Rc Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rc Addicts

A place for RC Addicts to sit back and discuss their hobby!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy Holidays to ALL!!!!

Go down 
+3
sk8r
Micro-T Master
rclugnut
7 posters
AuthorMessage
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

Male Number of posts : 904
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Happy Holidays to ALL!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Holidays to ALL!!!!   Happy Holidays to ALL!!!! Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:49 am

yeah what i just said

the lug
Back to top Go down
Micro-T Master
Admin
Micro-T Master

Male Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays to ALL!!!!   Happy Holidays to ALL!!!! Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:27 am

Ah man, just go ahead and say it...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

I just got a WII yesterday and man is it fun! Time to open presents from Santa!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rcaddictz.com
sk8r
RC Addict Staff
sk8r

Male Number of posts : 505

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays to ALL!!!!   Happy Holidays to ALL!!!! Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:08 am

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! santa
Back to top Go down
musclecar201
Rc Master
musclecar201

Male Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays to ALL!!!!   Happy Holidays to ALL!!!! Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:45 am

Awesomeness! merr x mas to all!

I got a pillow, some clothes, madden 07 for psp, 8gb memory card for psp, Dremel, and W1-180 ftw!
Back to top Go down
Micro-T Master
Admin
Micro-T Master

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays to ALL!!!!   Happy Holidays to ALL!!!! Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:09 pm

I got Integy ti nitride hex drivers!!!

BYE BYE ALLEN KEYS!!!!!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
sk8r
RC Addict Staff
sk8r

Male Number of posts : 505

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays to ALL!!!!   Happy Holidays to ALL!!!! Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:09 am

I got the e revo, a new dell laptop with docking station and a nice flat screen monitor to use, along with many other small things like clothes and such...
Back to top Go down
bar321
RC Pro

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays to ALL!!!!   Happy Holidays to ALL!!!! Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:17 am

i got a slash (evil ups has not delivered it yet Sad ) 2 new motors a new batt and 90$ from the 3 relatives who dont hate me so getting alum caster and steering blocks and rear cariers
Back to top Go down
musclecar201
Rc Master
musclecar201

Male Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays to ALL!!!!   Happy Holidays to ALL!!!! Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:48 am

went to my aunts and got madden 09 and Midnight club LA remix for PSP but Im bring back madden 09 cuz my bro got me 07 and I can just update the roster. Then I'll get osme new tires for the radline, and motor cleaner and all that good stuff.
Back to top Go down
Micro-T Master
Admin
Micro-T Master

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays to ALL!!!!   Happy Holidays to ALL!!!! Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:44 pm

Hey guys, i just had an idea!

Why dont we post reviews of all our new goodies in the appropriate sections...?
Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays to ALL!!!!   Happy Holidays to ALL!!!! Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:48 pm

bar321 wrote:
i got a slash (evil ups has not delivered it yet Sad ) 2 new motors a new batt and 90$ from the 3 relatives who dont hate me so getting alum caster and steering blocks and rear cariers

i'm in the same boat
CHELMSFORD,
MA, US 12/24/2008 2:41 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN

ARGGGGGGGGGGG JUST MOVE THE PACKAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well not getting a slash but a MX3 and a bunch of useful things...
i also got a Al gear coming for my evader....

the lug
Back to top Go down
bar321
RC Pro

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays to ALL!!!!   Happy Holidays to ALL!!!! Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:20 pm

it takes less time to drivve from here to the shop and its like 3000 miles or suthing (dallas to LA) and it dont look like its gonna be here today its already 1 pm and no big brown truck Sad and i cant run my pede cuz needs motor thats in the box in the truck with the slash and caster blocks so i cant even test my new track Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
evil3
I feel dizzy
evil3

Male Number of posts : 422

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays to ALL!!!!   Happy Holidays to ALL!!!! Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:39 pm

I never get anything RC related so what is the point of posting elsewhere. Everything that I have, and bought I was on my own for the last 5 years, so it really isn't a big deal. Although my parents did help out when I first started if I needed a part when I didn't have any money, but those time are very rare.
Back to top Go down
Micro-T Master
Admin
Micro-T Master

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays to ALL!!!!   Happy Holidays to ALL!!!! Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:07 pm

Im hopeing my parents can help me out with buying a dx3s so i can make the last race of the hurricane series at my ''home'' track.

You guys are lucky, I really only got new 1/18th tires (and a bumper) some body masking tape and the hex drivers.

