Rc Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rc Addicts

A place for RC Addicts to sit back and discuss their hobby!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Traxxas Slash 4wd and Mini E-Revo on tape!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+2
Micro-T Master
rclugnut
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

Male Number of posts : 904
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Traxxas Slash 4wd and Mini E-Revo on tape!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Traxxas Slash 4wd and Mini E-Revo on tape!!!!!!!!   Traxxas Slash 4wd and Mini E-Revo on tape!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:43 pm

HEHE

the lug
Back to top Go down
Micro-T Master
Admin
Micro-T Master

Male Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Traxxas Slash 4wd and Mini E-Revo on tape!!!!!!!!   Traxxas Slash 4wd and Mini E-Revo on tape!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:51 pm

Beat me too it LOL.

This things are sweet! I wanted a slyer at first, but now i sooo want the erevo!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rcaddictz.com
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

PostSubject: Re: Traxxas Slash 4wd and Mini E-Revo on tape!!!!!!!!   Traxxas Slash 4wd and Mini E-Revo on tape!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:45 pm

FOR SURE BL and that was with the batt IN THE BOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the lug
Back to top Go down
sk8r
RC Addict Staff
sk8r

Male Number of posts : 505

PostSubject: Re: Traxxas Slash 4wd and Mini E-Revo on tape!!!!!!!!   Traxxas Slash 4wd and Mini E-Revo on tape!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:49 pm

Those little things are so freakin sik!! There will definitly be one on my door step when they come out!
Back to top Go down
bar321
RC Pro

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Traxxas Slash 4wd and Mini E-Revo on tape!!!!!!!!   Traxxas Slash 4wd and Mini E-Revo on tape!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:28 pm

I WIL HAVE THE MINI E-REVO but the mini "slash 4wd" is rly a e-slayer
Back to top Go down
sk8r
RC Addict Staff
sk8r

Male Number of posts : 505

PostSubject: Re: Traxxas Slash 4wd and Mini E-Revo on tape!!!!!!!!   Traxxas Slash 4wd and Mini E-Revo on tape!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:55 am

Back to top Go down
bar321
RC Pro

PostSubject: Re: Traxxas Slash 4wd and Mini E-Revo on tape!!!!!!!!   Traxxas Slash 4wd and Mini E-Revo on tape!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:18 pm

I WANT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH now the hard part....WICH ONE FIRST? revo or slash???????? i already has like 220$ so not far from my goal but idk witch imma get >.< and already have batts for them from my cliff climber
Back to top Go down
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

Number of posts : 885
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Traxxas Slash 4wd and Mini E-Revo on tape!!!!!!!!   Traxxas Slash 4wd and Mini E-Revo on tape!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:51 am

There is an Amsoil special edition if you order through an Amsoil dealer. There's a buy it now button but it requires a promo code which only dealers have.Amsoil edition Mini Slash
Back to top Go down
http://www.rinohunter.com
bar321
RC Pro

PostSubject: Re: Traxxas Slash 4wd and Mini E-Revo on tape!!!!!!!!   Traxxas Slash 4wd and Mini E-Revo on tape!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:06 pm

http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_info.php/products_id/34422 amain has it 295 out by june amd tower has i t 279 out by october 16
Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

PostSubject: Re: Traxxas Slash 4wd and Mini E-Revo on tape!!!!!!!!   Traxxas Slash 4wd and Mini E-Revo on tape!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:59 pm

bar321 wrote:
http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_info.php/products_id/34422 amain has it 295 out by june amd tower has i t 279 out by october 16

the 16th is when it was added to the system.... and that was in 08 i'm expecting to see these by june/july...

the lug
Back to top Go down
Micro-T Master
Admin
Micro-T Master

PostSubject: Re: Traxxas Slash 4wd and Mini E-Revo on tape!!!!!!!!   Traxxas Slash 4wd and Mini E-Revo on tape!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:28 pm

Arg... The fact that i cant get one now is killing me!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: Traxxas Slash 4wd and Mini E-Revo on tape!!!!!!!!   Traxxas Slash 4wd and Mini E-Revo on tape!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:47 am

I was just looking at the A-main hobbies website, it looks like they have some good deals. Does anybody know anything about the Traxxas Bandit Extreme Buggy? I'm not the biggest Traxxas fan but it looks loike a decent deal ($144+ shipping), it comes rtr with an XL5 waterproof esc and a 12T Titan motor... for the price, unless the rest of the buggy is junk, it sounds like a good deal. Traxxas Bandit Extreme Buggy
Back to top Go down
bar321
RC Pro

PostSubject: Re: Traxxas Slash 4wd and Mini E-Revo on tape!!!!!!!!   Traxxas Slash 4wd and Mini E-Revo on tape!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:17 pm

it looks good and its based on the rusty and pede so its gotta be tuff and also it shares alot of parts with them so it has alot of hopups for it i was gonna get one a few months ago but then went with slash
Back to top Go down
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: Traxxas Slash 4wd and Mini E-Revo on tape!!!!!!!!   Traxxas Slash 4wd and Mini E-Revo on tape!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:01 pm

And I just noticed the brushless VLX version is about $250 RTR, with a 3S lipo they claim 70MPH...that's discount Revo speed. I may have to seriously think about getting one...probably the VLX.
Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

PostSubject: Re: Traxxas Slash 4wd and Mini E-Revo on tape!!!!!!!!   Traxxas Slash 4wd and Mini E-Revo on tape!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:43 pm

ill say this is that bandit handles anything like my B4 on the road don't try to turn that sharply at speed.... you will crash and burn...

the lug
Back to top Go down
bar321
RC Pro

PostSubject: Re: Traxxas Slash 4wd and Mini E-Revo on tape!!!!!!!!   Traxxas Slash 4wd and Mini E-Revo on tape!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:21 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO well i can say goodbye to any chance i had at a mini erevo my pede found its way into a lake >.< so need new electronics i think but pricing it out it comes to like 140 when a new pede (w/p) is only 4$ more so gonna get a new pede old pede will be parts pede and will have enuff cash left over for a micro t
Back to top Go down
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: Traxxas Slash 4wd and Mini E-Revo on tape!!!!!!!!   Traxxas Slash 4wd and Mini E-Revo on tape!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:45 pm

So basically the rest of the Stampede is worth $4 Shocked That's either one heck of a deal or an example of how cheap it is to make things with plastic. Laughing Sorry to hear about that, water sucks.

Lug, pavement? what's pavement? OH, the stuff that gets you to the good places to run. I know of a perfect spot for a brushless buggy, there's a sand quarry down the road that has a perfectly flat hard packed loading area that's covered with about an 1/8 of an inch of fine sand from the trucks loading. It's probably 1/4 mile X 1/4 mile in size and usually empty. I don't know if they'd care if someone ran a buggy there on one of their off days, but if they didn't it would be great. You'd have huge rooster tails of sand, the dust would rise behind the buggy, and the slides would be insane..it might even be a great place to use a gyro for 70mph power slides.
Back to top Go down
brushlessmicrodude
Rc Master

Male Number of posts : 802
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Traxxas Slash 4wd and Mini E-Revo on tape!!!!!!!!   Traxxas Slash 4wd and Mini E-Revo on tape!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:09 pm

i power slided with my evader toda in some loose dirt i couldnt even see the truck at all
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: Traxxas Slash 4wd and Mini E-Revo on tape!!!!!!!!   Traxxas Slash 4wd and Mini E-Revo on tape!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:44 pm

That sound like fun.
Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

PostSubject: Re: Traxxas Slash 4wd and Mini E-Revo on tape!!!!!!!!   Traxxas Slash 4wd and Mini E-Revo on tape!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:13 pm

it is lots of fun.... tho its sucks when you pelt your self with rocks or getting hit WOT in ankles/shins is never fun

the lug
Back to top Go down
Micro-T Master
Admin
Micro-T Master

PostSubject: Re: Traxxas Slash 4wd and Mini E-Revo on tape!!!!!!!!   Traxxas Slash 4wd and Mini E-Revo on tape!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:37 pm

rclugnut wrote:
it is lots of fun.... tho its sucks when you pelt your self with rocks or getting hit WOT in ankles/shins is never fun

the lug

I do that with my weed wacker... Hurts alot more than any car ive done that with lol
Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

PostSubject: Re: Traxxas Slash 4wd and Mini E-Revo on tape!!!!!!!!   Traxxas Slash 4wd and Mini E-Revo on tape!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:08 pm

LOL thats why i always wear wool socks even in the summer that 1/4 in of padding does a lot for ya Wink

its wool socks of bearfoot

the lug
Back to top Go down
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: Traxxas Slash 4wd and Mini E-Revo on tape!!!!!!!!   Traxxas Slash 4wd and Mini E-Revo on tape!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:46 am

The rocks aren't so bad. it's when you get distracted and actually hit your leg with the plastic wire...that hurts.
Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

PostSubject: Re: Traxxas Slash 4wd and Mini E-Revo on tape!!!!!!!!   Traxxas Slash 4wd and Mini E-Revo on tape!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:04 pm

yeah the worst is ball studs, i had a sway bar kit for my evader but it wasn't mounted so i had the studs in the arms and wasn't paying the most attention and took a stud to the back of the foot crap did it bleed.....

also getting clipped by a B4 at 30 mph isn't the funnest either...

and rocks being spit by a savage doing doughnuts hurts

the lug
Back to top Go down
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: Traxxas Slash 4wd and Mini E-Revo on tape!!!!!!!!   Traxxas Slash 4wd and Mini E-Revo on tape!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:19 am

This looks like it hurt.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traxxas Slash 4wd and Mini E-Revo on tape!!!!!!!!   Traxxas Slash 4wd and Mini E-Revo on tape!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Traxxas Slash 4wd and Mini E-Revo on tape!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next