Rc Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rc Addicts

A place for RC Addicts to sit back and discuss their hobby!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Micro High Roller

Go down 
+3
rclugnut
bar321
fieldfairy2
7 posters
AuthorMessage
fieldfairy2
Rc enthusiest
fieldfairy2

Male Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-06-14

New Micro High Roller Empty
PostSubject: New Micro High Roller   New Micro High Roller Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:52 pm

http://www.losi.com/Products/Default.aspx?ProdID=LOSB0237

Sweet..., i might have to pick on up... then again there is the blade MSR, Mini Revo, new batteries and body for the late model.
Back to top Go down
bar321
RC Pro

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: New Micro High Roller   New Micro High Roller Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:44 pm

man i might fianlly get a micro that thing looks awsome atm only need 30$ to get it but first gotta fix mini revo (killed rear arm (3x backflip attempt gone wrong)) fix cliff climber (front idler gear finally gave out) thats gunna run round 50$ probly but then can start saving fur this thing
Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

Male Number of posts : 904
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: New Micro High Roller   New Micro High Roller Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:03 pm

wow yeah that does look sweet finaially a new design from losi the the night crawler was new... but still... this is sweet stuff...

the lug
Back to top Go down
Micro-T Master
Admin
Micro-T Master

Male Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: New Micro High Roller   New Micro High Roller Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:02 pm

There is now a little vid on this truck on the home page Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.rcaddictz.com
fieldfairy2
Rc enthusiest
fieldfairy2

PostSubject: Re: New Micro High Roller   New Micro High Roller Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:02 pm

I am seriously thinking of picking one of these up or maybe ask for x-mas.

You say HTUSA in Crystal lake is going(possibly) to have a dirt track right? Idea That might be a fun class. Off road micro and on road micro, or just for bashing inbetween races.

I need to get my micro and xmod ready for the indoor season. I broke some thing on the dt the other day, i should probably look into fixing it. lol

Nice Video by the way.
Back to top Go down
sk8r
RC Addict Staff
sk8r

Male Number of posts : 505
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: New Micro High Roller   New Micro High Roller Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:51 pm

man that thing looks sweet!!! im really wantin to get one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

Number of posts : 885
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: New Micro High Roller   New Micro High Roller Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:27 am

I wonder what all they've changed? I have a couple of Mirco Bajas and T's in various stages of assembly...I might have to see if it's just the body and a-arms...probably longer shocks too...hum? Nice find. Exclamation
Back to top Go down
http://www.rinohunter.com
fieldfairy2
Rc enthusiest
fieldfairy2

PostSubject: Re: New Micro High Roller   New Micro High Roller Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:52 am

They changed the chassis and the axles not the a-arms at least that is what i have heard/seen. The front and rear of the chassis has changed a little bit, the battery and now a wall charger.

Front: Shock tower and front bumper

Rear: shock tower motor mounts, the motor is now on top of the chassis and hidden by the body(i wonder how this will effect 130 motor conversions)

I think it has a wider stance and a medium wheelbase, I want to see some side my side pics with a dt and t, to see the difference in the ground clearance.
Back to top Go down
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

Number of posts : 885
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: New Micro High Roller   New Micro High Roller Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:26 pm

Yeah, it does look like they've changed a lot... I may have to breal down and spend the money to buy one while they are still new.

Losi Manual, PDF file
Back to top Go down
http://www.rinohunter.com
MarkM
Rc enthusiest
MarkM

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: New Micro High Roller   New Micro High Roller Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:17 pm

Just thought I'd give ya'll the heads up...my local HT USA just got their first three-pack of micro high rollers in today...

Pretty cool looking indeed! "Honey I shrunk the Stampede".

The 1/18th buggy is due to hit stores around October 20th - which, decoded means first of November most likely ;-)

I'd be interested in hearing a quick review if someone here decides to pick up a uHigh Roller!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Micro High Roller   New Micro High Roller Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

New Micro High Roller
Page 1 of 1