Rc Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rc Addicts

A place for RC Addicts to sit back and discuss their hobby!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who is COWRC.COM?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Cow
Rc noob
The Cow

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Who is COWRC.COM? Empty
PostSubject: Who is COWRC.COM?   Who is COWRC.COM? Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:36 pm

Cow Performance Co.
The new standard in R/C speed shops

"R/C PERFORMANCE... NO B.S."

About our Founder:

A lifetime of high speed performance oriented interests along with a penchant for: accuracy, detail, communication, doing it differently, and always wanting to be the innovator are the key factors in our founder’s desire to make Cow Performance Co. truly a go to in the industry. An interest in drawing started at an early age, building models of all types, slot cars, R/C cars; then the real deals, Chevys, Pontiacs, Volkswagons, Hondas, and the ultimate heart stopping Nissan 350Z! Then a much needed return to the ticketless life of an R/C pavement pounder. Of course, you had to pay for all that iron in the mean time and what better way than building the thumping sound systems for the stars, the security systems to protect them, and the custom work to feed his desire to create; to do things different! We all have dreams, something that says that’s me…

That’s what Cow Performance Co. is

"a man's dream to express himself through angrily fast R/C's and share it with all those that will listen"

The beginning:

Early in February of 2008 the initial groundwork started for “Cow Performance Co." It was after Heath “the Cow” developed another carbon fiber custom chassis and was talking to friends, family, and fellow forum members of “One 18th.com” about it; that the idea of creating a specialty online micro hobby shop began. It wasn’t long before the original concept evolved into a plan involving a myriad of performance based products designed & developed with the R/C enthusiast needs in mind.

Our Mission:

To make good better, better best, and the impossible affordable!

Making products that only the elite can afford is not what were about; bringing high quality innovative products at good honest pricing is. Keeping it simple, smart, and innovative without the “B.S.” is Our MISSION!

Coming soon:

Initially Cow performance Co. will feature:

A line of specialty R/C maintenance aerosols tailored to
the needs of enthusiasts and competitive racers alike

Moo-Slick - R/C Silicone - protector-release agent

Cow Duster - non flammable R/C duster

Moo-tor Cleaner & Degreaser - R/C motor cleaner & degreaser

Who is COWRC.COM? Cowrccomaerosolswithmocklabels-1-1 Who is COWRC.COM? Cowrccomaerosolswithmocklabels00-2 Who is COWRC.COM? Cowrccomaerosolswithmocklabels00-1

Screw Catcherwork mats.

The "CARBON-T" conversion kit
A true envelope pushing mid motor extended wheelbase
carbon fiber conversion kit For the

Team Losi Micro-T

Custom designed performance parts and specialty items soon to follow (under development)

Cow Performance Co.
The new standard in R/C speed shops

"R/C PERFORMANCE... NO B.S."

CLICK TO VISIT COWRC.COM
CLICK TO EMAIL COW PERFORMANCE COMPANY
Who is COWRC.COM? COW3COLORLABLEDGRNLETTERS-1
© copyright 2008 Cow Performance Company Bay Shore NY

Last edited by The Cow on Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

Number of posts : 885
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Who is COWRC.COM? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is COWRC.COM?   Who is COWRC.COM? Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:15 pm

Hey Cow, it sounds great, and it's good to see you out promoting your business. Advertising is your biggest friend, but of course as I'm sure you know it can be expensive. These forums should be a great way to spread the word, I'll post a link to your post on another forum I go to, and maybe we can get you a few more customers.

One thing you might consider as you grow is sponsoring a full scale race car (no, I'm not asking you to sponsor me) if I remember correctly Bay Shore is near Orange County, they have a nice track at their fairgrounds--it used to be called Victory Speedway--but I think it has new owners now. Anyway, they used to run a Bomber or Cruiser class, mostly guys just getting started in racing, a few hundred bucks can really help these kids out and you get you name and website on the side of a car that people who are into everything automotive (including RCs) will see weekly. Race fans are usually good supporters of the cars sponsors.--Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rinohunter.com
evil3
I feel dizzy
evil3

Male Number of posts : 422
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Who is COWRC.COM? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is COWRC.COM?   Who is COWRC.COM? Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:26 pm

I added the above text that you wrote to the news section of XRC. Wink
Back to top Go down
The Cow
Rc noob
The Cow

Who is COWRC.COM? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is COWRC.COM?   Who is COWRC.COM? Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:45 pm

Sidewinder,

You hit it on the head my friend Wink I am soley working on word of mouth right now although once I have some products rolled out we have quite a few think big ideas to get the word out there. For now i am hoping my charachter and product will speak for themselves! Smile

You make a great piont, while not now eventually sponsorship will be something we will pursue I had not considered that direction. It happens to be an excellent one. Thanks for the tip Wink

Evil3,

Thank you for spreading the word my friend Smile i am not familiar with XRC got a link for a stupid old cow Smile

Thanks guys!

Heath
Back to top Go down
evil3
I feel dizzy
evil3

Male Number of posts : 422
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Who is COWRC.COM? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is COWRC.COM?   Who is COWRC.COM? Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:40 pm

XRC stands for Xtreme RC Cars Magazine

Here is a link to their home page
http://www.rc411.com/index.php

And to their forums
http://www.rc411.com/forum/index.php

Also sponsorships would be a good idea once you get rolling. As for me I would love to have a sponsorship, but I don't race very often at big races as I don't really have the fundings to travel around (although I do race both electric off-road (2wd truck mod, 2wd mod, 4wd mod buggies), and on-road (13.5 foam touring car).
Back to top Go down
musclecar201
Rc Master
musclecar201

Male Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Who is COWRC.COM? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is COWRC.COM?   Who is COWRC.COM? Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:39 pm

I'll just print little stickers to put on my car that say cow rc and when I bring it to the hobbyshop i can advertise. The best part is you dont have to pay me! SOme of your products really interest me.
Back to top Go down
The Cow
Rc noob
The Cow

Who is COWRC.COM? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is COWRC.COM?   Who is COWRC.COM? Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:14 pm

musclecar201 wrote:
I'll just print little stickers to put on my car that say cow rc and when I bring it to the hobbyshop i can advertise. The best part is you dont have to pay me! SOme of your products really interest me.

Stickers are in the works too! They will come free with every order Smile Anyone that would like some just email me at the site With stickers in the subject and let me know your shipping info. I will add you to my list and once they are printed (may be a short while) I will stick em in an envelope and send them out regular mail Wink

Just send me some pics please Very Happy

Heath
Back to top Go down
Micro-T Master
Admin
Micro-T Master

Male Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Who is COWRC.COM? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is COWRC.COM?   Who is COWRC.COM? Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:49 pm

Love your products cow!

So far a great line up!!!

Ive been spreading the word around a bit, i have yet to go to the lhs to tell them about your products.
I will soon though!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rcaddictz.com
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

Number of posts : 885
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Who is COWRC.COM? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is COWRC.COM?   Who is COWRC.COM? Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:28 pm

Have you thought about adding regional distributors to get your products into the Local Hobby Shops? I don't know if you have a big enough margin to make it work but if you could get into the LHS's it would be great exposure.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rinohunter.com
Micro-T Master
Admin
Micro-T Master

Male Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Who is COWRC.COM? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is COWRC.COM?   Who is COWRC.COM? Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:14 pm

Hes thinking about it Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.rcaddictz.com
Sponsored content

Who is COWRC.COM? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is COWRC.COM?   Who is COWRC.COM? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Who is COWRC.COM?
Page 1 of 1