Thisa is because i got a wii (more for my bro than me though) its cool, but not really something that i will get tons of enjoyment from.
Back to top Go down
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

Number of posts : 885
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays to ALL!!!!   Happy Holidays to ALL!!!! Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:29 am

I got the worst Christmas present ever...well for me ever...others have gotten worse I'm sure. My father was with me when I stopped at the LHS to pick up a micro-t screw set about a moth ago. The owner was playing with a helicopter and I mentioned to him that I always wanted one but didn't want to get into them because they get real expensive real fast. I had a $20 HeliForce from Walgreens and that was enough. Anyway, he couldn't think of anything to get me now that I don't have the race car (usually I get a new helmet or fireproof something and a 1/2 hour lecture about how he hopes I don't get killed) so apperently he remembered me liking the helicopter. He was in Radio Shack and they had a Micro Mosquito RC chopper... the clerk told him how it could go up, down, left, right, forward, backwards and rotate just like the more expensive ones, plus this was for indoors so you don't have to wait for summer. I suppose now is when you'd expect me to say it's a piece of crap...but I'm not going to. It does everything they said it would, and it's easy to fly. That's waht makes it such a bad idea for me to have it...I've already been able to fly it under a table and out of the other side, then turn and land on the table. It's way too much fun...I've already been checking out outdoor helicopters for summer. I've even been thinking eventually going for a nitro one...I can see this $60 heli becoming a very expensive hobby.

I wonder how much the one's with the BB guns mounted on them go for...I'd better go google it...
Back to top Go down
http://www.rinohunter.com
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays to ALL!!!!   Happy Holidays to ALL!!!! Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:38 pm

sidewinder wrote:
I got the worst Christmas present ever...well for me ever...others have gotten worse I'm sure. My father was with me when I stopped at the LHS to pick up a micro-t screw set about a moth ago. The owner was playing with a helicopter and I mentioned to him that I always wanted one but didn't want to get into them because they get real expensive real fast. I had a $20 HeliForce from Walgreens and that was enough. Anyway, he couldn't think of anything to get me now that I don't have the race car (usually I get a new helmet or fireproof something and a 1/2 hour lecture about how he hopes I don't get killed) so apperently he remembered me liking the helicopter. He was in Radio Shack and they had a Micro Mosquito RC chopper... the clerk told him how it could go up, down, left, right, forward, backwards and rotate just like the more expensive ones, plus this was for indoors so you don't have to wait for summer. I suppose now is when you'd expect me to say it's a piece of crap...but I'm not going to. It does everything they said it would, and it's easy to fly. That's waht makes it such a bad idea for me to have it...I've already been able to fly it under a table and out of the other side, then turn and land on the table. It's way too much fun...I've already been checking out outdoor helicopters for summer. I've even been thinking eventually going for a nitro one...I can see this $60 heli becoming a very expensive hobby.

I wonder how much the one's with the BB guns mounted on them go for...I'd better go google it...

that looks like a lot of fun, when was it, 2 years ago my mom got me one a bit bigger than that but almost every one was defective, so we had to return it... but yeah i got a little $ left over from X-mass i may look into that as something fun to do... i had a plane
http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXKLV7&P=SM
kinda like that one but with dual motors and now tail steering, it was lots of fun, and pretty easy to fly.... hmmm i should see if i can fix it up again... cuz it was a ton of fun... or just get the heli...

the lug
Back to top Go down
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays to ALL!!!!   Happy Holidays to ALL!!!! Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:57 pm

If you do and it spins counter clockwise and the trim doesn't fix it let me know, it is the one problem they seem to have (judging from a google search) but the fix is easy and takes only a couple of seconds.
Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays to ALL!!!!   Happy Holidays to ALL!!!! Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:45 pm

sidewinder wrote:
If you do and it spins counter clockwise and the trim doesn't fix it let me know, it is the one problem they seem to have (judging from a google search) but the fix is easy and takes only a couple of seconds.

okay cool, yeah i probally will cuz i got some $$ left over and all...
thanks for the idea, it seems i'm getting all my good ideas after x-mass...

the lug
Back to top Go down
bar321
RC Pro

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays to ALL!!!!   Happy Holidays to ALL!!!! Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:08 am

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers my slash came
Back to top Go down
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays to ALL!!!!   Happy Holidays to ALL!!!! Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:40 am

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers bounce Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Micro-T Master
Admin
Micro-T Master

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays to ALL!!!!   Happy Holidays to ALL!!!! Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:13 pm

Sweet! Sidewinder and Bar!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays to ALL!!!!   Happy Holidays to ALL!!!! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1