Rc Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rc Addicts

A place for RC Addicts to sit back and discuss their hobby!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi from Puerto Rico

Go down 
+3
sidewinder
Micro-T Master
edu01jose
7 posters
AuthorMessage
edu01jose
Rc noob

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Hi from Puerto Rico Empty
PostSubject: Hi from Puerto Rico   Hi from Puerto Rico Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:23 pm

Hey,
My name is Eduardo but many call me edd. New to this forum but not new to RC's. Some here may know me form other rc websites like thetoyz, rcgroups, microtforum.
I really like micro-t's Ill be posting a project of mine soon here in this forum.
Just wanted to say Hi!
-edd
Back to top Go down
Micro-T Master
Admin
Micro-T Master

Male Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Puerto Rico   Hi from Puerto Rico Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:26 pm

Hey man, welcome to the addiction Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.rcaddictz.com
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

Number of posts : 885
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Puerto Rico   Hi from Puerto Rico Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:41 pm

The "rich port" very cool place to live. Welcome, and feel free to post pictures of your area so I can feel jealous as I sit surrounded by corn fields.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rinohunter.com
sk8r
RC Addict Staff
sk8r

Male Number of posts : 505

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Puerto Rico   Hi from Puerto Rico Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:55 pm

Welcome to the site bro!
Back to top Go down
edu01jose
Rc noob

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Puerto Rico   Hi from Puerto Rico Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:55 pm

Thanks guys
lol sidewinder will do!
-edd
Back to top Go down
Reyzo14
RC Pro
Reyzo14

Male Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Puerto Rico   Hi from Puerto Rico Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:23 pm

Whats up edd! Nice to see a fellow puerto rican on the site! tongue

Schwenzo
Back to top Go down
edu01jose
Rc noob

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Puerto Rico   Hi from Puerto Rico Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:52 pm

Thanks Schwenzo! No one here has RCs I think Im the only one. All the parts I order are from online stores since here we dont have any good stores.
-edd
Back to top Go down
evil3
I feel dizzy
evil3

Male Number of posts : 422
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Puerto Rico   Hi from Puerto Rico Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:55 pm

Welcome Edd

Also I know there is some guy's that race nitro on-road there.
Back to top Go down
edu01jose
Rc noob

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Puerto Rico   Hi from Puerto Rico Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:01 pm

Thanks!
Hmm for real? Have you been here any days?
-edd
Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

Male Number of posts : 904

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Puerto Rico   Hi from Puerto Rico Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:55 pm

I'm pretty sure, you guys got a sick track going up if i rember right its peurto rico that skinny (writer for Xtreme RC cars Magazine) went to over christmas over this past year, and they got a pretty sweet facility going up for 1/10 and 1/8's i'm pretty sure it, is.

Well either i just made my self look/sound like a moron (you get used to it after a while) or was useful YAY, So welcome to the forum.

the lug
Back to top Go down
edu01jose
Rc noob

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Puerto Rico   Hi from Puerto Rico Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:39 pm

Thanks Man!
I was checking online and found some 1/18 and 1/10 tracks but not near san juan. Right now Im trying to switch to a bigger scale. Im selling my 1/18 truck on the pharmacy.
-edd
Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

Male Number of posts : 904

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Puerto Rico   Hi from Puerto Rico Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:30 pm

edu01jose wrote:
Thanks Man!
I was checking online and found some 1/18 and 1/10 tracks but not near san juan. Right now Im trying to switch to a bigger scale. Im selling my 1/18 truck on the pharmacy.
-edd

my advice i'd see if you can plan a big trip out to one, its a ton of fun to hit up a track and just bash around and talk to the guys there, and who knows you may have one closer to you than you know, thats what happened to me, i was at my Ex-LHS (no more RC stuff) and i asked if there were and i found a great small but fun track super tight 1/9 track i say 1/9 cuz it has some super tight turns and the lanes are narrow but it has some big air and big rythem sections

so yeah talking to RC'ers usually gives you good resulsts

the lug
Back to top Go down
Micro-T Master
Admin
Micro-T Master

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Puerto Rico   Hi from Puerto Rico Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:33 pm

Ya, i saw that article too...

Here it is:

Back to top Go down
edu01jose
Rc noob

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Puerto Rico   Hi from Puerto Rico Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:38 pm

Thanks Guys I never saw a video on youtube about puerto Rico
Thanks
-edd
Back to top Go down
Micro-T Master
Admin
Micro-T Master

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Puerto Rico   Hi from Puerto Rico Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:42 pm

Not a problem man.

That place looks to be an awesome complex with a drag strip and onroad track too Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Puerto Rico   Hi from Puerto Rico Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hi from Puerto Rico
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rc Addicts :: New Members and Guests :: Member Intro-
Jump to: