Rc Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rc Addicts

A place for RC Addicts to sit back and discuss their hobby!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Post All your r/c setups

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
brushlessmicrodude
Rc Master

Male Number of posts : 802
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Post All your r/c setups Empty
PostSubject: Post All your r/c setups   Post All your r/c setups Icon_minitime1Wed May 27, 2009 11:24 pm

Mine!

Hpi E-Firestorm
Traxxas Xl5 waterproof esc
Tactic 27mhz reciever
traxxas 7 cell 8.4volt battery also its 3000 mah(new just got it kick ass)
tamiya 540 johnson motor(kick ass)

Another is....

Evader roller
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

Male Number of posts : 904
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Post All your r/c setups   Post All your r/c setups Icon_minitime1Wed May 27, 2009 11:44 pm

Evader ST Pro
-Sidewinder 4600
-EP 4200 and 4600 6 cell
-Proline Badlands tires
-Futaba S3305 servo
-B2 Diff mod
-RR spur and pinion
-the rest is stock or pretty close to it

HPI Savage X SS
- HPI k4.6
-Trinity Monster HP 20%
-Integy Al Clutch shoes
-Airtronics MX-3 and included servo for throttle
-Tower Hobbies Ts 150 for sterring
-Orion 1600 RX pack
-Duratrax Fail Safe

AE B4
-Currently just a AE s1903MG servo
-Proline Wide 4 ribs up front and holeshots in the rear
-I'll probally put a Duratrax Inellispeed 12t esc and either a Orion SV2 19t motor or a venom fireball 15t, and will run the SW system when evader is down
-Batts same as evader plus a dieing IB 3800

Sportwerks Chaos
-currently just a roller with stock servo
- once i get my lazy ass moving Ep4200 5 cell pack, novak XRS 12t speedo same motor choices as the B4,

uhh thats it...

not getting into suspention and shock setups, tho i run 30 wt. in all by the B4

the lug
Back to top Go down
bar321
RC Pro

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Post All your r/c setups   Post All your r/c setups Icon_minitime1Thu May 28, 2009 3:21 am

pede-tin rear shoch shafts
rpm rear ams and bumper
fiberglass tie bar, front adjustable castor links, e-clip front suspension pins, well basicaly slash front end was transplated into pede lol
rpm read carriers
all steal gear tanny
black peal painted chassis
no front body mount the front is zip tie-ed to rpm bumper and custom rear mount
slash rear bumper
cutom camped shell on body and "spare" tire (pro pulse tire and axle)
and a venom mtn dew colored antena tube Very Happy

slash-pede front end and same antena tube as pede but planing on getting baja body

cliff climber-maily stock but has a droped bed
running droop suspension
running no rear spacer in the rear steer
running 1 batt on axle
working on running slash tires but running into mounting/rubbing issues so need to find some differnt axle and hexs >.< tried trx front hexs and they still were not wide eunff so if any one has a idea or hex's that would work plz post

revo 2.5r-only real mod is p2 rockers and custom body but planing on a e-convertion some time
Back to top Go down
sk8r
RC Addict Staff
sk8r

Male Number of posts : 505
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Post All your r/c setups   Post All your r/c setups Icon_minitime1Thu May 28, 2009 3:37 pm

E Revo
-everything stock.... but not for long! Twisted Evil tongue

Traxxas electric 4tec (pretty much a roller)
-titan 12t motor
-venom 7 cell 3000

Losi Mini Slider
-losi 2.4ghz dsm rx & tx
-micro sidewinder 6800kv
-stock 6 cell 1100mah battery

AE RC8 (still being built)
parts ive got for it:
-body
-chassis
-wheels
-sway bars
-turnbuckles
-steering rods
much much more to come....
Back to top Go down
evil3
I feel dizzy
evil3

Male Number of posts : 422

PostSubject: Re: Post All your r/c setups   Post All your r/c setups Icon_minitime1Thu May 28, 2009 11:37 pm

Well I currentlt have 1 car up and running, as I have had some bad luck this month by having an ESC go out, and having 2 servos fail (one even exploded the case).

Well my cars are:

JConcepts BJ4 worlds
current ESC - Novak GTB
current motor - Putnam (sp?) 8.5
(both are out of my truck).
Servo - JR z590
battery - trakpower 4900 li-po saddle (x2)

AE T4 FT
Just a rolling chassis right now, but once I get a job again I will put a Tekin RS pro, a 7.5 BL motor and orion servo. For the battery I am thinking a SMC li-po with about 5000 mAh.

AE TC5 FT (x2)
Right now nothing in it do to the on-road season is done until winter, but I did run a Novak GTB, and 13.5 combo (the GTB is in the 4wd buggy right now). I might get a Tekin system for it although I am in no hurry right now.

AE RC10GT FT
Right now just a rolling chassis, as I am having to much fun with the electric stuff right now. I do have an engine, although the piston and sleeve were shot so now the piston is my keychain.

Kyosho RB5 (currently with the standard rear end, although I will get the wider rear end set-up as it will work better on the tracks around me)
Right now just a rolling chassis, but I plan on putting an Tekin RS in it (maybe an RS pro) and then an 8.5 BL (will use the one I have for now, and I might change to somthing else later). For the battery a SMC li-po will work great.

I also want to up-grade my radio from FM to 2.4ghz although my FM system works great right now. I might go with the new airtronics radio, or maybe a KOpropo set-up.

For future cars, I plan on getting the new Kyosho RB5 SP, the ZX5 FS, and then later the RT5 (all Kyosho cars). I might also get a 12th scale pan car for use at the local on-road track, and if I get one I would have to go with the AE R5, and some point in time I will get an 8th scale buggy, although I don't know which one I would get right yet as I don't know what cars would be around by then (well what new ones will be out by then). Although first I need to find a job so I can buy things that I want. lmao
Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

Male Number of posts : 904

PostSubject: Re: Post All your r/c setups   Post All your r/c setups Icon_minitime1Fri May 29, 2009 1:21 pm

i know a guy who has trinity reflex with enough parts to build 2 more for 100, lmk if you're interested

and my b4 is out with a busted arm and shock cap,
evader is in need of a servo which will be stolen from the B4, (i think i burned out my s3305)
the savage is down due to an unknown binding in the drivetrain, either my tranny is %&#$ed or i ate a diff pinion, betting its a diff pinion tho they were in good shape when i check tho they're kinda hard to see, but STILL ANGER!!!!!! and chaos is down cuz i'm lazy,

the lug
Back to top Go down
brushlessmicrodude
Rc Master

Male Number of posts : 802
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Post All your r/c setups   Post All your r/c setups Icon_minitime1Sat May 30, 2009 3:26 pm

my evader might be leavin me tommorow Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post All your r/c setups   Post All your r/c setups Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Post All your r/c setups
Page 1 of 1