Rc Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rc Addicts

A place for RC Addicts to sit back and discuss their hobby!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A pinkish T4

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
evil3
I feel dizzy
evil3

Male Number of posts : 422
Registration date : 2008-07-10

A pinkish T4 Empty
PostSubject: A pinkish T4   A pinkish T4 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:26 am

The latest paint job by me (I think I just need to start my own thread sooner or later lol)

I had this one done last week, but just got around to taking pic's a week later (not my truck)

A pinkish T4 100_1001
A pinkish T4 100_1002
A pinkish T4 100_1003
Back to top Go down
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

Number of posts : 885
Registration date : 2008-06-21

A pinkish T4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A pinkish T4   A pinkish T4 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:01 pm

Very cool, I love the colors, very well done. I think the idea of a thread for your stuff would be good, something like an Evil3 Paintworks Gallery would be great.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rinohunter.com
evil3
I feel dizzy
evil3

A pinkish T4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A pinkish T4   A pinkish T4 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:06 pm

Thanks.

Yeah that would be great, and maybe soon I will. lol
Back to top Go down
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

A pinkish T4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A pinkish T4   A pinkish T4 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:03 am

Have you considered doing some tanks for motorcycles? I think you'd do a great job and it could turn into a nice sideline income. Just thinking that because I've noticed a lot of the sport bike guys around here are getting custom paint lately.
Back to top Go down
evil3
I feel dizzy
evil3

A pinkish T4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A pinkish T4   A pinkish T4 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:36 am

I have gave it thought, as well as doing other custom painting. But as it stands right now I don't have a good spray gun (I have some cheep ones, one is a touch up gun and the other I use for liquid masking every now and then), and I would need to get a larger compressor as my 5 gal isn't up to par with the spray gun (I would like to pick up at lease a 30 gal set-up).

The biggest issue is I really don't have the money for some new "toys" right now (I am currently unemployed, and once I get a job I need new RC gear so I can race the right way again and so I don't have to use somone else's Rx), and I am some times a little hesitant in trying somthing new.
Back to top Go down
brushlessmicrodude
Rc Master

Male Number of posts : 802
Registration date : 2008-06-18

A pinkish T4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A pinkish T4   A pinkish T4 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:00 am

$10 For The Whole Car Lol???
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
evil3
I feel dizzy
evil3

A pinkish T4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A pinkish T4   A pinkish T4 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:47 pm

lol it is a deal, although I don't know how I will be able take the car away from the owner as that body is very bright.

Side I might paint my welding helment soon, so we will see how I do with that. I know I won't be able to start it this week, but I might try to do things as I go week by week. About the only thing I can say for sure is I will have some wood grain, and the main color might be blue.
Back to top Go down
brushlessmicrodude
Rc Master

Male Number of posts : 802
Registration date : 2008-06-18

A pinkish T4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A pinkish T4   A pinkish T4 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:12 pm

I want a b4 body like that how much????
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
evil3
I feel dizzy
evil3

A pinkish T4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A pinkish T4   A pinkish T4 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:56 am

I sent you a pm
Back to top Go down
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

A pinkish T4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A pinkish T4   A pinkish T4 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:50 am

I just noticed the ghost waffle effect on the side. Very nice, was that a pre-made mask or did you actually tape that up yourself? Either way, very cool.
Back to top Go down
evil3
I feel dizzy
evil3

A pinkish T4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A pinkish T4   A pinkish T4 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:50 am

I guess you could say it is a pre made mask. In fact it isn't even a paint mask, but it becomes one with the way it is used. What I use is shelf liner or tool box liner that has the squares in it, then just hold in place with my fingers (some people use tape, but it doesn't work as good as fingers) and spray though it. Then just spray your backing color and you are set (it is the same stuff I use for CF but the amount or layers of paint used depends on the effect I want).

Also the effect is on the top as well.
Back to top Go down
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

A pinkish T4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A pinkish T4   A pinkish T4 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:54 am

Very cool, I would have never thought of that.

Don't tell him I said it, but I think your stuff is as good as Crazydave's even if it isn't in a magazine. You two have different styles but both of you come up with some great stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A pinkish T4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A pinkish T4   A pinkish T4 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A pinkish T4
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rc Addicts :: 1/10th RC :: Bodies-
Jump to: