Rc Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rc Addicts

A place for RC Addicts to sit back and discuss their hobby!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New chasis design for Radline

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

Number of posts : 885
Registration date : 2008-06-21

New chasis design for Radline - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New chasis design for Radline   New chasis design for Radline - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:36 am

found it: cheers Alumaloy! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.rinohunter.com
musclecar201
Rc Master
musclecar201

Male Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: New chasis design for Radline   New chasis design for Radline - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:10 pm

Now where can I find a propane torch....I went to harbor freight a week ago and I didn't see anything probably because I wasn't looking for it eitehr. Yea I haven't been posting much been busy with back to school homework...
Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

Male Number of posts : 904
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: New chasis design for Radline   New chasis design for Radline - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:55 pm

those torches are fun, i've used um a few times geek

the lug
Back to top Go down
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: New chasis design for Radline   New chasis design for Radline - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:19 am

Yeah they are...Walmart has them sometimes, you can find them at any hardware store, some car parts places, plumbing supply houses...etc. Just don't throw the cylinder into a camp fire, they're not supposed to explode, but trust me on this...DON"T THROW THEM IN A CAMPFIRE. If you do, run for your life.
Back to top Go down
musclecar201
Rc Master
musclecar201

PostSubject: Re: New chasis design for Radline   New chasis design for Radline - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:26 am

Quote :
those torches are fun, i've used um a few times

the lug

Yeah just don't light anything on fire!

Quote :
Yeah they are...Walmart has them sometimes, you can find them at any hardware store, some car parts places, plumbing supply houses...etc. Just don't throw the cylinder into a camp fire, they're not supposed to explode, but trust me on this...DON"T THROW THEM IN A CAMPFIRE. If you do, run for your life.

Don't plan on throwing them in a fire anytime soon. tongue But it would be interesting to try it.

Just decided my motor choice. either a SE180 (XI) or W1-180 (AM) and eventually have it custom wound by redsxmodder.
Back to top Go down
brushlessmicrodude
Rc Master

Male Number of posts : 802
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: New chasis design for Radline   New chasis design for Radline - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:48 am

yeah musclecar go to radioshack or harbor freight
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: New chasis design for Radline   New chasis design for Radline - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:28 am

musclecar201 wrote:

Don't plan on throwing them in a fire anytime soon. tongue But it would be interesting to try it.

Again...don't try it. But, a few years back my buddy Dave and I were tossing small explosive things into a fire(I'm not going to say what because they are cheap and easy to get). We ran out of stuff right before his dad showed up. When he figured out what we were doing he started looking for stuff to blow up (he's kind of a crazy German, but fun). We blew up everything we could find, then he took and out some gas in a glass jar (never do this, flying glass can blind you!) so we freaked out and got back away from the fire...when he was out of gas and jars he tossed a propane cylinder into the fire...we got on the four wheelers and went back maybe a 1/4 mile. Five minutes or so latter he was knocked flat on his back (he was about a hundred feet away), all of he windows on that side of his house shattered (about 200ft away), and a giant piece of metal from the tank went trough the side of their barn and took out a truck window. If it had hit him it would easily have killed him.

On the plus side they are fun to melt stuff with!
Back to top Go down
musclecar201
Rc Master
musclecar201

PostSubject: Re: New chasis design for Radline   New chasis design for Radline - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:13 am

Man talk about crazy, I mean gas in a glass jar absolutely insane. Yeah I don't plan on throwing anything explosive into fires we just like to burn paper and stuff.

Still haven't gotten a receiver yet...
Back to top Go down
Micro-T Master
Admin
Micro-T Master

Male Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: New chasis design for Radline   New chasis design for Radline - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:31 pm

i have got two plastic containers of liquid butane in my workbench drawer, now what could i possiable do with those...?
Back to top Go down
http://www.rcaddictz.com
brushlessmicrodude
Rc Master

Male Number of posts : 802
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: New chasis design for Radline   New chasis design for Radline - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:54 pm

I dont really have anything to tell you what you could do with those sorry mtm Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: New chasis design for Radline   New chasis design for Radline - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:02 am

Micro-T Master wrote:
i have got two plastic containers of liquid butane in my workbench drawer, now what could i possiable do with those...?

Well, Twisted Evil you could take them and...no, wait scratch I'm supposed to be a responsible adult so... scratch yes, that's it, practice fire safety and only use as directed. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

Male Number of posts : 904
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: New chasis design for Radline   New chasis design for Radline - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:50 pm

Micro-T Master wrote:

but i'm not i say go to radio shack by a cheepo rc, duct tape a container to said rc, soak some string in have a car drive by and chase it (at a distance) with the string lit lol! Twisted Evil Very Happy Cool cheers king geek

GO! BOOM!

Disclaimer: i am not liable for any possible injury/damage inflicted upon person or persons involed with said activity and they accept full resposibity for any damage law suits broken noses, and blown up toys that may result in participating in this activity. In short you did it i just told you how i never said you must or should do it, so don't come whining to me when you loose all your money and really cool toys Sad

the lug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New chasis design for Radline   New chasis design for Radline - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

New chasis design for Radline
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2