Rc Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rc Addicts

A place for RC Addicts to sit back and discuss their hobby!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Avoid the Uniblue Process Quick Link

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

Number of posts : 885
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Avoid the Uniblue Process Quick Link Empty
PostSubject: Avoid the Uniblue Process Quick Link   Avoid the Uniblue Process Quick Link Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:33 am

I downloaded Uniblue's Process Quick Link this morning, I found it recommended on the Kim Komando website so I figured it should be good. Well, it crashed the computer, not only did it crash it but when I did get it restarted it corrupted my wireless driver so I couldn't connect to the net. More than one program was corrupted so nothing worked, it even kept me from using the system restore. I used my father's laptop and searched to see if others were having problems; of course they were. After restarting in safe mode and removing the program everything seems to be working again... a whole day shot, and I'm kind of affraid to shut down the computer again, but since it's a laptop that I take with me every day I guess I have to. I'm really hoping that there are no lasting effects. Anyway, I have other programs from Uniblue on the hard drive and they've never given me problems; but definitely avoid this piece of crap. Oh, BTW I'm still on Xp so I don't know if it does the same thing to Vista.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rinohunter.com
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

Male Number of posts : 904
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Avoid the Uniblue Process Quick Link Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avoid the Uniblue Process Quick Link   Avoid the Uniblue Process Quick Link Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:39 am

crap that sucks, i had lighting hit my house %&$ my internet for a while...

but on the vista comment it'll probally do worse tongue (i got xp like 2 mo. before they discont. it)

the lug
Back to top Go down

Avoid the Uniblue Process Quick Link
Page 1 of 1