Rc Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rc Addicts

A place for RC Addicts to sit back and discuss their hobby!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Micro Screw Catcher Review!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Micro-T Master
Admin
Micro-T Master

Male Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Micro Screw Catcher Review! Empty
PostSubject: Micro Screw Catcher Review!   Micro Screw Catcher Review! Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:04 pm

Specs:
6 compartments
Flexiable Magnetic Backing
White Backround Surface

Review:
I have had my micro screw catcher for about a week now and love it! Its small and compact yet has planty of versital workspace. Its very easy to keep clean, and there is no way it can ever be scratched. I have yet to loose a screw since I've had this mat (knock on wood) as the convient magnetic backing keeps them from wandering away. Overall i think im gona get a few more and one of the mini versions as well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.rcaddictz.com
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

Number of posts : 885
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Micro Screw Catcher Review! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Micro Screw Catcher Review!   Micro Screw Catcher Review! Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:25 pm

Good review, when he gets the jumbo one I'll probably break down and get one. it does look like a great idea and it would be better than the plastic storage bin with it's sides cut down to about two inches that I have been using.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rinohunter.com

Micro Screw Catcher Review!
Page 1 of 1