Rc Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rc Addicts

A place for RC Addicts to sit back and discuss their hobby!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I've Been Buissy Lately...

Go down 
+3
rclugnut
sidewinder
Micro-T Master
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Micro-T Master
Admin
Micro-T Master

Male Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-06-17

I've Been Buissy Lately... Empty
PostSubject: I've Been Buissy Lately...   I've Been Buissy Lately... Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:53 pm

As most of you have noticed, the site has been going slow and recieveing little if any updates...

Well I am here right now to apologize.

I have been extremely buissy with my school work as I am taknig two Ap classes and two honors classes this year. Homework is killing me!
I am starting to adjust and will be updating more often, but please bear with me.

Updates for the site and for me will be up soon I assure you all Cool

Your Admin,
Kyle
Back to top Go down
http://www.rcaddictz.com
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

Number of posts : 885
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: I've Been Buissy Lately...   I've Been Buissy Lately... Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:12 am

Don't sweat it Kyle, your education comes first. But you probably know that since you're taking two AP classes... Keep up the good work in school and let the other stuff in your life work itself out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rinohunter.com
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

Male Number of posts : 904
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: I've Been Buissy Lately...   I've Been Buissy Lately... Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:20 am

yeah i got two AP's lined up for me too this year Calc and Chem so i feel your pain, tho i've only had one class of each so far but it'll still be INTENSE!!!
don't worry about the updates we get it life happeneds

the lug
Back to top Go down
fieldfairy2
Rc enthusiest
fieldfairy2

Male Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-06-14

PostSubject: Re: I've Been Buissy Lately...   I've Been Buissy Lately... Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:33 pm

Tell me about it...

3 ap/honors classes(same thing for freshman year), advanced spanish, At least i have study hall 5th so i can get half of my homework done. Now the easy stuff is done,, next it is on to writing papers.
Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

PostSubject: Re: I've Been Buissy Lately...   I've Been Buissy Lately... Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:05 pm

fieldfairy2 wrote:
Tell me about it...

3 ap/honors classes(same thing for freshman year), advanced spanish, At least i have study hall 5th so i can get half of my homework done. Now the easy stuff is done,, next it is on to writing papers.

i feel like such a slacker and you're just a frosh, ima senior i got 1 free block a day so thats like 3 classes a day which isn't bad since i have at least one class that'll be easy per day but i got an ap class per day as well...

either way still feel like a SLACKER

the lug
Back to top Go down
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

Number of posts : 885
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: I've Been Buissy Lately...   I've Been Buissy Lately... Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:31 am

fieldfairy2 wrote:
Tell me about it...

El español es tal dolor en el extremo, I don' t sabe porqué cualquier persona lo tomaría. Apenas embromando. ¿A propósito, podría usted leer esto fácilmente? Nunca era bastante bueno apenas sentar y leer español rápidamente.

That was probably really bad, it's been a while since I bothered even trying anything in Spanish.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rinohunter.com
bar321
RC Pro

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: I've Been Buissy Lately...   I've Been Buissy Lately... Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:17 pm

......i fell dumb >.< im takin the bear minum and still bearly gettin by lol but im stuck in spanish 1 with a bunch of fishys cuz tx made it a law that u need 2 strait years of forine lang >.<
Back to top Go down
fieldfairy2
Rc enthusiest
fieldfairy2

Male Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-06-14

PostSubject: Re: I've Been Buissy Lately...   I've Been Buissy Lately... Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:34 pm

sidewinder wrote:

El español es tal dolor en el extremo, I don' t sabe porqué cualquier persona lo tomaría. Apenas embromando. ¿A propósito, podría usted leer esto fácilmente? Nunca era bastante bueno apenas sentar y leer español rápidamente.

That was probably really bad, it's been a while since I bothered even trying anything in Spanish.

I really don't know half of what you said. lol! I recognize the words but can't remember the meaning, good old summer.

Lug:

lol, at least you have about 3 classes, not a whole day's worth...

Bar:
Don't feel bad, i have a couple seniors in one of my classes(Electronics tech, it is combined with Elec tech 2, we have every year in the class)

I have a couple Sophomres in my Geometry class, otherwise everything else is freshman only...
Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

PostSubject: Re: I've Been Buissy Lately...   I've Been Buissy Lately... Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:25 am

[quote="fieldfairy2"][quote="sidewinder"]

Lug:

lol, at least you have about 3 classes, not a whole day's worth...

quote]

i resent that i'm taking a FULL 6 classes THANK YOU VERY MUCH Razz granted like 2 of them are like basic wood and such but SSSHHHH!!!!!! silent

the lug
Back to top Go down
musclecar201
Rc Master
musclecar201

Male Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: I've Been Buissy Lately...   I've Been Buissy Lately... Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:20 pm

6-12 days for me thats 6 in the mornin till midnight, I have golf right after school till 7 then hw till 12 every night this week. I'm losing my marbles already lol!

Sidewinder I"m in spanish 3 and i got the basic understanding of a cuople of those sentences and i think tahts it lol.
Back to top Go down
Micro-T Master
Admin
Micro-T Master

Male Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: I've Been Buissy Lately...   I've Been Buissy Lately... Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:36 pm

German honors for me Razz

Personally i think spanish would bore me...

updates for the site are in the works as we speak Smile (AP was easy on me today lol)
Back to top Go down
http://www.rcaddictz.com
evil3
I feel dizzy
evil3

Male Number of posts : 422

PostSubject: Re: I've Been Buissy Lately...   I've Been Buissy Lately... Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:53 am

I wish I could learn German, as well as Jap. but what can I do.

Anyways it isn't that big of a deal, as I there are ways to learn on my own.

Also I know what it is like with school work, as I have 2 college science classes (one is physical science, and the other is astronomy). It's not like they are hard to me, but but there is a ton of work in my astronomy class as it isn't uncommon so far to have 20 page work assigments every week.
Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

PostSubject: Re: I've Been Buissy Lately...   I've Been Buissy Lately... Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:21 pm

my buisyness just got uped i'm offically doing 3 clubs this semester, 2 AP classes, i'm down to working only 4 hours a week (one after school shift per week), and my weekends are taken up by visting colleges for the next 6 weeks,

the lug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've Been Buissy Lately...   I've Been Buissy Lately... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

I've Been Buissy Lately...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rc Addicts :: Site Chat-
Jump to: