Rc Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rc Addicts

A place for RC Addicts to sit back and discuss their hobby!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cow Performance Co. & Hobbyrama 2009! =)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Cow
Rc noob
The Cow

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Cow Performance Co. & Hobbyrama 2009! =) Empty
PostSubject: Cow Performance Co. & Hobbyrama 2009! =)   Cow Performance Co. & Hobbyrama 2009! =) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:19 am

Hello my friends Smile

I am happy to say COWRC will be sponsoring and attending Hobbyrama 2009! This is our first big sponsorship and event attendance but this is just the beggining of many more things to come Wink Thank You so much to all of you out there supporting us and spreading the good word... I feel very lucky to have come this far in just over a year since COWRC's inception, It is because of all of you that we have grown and progressed so quikly in such a short time! :rolleyes:

Dont forget to check out the $400 in COWRC prizes and the Cow Performance Aerosols in the R/C pits! I hope to see some of you there... Just look for the tall guys wearing the new COWRC "NO B.S.!" T-Shirts all day !

Heath

EVENT INFO:
Cow Performance Co. & Hobbyrama 2009! =) 9zuj2e

2300 North Cameron Street
Harrisburg, PA 17110 Date/Time:
August 29th, 2009
10:00AM - 10:00PM

Cow Performance Co. & Hobbyrama 2009! =) Rsu9l2

Hobbyrama is an extension of Motorama, the largest indoor motorsports event in the North East. Motorama is host to the largest indoor Nitro RC event in the country every February, bringing 631 competitors together each year for a two-day, non stop action packed event.

Hobbyrama has been put together by popular demand as the RC community has been asking us to organize another event. With a large RC and diecast community base in Pennsylvania and surrounding states, we have gone ahead and created the ultimate automotive hobbyist expo taking place August 29th, 2009.

Hobbyrama is a consumer event designed for the automotive hobbyist by the very people who support the industry. An event that will be a community happening with everything a serious racer or diecast collector could want. More than 100 diecast vending tables, three remote control race tracks, a car show and more will be on the premises.

/// Off Road Course at Hobbyrama

Cow Performance Co. & Hobbyrama 2009! =) Nvbh4m

Hobbyrama will feature an indoor 120X80’ off road course which will include challenging jumps and turns while still allowing the young, beginner RC enthusiast a chance to experience the fun of RC racing; classes will include:

2WD Mod Buggy Electric
Spec Traxxas Slash Class
1/8 Truggy Electric
Mod Truck Electric 4WD Mod Buggy Electric
Mod Traxxas Slash Class
1/8 Buggy Electric

/// Rock Crawling at Hobbyrama

Cow Performance Co. & Hobbyrama 2009! =) 10nay3t

Hobbyrama will feature an indoor 60x80’ rock crawling course which will be designed for all difficulty skills. We will have first time crawler seminars to fun competition classes including:

1.9 Scale Electric
2.2 Unlimited Electric
2.2 Sportsman Electric
Super Class Electric

/// Drifting at Hobbyrama

Cow Performance Co. & Hobbyrama 2009! =) 35iw57q

Hobbyrama will feature a dedicated drift demo area where children of all ages will be able to experience drifting hands on. From the experienced drifter to the beginner, everyone is welcome to come and drift with us at Hobbyrama.

*Hobbyrama will also include a mini electric helicopter demo, concourse remote control car show and much more. If you're an RC fan or just curious and want to learn about the hobby, this will be a great event for all
Visit the HOBBYRAMA website
Back to top Go down
evil3
I feel dizzy
evil3

Male Number of posts : 422
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Cow Performance Co. & Hobbyrama 2009! =)   Cow Performance Co. & Hobbyrama 2009! =) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:12 am

Sounds cool, and you are starting to move up a little in the RC world.

As for the event, I don't see very many guy's doing the race as durring motorama there were a ton of issues that should not have been allowed to take place. There might be some electric guy's, but my early perdiction is that the nitro guy's might not want to take part in it.
Back to top Go down
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

Number of posts : 885
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Cow Performance Co. & Hobbyrama 2009! =)   Cow Performance Co. & Hobbyrama 2009! =) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:28 pm

Hey Harrisburg, that's almost in Bilbo's back yard...

If I have the time/money I may have to make the trip out to see that...ah, who am I kidding? By the end of any given month I'm broke, I just wish they'd plan these things in the begining of the month before I overspend.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rinohunter.com
The Cow
Rc noob
The Cow

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Cow Performance Co. & Hobbyrama 2009! =)   Cow Performance Co. & Hobbyrama 2009! =) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:24 am

Thanks guys! I am pretty stoked and hope to see some of you there Smile Thanks for all the support Wink

Heath
Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

Male Number of posts : 904
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Cow Performance Co. & Hobbyrama 2009! =)   Cow Performance Co. & Hobbyrama 2009! =) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:29 pm

all i can say is let out your inner shutter bug cuz i'm booked (and a few hundred miles away) till mid aug...
but i soo wish i could go...

the lug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cow Performance Co. & Hobbyrama 2009! =)   Cow Performance Co. & Hobbyrama 2009! =) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Cow Performance Co. & Hobbyrama 2009! =)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rc Addicts :: Rc Addicts Main :: Manufactures :: Cow RC :: About-
Jump to: