Rc Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rc Addicts

A place for RC Addicts to sit back and discuss their hobby!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Comments on the lay out of this forum

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
joeyblaze
RC Addict Staff
joeyblaze

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Comments on the lay out of this forum Empty
PostSubject: Comments on the lay out of this forum   Comments on the lay out of this forum Icon_minitime1Thu May 28, 2009 3:09 pm

I feel the forum is broken out into to many sub sections, like in the micro section I don’t think we need so many sub sections,
Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

Male Number of posts : 904
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Comments on the lay out of this forum   Comments on the lay out of this forum Icon_minitime1Thu May 28, 2009 8:11 pm

i think that with the scrolling main section it really elminates forum browsing, but however since we just went from almost not site traffic to quite a bit more as in having posts from last week this morning (what i had nothing to do during free block), to having all posts from today
and yes it can make posting what where confusing so i think maybe a little trimming may be in order but thats just me......

th elug
Back to top Go down
Micro-T Master
Admin
Micro-T Master

Male Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Comments on the lay out of this forum   Comments on the lay out of this forum Icon_minitime1Thu May 28, 2009 10:00 pm

Ok, tell me whats in your opinion more "simplistic" and we can try it out Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.rcaddictz.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comments on the lay out of this forum   Comments on the lay out of this forum Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Comments on the lay out of this forum
Page 1 of 1