a hero. It’s about doing the job and not getting killed.
“Hell no. What are you stupid kid, when was the last time you looked at the ships status. What is this giving me all these kids straight out of school, no training at all. No wonder the planets gone to heck.
“Sorry sir, admiral sir.”
“Make sure the ship is set and then shut everything down, full stealth mode, shields up to what they can be safely I don’t want to risk anymore damage to this crate anymore than need be.”
“Yes sir, I thought you’d say that so we’re shutting everything down.”
“Good, maybe they taught you something at that place the call a school after all.”
The tinkling of a faint bell roused Jennings from his sleep. But this time it wasn’t even allowed to finish its boring recording before it was hit again. A pause, and again faster and more persistently than before. A call accompanied it now. “Sir, Admiral Jennings Sir. Please Admiral Sir.”
“Wha, you people want, is a few measly hours of sleep too much to ask for?”
“We’re sorry sir but you’d come to the bridge A.S.A.P. We have a situation,” a muffled voice said whispered through the closed door.
“A SITUATION, WHAT KIND OF SITUATION?” bellowed Jennings.
“Well, that’s just it sir. We don’t really know…”
“WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON’T KNOW???”
“Well it’s not that we don’t know. It’s just its impossible”
“GOD DAMNIT ALL, WHAT THE heck IS GOING ON???” Yelled Jennings as he stormed out of his bed room. Stomping the whole way to the bridge silently wondering why he was woken up. These kids knew at least something about dealing with Slydr attacks. Why would they need to wake me?
“Sir Look here. See that there? That ship. It’s ours. Our ship is floating not six clicks away.”
“You sure?”
“Absolutely.” replied Adam.
“How can this be? These systems weren’t even touched by the Slydrs.
“I have no idea”
“Did you try contacting them?”
“No not yet, but I don’t think we can get a signal until they move past this here rock cluster.”
“Sir,” called Conroc “We got an incoming signal”
“Let’s see what they got to say for themselves. If this is a bunch of airhead fly boys I’m gunna blast um to the next galaxy. What the heck do they think they’re doing pretending to be us? They even have the same radio signature?”
A face flashed up on the main screen. For a second he thought it was the crew playing a joke on him, and then he realized they couldn’t be. Yet there it was staring back at him. He was staring back. Still staring at the screen he saw almost a mirror reflection of what his face was doing. The crew around him was totally silent, as was the crew in the screen. It was his face staring back at him, his crew, crowded around the face on his body.
His face was the first to talk “What the? How in the? Who? Huh? NO!”
Jennings was just as illiterate, as his image on the screen. Finally managed to say “Who, are you?”
“Admiral Francis Jennings 4th division Army Core, how about yourself?”
“Admiral Samuel Jennings 4th division Army Core.”
Who is this guy thought Jennings, and what the heck is going on. That was the name my parents were going to give me at first. I never told anybody that.
“All oddities aside,” said the other Jennings “Our ship just took a pounding by the Slydr’s. Would it be too much trouble for us to land, and possibly borrow a few men for repairs, my crew is about to collapse?”
Jennings was sizing him up. He looked pretty disparate especially to be asking for help from an unknown ship under the control of someone who could be your clone. “Yes you can land I see no issue, as for the man power we making some repairs of our own to some non-vital, but important systems” Jennings wasn’t about to tell them they were barely able to fly and were running nearly two days no sleep. Who knows who these people were and what they wanted.
“Many thanks; I will contact you in 24 hours about possible man power, and to talk about these strange circumstances my friend.”
Friend, Jennings certainly wouldn’t call this man a friend. He didn’t have many friends, and none of them were floating around deep space, picking up fully cloaked ships, and openly admitting their damage report. Jennings didn’t like it one bit. He liked control, power, and was confident in his knowledge of the world around him and how it worked. This however was a total curveball; he never had a situation like this ever.
For the next twenty-four hours he had ordered his crew to spend the first 16 or so resting, eat, and such, and then the next eight getting the ship in a better, more presentable condition. Jennings himself got very little rest and despite thinking he could’ve eaten a cow before that communication, he was merely eating out of habit at this point.
The twenty four hour mark came and went with little notice by any of the crew as they were still feverishly making repairs all over the ship to get it ready to fall out and go at a moment’s notice. The problem being, the Slydr’s hit so many key systems, that it was nearly impossible to do a full repair in eight hours. At five past the Twenty Four hour mark, Jennings ordered his crew to go back to resting and looking like they were in control, and had a ship that could fly, properly.
Finally at the Twenty Six hour mark, when Jennings was just about to march out there and bang on their main hatch. They received another transmission from the other Hathor. Then Conroc signaled him over, “Sir look at this. we got a signal coming in on the Longwave.”
“The longwave???, isn’t that for transmissions of small amounts of data really fast, and really far.” Askrd Jennings,
“Yes it is, should I pull it up sir?”
“Of course you should you nitwit” replied Jennings in an angry and curt tone.
Conroc loaded the transmission and it quickly popped up on the main screen. The message was from Admiral Francis Jennings. It read the following:
To the other Admiral,
It seems that our last Communication with you was the last one we’re going to make that way. It seems that our run in with the Slydrs caused more damage than we first thought. It would be appreciated if you would come over with some men to help repair our ship. We would be glad to lend back several of hours if your ship needs repairs as well it looked somewhat beat up from our scans. We would also appreciate it if you were to come aboard and talk about these strange circumstances. I have some idea about what has happened but it would be better if we could talk about it.
Francis Jennings.
The real Jennings read this note three times through. He was about to start reading it a fourth time when a thought struck him. He gave standing orders, as was routine in case of he didn’t return in five hours, that Judith should take over command.
With that he strode quickly out of the Bridge and proceeded to the main hatch to prep for a space walk. He systematically put on his AirSuit with a basic tactical supply kit. Then he was standing tall and proud out the main hatch. Walking down the ramp, he looked back at the HATHOR, and saluted. Looking forward, he saw the other ship looking just like the HATHOR but even more beat up if that was possible. Almost as if they were expecting him the main door of the Other Ship slowly lowered its self and Jennings proceeded to walk across the pitted surface of the asteroid and up into the Other Ship.
Back on the HATHOR, a crew member was just fixing the last part of the Hyperdrive when a large, what looked like Cockroach feel out onto the floor next to him. Instinctively he squashed it without thinking. Then suddenly he realized it, with a sudden outburst of violent swearing, he grabbed his radio, and yelled “JENNINGS! JENNINGS GET BACK GET BACK, IT’S A TRAP, IT’S THEM, THE SLYDR’S THEY FOUND US. EVERYONE FULL BATTLE STATATIONS! NOW WE GOTTA BE READY TO BLOW THOSE GUYS INTO THE NEXT DEMENTION. THIS IS NOT A DRILL. COME ON PEOPLE. LET’S MOVE” no one hesitated to follow the command. They all knew the Code, if some shouts that much, for that long about Slydrs, do what they say.
The crew got seated into position, with their turrets humming and vibrating slightly because of the amount of power they were storing, ready to fire at a moment’s notice. A sudden and violent explosion rocked the entire ship. Then loud sudden cracking sound of burning fuel, of ripping metal and that of the screams of the men of the HATHOR, many of them fired off their weapons of out nerves. They had no effect what so ever. The Other Ship was long imploded; they just shot right through the fireball. The rock that the HATHOR had been anchored to started to crack apart and it started to drift. As it drifted off out of the shelter of the asteroid every single crew member saw them, the ships, Slydr ships hundreds of thousands of them flying past them.
Judith got on the main radio to all of his crew in a solemn voice he said “okay this is men, we’re stuck here alone no help, and no one knows we’re here. We have no way of telling them. Let’s see how many of them we can take with us. We got 63% Shields. I’m betting a few chunks of rock and whatever the heck that Slydr ship was made outta hit our ship. So we probably got more hull damage than we know. But it’s up to you we can stay here and wait it out, or give it to the sick it to the murdering sons of bitches. I say let’s let those bastards know who the HATHOR is, and let them learn the name of Admiral Sam Jennings”
“AYE, TO JENNINGS” the crew chorused.

To Anybody
This is the last transmission from the Tartisan base in the 9th Snickers nebula we are being overrun. We never saw it coming, they hit us with such numbers and force that even if we could‘ve prepared, we never would’ve stood a chance, the weapons, the numbers, it was more than anything the entire human population could’ve handled. I plan to destroy this planet with what remaining weapons I can find hopefully that will take a small dent out of the Slydr army, but I fear this was a small fraction of what is still to come.
I also have attacted the last transmission we received from the HATHOR
The last living man on Tartisan.

** THE FOLLOWING WAS SENT FROM THE HATHOR**

We were attacked in a way we never could’ve thought possible, the Slydrs cloned our ship down to the radio signature. Admiral Jennings sacrificed himself and died a hero’s death to save our ship. We have encountered huge numbers of Slydr ships coming toward earth. With no way to warn them we are sending our coordinates and full ships logs to Tartisan in hope they can be sent to earth before it’s too late for them…

Judith, Capitan of the Hathor

the lug
Back to top Go down
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:30 am

That's really good lug, it reads really well and keeps moving. I'll have to re-read it tomorrow, I have a pounding headache right now, but even so, I enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:49 pm

cool thanks glad you liked it... yeah i woulda posted it sooner, but like 11 at night the day before it was due, i rembered i wanted to add that letter... and well it was crap... soo last night i got around to changing it....

my weekend in a nut shell this afternoon/tonight, homework
sat: work at 8-2: GF's b-day party, 2-10
sunday: hang out with GF on her b-day, 9 30ish - 8

its 18.5 hours with my GF this weekend, and she wanted to drag me shopping tonight... UGH no way i mean i love her and all, but i kinda got a crap load of HW to do,

ohh yeah i'm supposed to be doing that now... Wink

the lug
Back to top Go down
Reyzo14
RC Pro
Reyzo14

Male Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:23 pm

Thats really good lug. Very Happy As for 18.5 hours with your gf...itll only get worse... Crying or Very sad

Schwenzo
Back to top Go down
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:49 am

OK, I shouldn't tell you this because it's kind of a rotten thing to do, but, to save your sanity...well, anyway just do this:

Shopping with a female, any age female, is the closest thing to heck on Earth you will ever experience. But, don't panic, there is a trick;When you get to the store, or worse yet, the mall, you need to start to become the biggest jerk you can get away with. First you need to look at everything that you know she will have no interest in, "Oh look honey it's a concrete drill, this thing runs at 4.8 amps!" or, "Oh cool, check it out! this place has paint on sale, I have to ask if they have any quick drying water based hobby paint." Whatever you do don't let her get to the stuff she likes without stopping to look at everthing she hates along the way.

Good, now she's starting to think "I wish I had gone without him." Next, she's going to want to look at clothes, and she's going to think it's funto try stuff on, now unless she's trying on bathing suites or stuff at a Victoria's Secret it's going to be boring...and BTW, you're 16 so I feel obliged to say, don't do that you little perv. OK, now, you're not going to be an]ble to stop her from the endless fashion show, so you need to slip things in like, "that's pretty cool, it makes you look like you have a pot belly...OH. not that I mean that in a bad ay, it's kind of cute." or start picking clothes out for her to try on that you know she'll never wear. A good example is a while back I was dating a girl who was really into clothes, nice girley clothes, so when I got dragged to the store with her I kept picking stuff that a goth chick would have liked and kept telling her "Oh come on, try it on, for me...please." Then you tell her how great she looks in the stuff she hates, when she tries on the stuff she really likes you say things like, "yeah, it's ok, I guess" or "are you sure you like that, not that I don't, but it just doesn't look like you..."

By now she's thinking "He's never going shoppig with me again!" Of course you need to figure out just how far you can push her without causing her to want to break up with you. Al women will have different breaking points so just think of her and wing it. But if you've been with her long enough you should be able to figure out when you're annoying her and when you're on the edge of going too far.
Back to top Go down
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:51 am

Really? I can't type He LL? Watch: heck, heck, heck, heck, heck, heck, heck, heck, heck, heck.
Back to top Go down
evil3
I feel dizzy
evil3

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:20 pm

heck? <edit I guess you can't

lol, the dirty old man speeks. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bar321
RC Pro

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:56 pm

lug u think u have it bad whats worse is gettin draged shoppin with ur older sis and mom >.< and noe older sis's idiot boyfriend >.< >.< and ya it dont ever get better well till u get married then the day after that it sux again till u get divorsed and lose half ur stuff............. and why cant we say heck

edit: what the heck?????.....he'll
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 7 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

randomness
Page 7 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rc Addicts :: Site Chat-
Jump to: