Rc Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rc Addicts

A place for RC Addicts to sit back and discuss their hobby!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

News ot the World, or Bilbo's Oddest Finds.

Go down 
+4
sidewinder
evil3
Micro-T Master
BilboBaggins
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BilboBaggins
RC Addict Staff
BilboBaggins

Male Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2008-06-18

News ot the World, or Bilbo's Oddest Finds. Empty
PostSubject: News ot the World, or Bilbo's Oddest Finds.   News ot the World, or Bilbo's Oddest Finds. Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:53 am

Expensive Car, Dumb Driver.

All I can say about this one is OUCH.

News ot the World, or Bilbo's Oddest Finds. 0,,6322150,00

News ot the World, or Bilbo's Oddest Finds. 0,,6321908,00

Here's the news story.
Ferrari in pole position

----

After typing the post out i realised News of the World was an album by Queen. Now I have We Will, We Will, Rock You going through my head. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
BilboBaggins
RC Addict Staff
BilboBaggins

PostSubject: Re: News ot the World, or Bilbo's Oddest Finds.   News ot the World, or Bilbo's Oddest Finds. Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:59 am

Logging Truck Incinerated After Driver Hooks 7200V Power Line

News ot the World, or Bilbo's Oddest Finds. Logging-Truck-Fire

Catch the Story and more pictures.
Logging Truck Incinerated After Driver Hooks 7200V Power Line
Back to top Go down
Micro-T Master
Admin
Micro-T Master

Male Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: News ot the World, or Bilbo's Oddest Finds.   News ot the World, or Bilbo's Oddest Finds. Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:46 pm

Nice...

Looks like no one survived those!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rcaddictz.com
evil3
I feel dizzy
evil3

Male Number of posts : 422
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: News ot the World, or Bilbo's Oddest Finds.   News ot the World, or Bilbo's Oddest Finds. Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:52 pm

Micro-T Master wrote:
Nice...

Looks like no one survived those!
Read the stories to the pic's now. Wink

Also I don't really see those crases (well one was more of lets toss a cable near power lines) as being bad. Just funny
Back to top Go down
BilboBaggins
RC Addict Staff
BilboBaggins

PostSubject: Re: News ot the World, or Bilbo's Oddest Finds.   News ot the World, or Bilbo's Oddest Finds. Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:23 pm

Like Jay Leno I really dislike people dressing up animals.

Back to top Go down
evil3
I feel dizzy
evil3

PostSubject: Re: News ot the World, or Bilbo's Oddest Finds.   News ot the World, or Bilbo's Oddest Finds. Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:43 pm

That guy sounds gay pale

I'm with ya on that, that is really lame
Back to top Go down
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

Number of posts : 885
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: News ot the World, or Bilbo's Oddest Finds.   News ot the World, or Bilbo's Oddest Finds. Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:50 pm

The dogs look bored. I can't say I dislike people dressing animals, I just have to question why? I'm not sure I see the point, I suppose the guys wife thought the costumes were cute...OK, I don't see it, but if that's what makes her happy? I guess if the dogs really minded they wouldn't sit that still, or they would have bitten the woman as she dressed them. It still beats the heck out of idiots dressing their very young daughters like hookers for Halloween.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rinohunter.com
Shaun
RC Addict Staff
Shaun

Male Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: News ot the World, or Bilbo's Oddest Finds.   News ot the World, or Bilbo's Oddest Finds. Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:18 pm

sidewinder wrote:
The dogs look bored. I can't say I dislike people dressing animals, I just have to question why? I'm not sure I see the point, I suppose the guys wife thought the costumes were cute...OK, I don't see it, but if that's what makes her happy? I guess if the dogs really minded they wouldn't sit that still, or they would have bitten the woman as she dressed them. It still beats the heck out of idiots dressing their very young daughters like hookers for Halloween.

I'd like my girl friend to dress up like a hooker, but for me only, lol.

Hey Bilbo, I think that guys also tryed boats, but had the same problems.
News ot the World, or Bilbo's Oddest Finds. Aw-crap-boat-and-pole
Back to top Go down
http://www.okrcrc.net
musclecar201
Rc Master
musclecar201

Male Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: News ot the World, or Bilbo's Oddest Finds.   News ot the World, or Bilbo's Oddest Finds. Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:02 pm

Shaun wrote:
sidewinder wrote:

I'd like my girl friend to dress up like a hooker, but for me only, lol.

Hey Bilbo, I think that guys also tryed boats, but had the same problems.
News ot the World, or Bilbo's Oddest Finds. Aw-crap-boat-and-pole

I think that guy was more insane than anything, see the name of his boat Laughing .
Back to top Go down
evil3
I feel dizzy
evil3

PostSubject: Re: News ot the World, or Bilbo's Oddest Finds.   News ot the World, or Bilbo's Oddest Finds. Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:54 pm

And to top it off, it was the 2nd boat with the same name.

I wonder what happened to #1 now???????
Back to top Go down
BilboBaggins
RC Addict Staff
BilboBaggins

PostSubject: Re: News ot the World, or Bilbo's Oddest Finds.   News ot the World, or Bilbo's Oddest Finds. Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:00 pm

Probably broke it jumping a shark tank.
Back to top Go down
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: News ot the World, or Bilbo's Oddest Finds.   News ot the World, or Bilbo's Oddest Finds. Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:54 am

News ot the World, or Bilbo's Oddest Finds. Jumptheshark_happydays2-770346

And, not to hijack the thread or anything but you gotta read this:Cops Seek Muppet

Oh and BTW HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3 Has Nudity!

