Rc Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rc Addicts

A place for RC Addicts to sit back and discuss their hobby!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moderator application

Go down 
+3
sidewinder
Shaun
Micro-T Master
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Micro-T Master
Admin
Micro-T Master

Male Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Moderator application Empty
PostSubject: Moderator application   Moderator application Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:27 pm

IF you think you have what it takes, and are motivated enough to help moderate this fourm, please go ahead and answer all the questions below and PM them to me.
We can almost always use more help around here Very Happy

What is your name?

What is your username?

How often are you on RCAddicts and for how long?

Have you ever moderated a fourm before? If so, where and for how long?

How much experience do you have with RC Cars?

What sections of the fourm would you feel you could best moderate?

Sell me on giving you a moderator position, tell me why you deserve to be a staff member.

Anything else i should know, please let me know at teh bottom of the pm.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rcaddictz.com
Shaun
RC Addict Staff
Shaun

Male Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Moderator application   Moderator application Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:30 am

What is your name?
Shaun
What is your username?
Shaun
How often are you on RCAddicts and for how long?
Atleast once a day, normally refresh it(looking for new post) every 5-10 minutes when I'm on the computer.
Have you ever moderated a forum before? If so, where and for how long?
Yes, I am the owner of OKRCRC.com, I have been running it for about 1 year, and have recently opened OKRCRC.net
How much experience do you have with RC Cars?
I don't have to much of a "big head" but, I know quite a bit about RC, I got my first Hobby Grade RC when I was 7 years old, a Kit Rustler. I'm also into all forms of RC
What sections of the forum would you feel you could best moderate?
I feel that I could moderate just about any section I was assigned to.
Sell me on giving you a moderator position, tell me why you deserve to be a staff member.

Well, to start with, I'm mature , responsible, and technically inclined. I have been in the Online RC Community since 2005. I enjoy helping out others, and doing what I can to contribute to the RC community.

Thank you,
Shaun
Back to top Go down
http://www.okrcrc.net
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

Number of posts : 885
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Moderator application   Moderator application Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:11 am

Shaun wrote:

Well, to start with, I'm mature , responsible, and technically inclined. I have been in the Online RC Community since 2005. I enjoy helping out others, and doing what I can to contribute to the RC community.

Yes but apparently you suck at reading directions...he said PM it to him Basketball

Just kidding...I think Shaun would be a good choice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rinohunter.com
brushlessmicrodude
Rc Master

Male Number of posts : 802
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Moderator application   Moderator application Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:47 am

What is your name? Brad

What is your username? Brushlessmicrodude

How often are you on RCAddicts and for how long? at least 2 hours

Have you ever moderated a fourm before? If so, where and for how long? Yes on fingerboardforum.com and for one year but the site shut down if it didnt i would still be there

How much experience do you have with RC Cars? Loads

What sections of the fourm would you feel you could best moderate? Anything you assign me too

I deserve to be a staff member because one ill try to help anybody with rc problems and two im a hard working and i love helping people
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
Shaun
RC Addict Staff
Shaun

Male Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Moderator application   Moderator application Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:15 am

sidewinder wrote:
Shaun wrote:

Yes but apparently you suck at reading directions...he said PM it to him Basketball

Just kidding...I think Shaun would be a good choice.

Well, crap. farao
Back to top Go down
http://www.okrcrc.net
Reyzo14
RC Pro
Reyzo14

Male Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Moderator application   Moderator application Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:29 pm

I sent a pm. flower I like this smiley, but I doubt it'll get used, ever...

-Schwenzo
Back to top Go down
brushlessmicrodude
Rc Master

Male Number of posts : 802
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Moderator application   Moderator application Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:31 pm

flower Yaaaayy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
evil3
I feel dizzy
evil3

Male Number of posts : 422
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Moderator application   Moderator application Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:55 pm

I sent a PM as well farao
Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

Male Number of posts : 904
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Moderator application   Moderator application Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:41 pm

i'll aply later if i can do that? i just got stuff that's pileing up on me and it's not even the school year

the lug
Back to top Go down
Micro-T Master
Admin
Micro-T Master

Male Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Moderator application   Moderator application Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:38 am

thats fine lug, it will be open forever, and may i remind everyone that not every one who applys is going to get a posistion, cause then this site would be all staff and no members.

I will hold everyones applications forever, so if your not put into the staff now, you still have a chance Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.rcaddictz.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator application   Moderator application Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Moderator application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rc Addicts :: Rc Addicts Main :: News and Info-
Jump to: