Rc Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rc Addicts

A place for RC Addicts to sit back and discuss their hobby!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RTR 1/5 scale monster truck $899

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

Number of posts : 885
Registration date : 2008-06-21

RTR 1/5 scale monster truck $899 Empty
PostSubject: RTR 1/5 scale monster truck $899   RTR 1/5 scale monster truck $899 Icon_minitime1Thu May 28, 2009 5:40 pm

I was just looking at the NitroRCX site and they have a 1/5 scale 4WD monster truck 26cc gasoline powered truck coming soon that will sell for $899.

From the site:
"The Truck is a massive 32'' long , 20'' wide and over 15'' Tall, it is the Biggest truck we carry. Big wheels and Tyres have been taken to the next level 8'' Tall and a little over 4'' wide make these the biggest on the market.

Full alloy shocks are fully adjustable with wind down threaded adjusters.

The RTR Kit features a 2 Channel Remote Controller and a GWS 22 Kilo Steering Servo and 8 Kg Throttle /Brake Servo. The body Shell is pre painted and pre stickered saving you time to ensure a quick start at the track. The Exceed RC Racing 4wd Monster Truck comes with 4 x huge pre glued Offroad Monster Truck wheels and tyres featuring an agressive tread pattern and foam inserts. The Exceed RC 4wd monster Truck is fitted with an optional factory fitted Chrome Tuned exhaust Pipe -"

Link: http://www.nitrorcx.com/1-5-scale-monster-truck.html

RTR 1/5 scale monster truck $899 Prototype-18
RTR 1/5 scale monster truck $899 Prototype-4

BTW, they should hire someone who speaks English to check their adds...they misspelled "Tires" as "Tyers" and "Aggressive" as "Agressive." I should shoot them an email offering to edit their adds in exchange for the truck, or a Mad Beast.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rinohunter.com
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

Male Number of posts : 904
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: RTR 1/5 scale monster truck $899   RTR 1/5 scale monster truck $899 Icon_minitime1Thu May 28, 2009 11:27 pm

i think they spell tires in europe tyres cuz i've seen it alot on euro sites as for agresseive i dunno, imo exceed rc is too cheap for me to want to spend any $ on it, if that makes sense, personally i'd get a duratrax fire hammer or HPI 5T or B,

the lug
Back to top Go down
brushlessmicrodude
Rc Master

Male Number of posts : 802
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: RTR 1/5 scale monster truck $899   RTR 1/5 scale monster truck $899 Icon_minitime1Sun May 31, 2009 2:59 pm

Good find sidewinder i say go for that thing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RTR 1/5 scale monster truck $899   RTR 1/5 scale monster truck $899 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

RTR 1/5 scale monster truck $899
Page 1 of 1