What do High School Musical 3 and Sex Drive have in common? They are both in theaters now!

Why is that a problem? Well it isn't, usually, unless you work at the Megaplex Theater in South Utah.

Here's what happened. Sex Drive was playing in the largest screening room the theater had (Why?) and High School Musical 3 was in a smaller theater (which honestly makes no sense) and so the theater management (the geniuses that they are) decided to switch the audience of HSM into the larger theater to accommodate everyone. Sound good right? Bigger theater, more room, what could go wrong?

Well, apparently the aforementioned theater managers switched the audience but forgot to switch out the films. Oh, let the hilarity ensue.

So instead of teenage heart throbs Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens faces appearing on screen, the theater full of young children and parents got an eye full of...well, a whole lotta stuff.

Sex Drive is an R-rated adult geared film with nudity within the first few minutes. Shock and horror was rampant through the theater with parents shielding their children's eyes and ears until the projectionist got his finger out of wherever it was and stopped the film. Genius, just genius.
Back to top Go down
evil3
I feel dizzy
evil3

PostSubject: Re: News ot the World, or Bilbo's Oddest Finds.   News ot the World, or Bilbo's Oddest Finds. Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:59 pm

That was a funny story. I just wish there was a vid of the chaos. lol
Back to top Go down
BilboBaggins
RC Addict Staff
BilboBaggins

PostSubject: Re: News ot the World, or Bilbo's Oddest Finds.   News ot the World, or Bilbo's Oddest Finds. Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:28 pm

Back to top Go down
BilboBaggins
RC Addict Staff
BilboBaggins

PostSubject: Re: News ot the World, or Bilbo's Oddest Finds.   News ot the World, or Bilbo's Oddest Finds. Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:33 pm

Top Gear wins an award and check out who picks up the hardware.

Back to top Go down
BilboBaggins
RC Addict Staff
BilboBaggins

PostSubject: Re: News ot the World, or Bilbo's Oddest Finds.   News ot the World, or Bilbo's Oddest Finds. Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:10 pm

Back to top Go down
BilboBaggins
RC Addict Staff
BilboBaggins

PostSubject: Re: News ot the World, or Bilbo's Oddest Finds.   News ot the World, or Bilbo's Oddest Finds. Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:12 pm

Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

Male Number of posts : 904

PostSubject: Re: News ot the World, or Bilbo's Oddest Finds.   News ot the World, or Bilbo's Oddest Finds. Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:50 pm

BilboBaggins wrote:
Dad's Turbo Mini Van!

News ot the World, or Bilbo's Oddest Finds. Bryburn2

my dad had a turbo'ed and superchared 95 toyota previa, fun car, but it couldn't do that...

the lug
Back to top Go down
BilboBaggins
RC Addict Staff
BilboBaggins

PostSubject: Re: News ot the World, or Bilbo's Oddest Finds.   News ot the World, or Bilbo's Oddest Finds. Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:21 am

Imagine how much quicker the van would be if it didn't have the aerodynamics of a brick.
Back to top Go down
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: News ot the World, or Bilbo's Oddest Finds.   News ot the World, or Bilbo's Oddest Finds. Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:50 pm

I couldn't find it but Grassroots Motorsports magazine has a challenge every year, you can build anything you want but the dollar amount is limited by the year...ie the 2008 challenge had a max build cost of $2008. One of the years they did it, (I'm thinking around 2003-2005) the winner was a dodge turbo minivan... the contest had a drag race, autocross, and something else that I can't remember. That little van (with 20 or 30 lbs boost) stomped everything there. I gotta see if I can find the story.
Back to top Go down
BilboBaggins
RC Addict Staff
BilboBaggins

PostSubject: Re: News ot the World, or Bilbo's Oddest Finds.   News ot the World, or Bilbo's Oddest Finds. Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:47 am

Back to top Go down
evil3
I feel dizzy
evil3

PostSubject: Re: News ot the World, or Bilbo's Oddest Finds.   News ot the World, or Bilbo's Oddest Finds. Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:22 pm

That is the strangest news story I have read in some time. lol
Back to top Go down
BilboBaggins
RC Addict Staff
BilboBaggins

PostSubject: Re: News ot the World, or Bilbo's Oddest Finds.   News ot the World, or Bilbo's Oddest Finds. Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:01 pm

Another reason Religion and Politics should not mix.

Priest: Obama Voters Must Do Penance
Back to top Go down
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: News ot the World, or Bilbo's Oddest Finds.   News ot the World, or Bilbo's Oddest Finds. Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:16 pm

Can't we all just get along?

Is this racist or just funny? I'm leaning towards funny but I can see how it could be offensive. Question

News ot the World, or Bilbo's Oddest Finds. Bama
Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

Male Number of posts : 904

PostSubject: Re: News ot the World, or Bilbo's Oddest Finds.   News ot the World, or Bilbo's Oddest Finds. Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:22 pm

i think its neither....

the lug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News ot the World, or Bilbo's Oddest Finds.   News ot the World, or Bilbo's Oddest Finds. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

News ot the World, or Bilbo's Oddest Finds.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next