Rc Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rc Addicts

A place for RC Addicts to sit back and discuss their hobby!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SPORTWERKS CHOAS REVIEW

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

Male Number of posts : 904
Registration date : 2008-07-10

SPORTWERKS CHOAS REVIEW Empty
PostSubject: SPORTWERKS CHOAS REVIEW   SPORTWERKS CHOAS REVIEW Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:43 pm

SPORTWERKS CHOAS REVIEW Image

Product Info: 1/16 Scale Nitro 4wd Buggy

Model/Part Name: Chaos
Product #: SWK1400
Company: SportWerks
Price: $80-200 new or discount
Tools Needed: Flathead and Phillips screwdrivers, All nitro specific supplies for

Ratings:
(1-5, with 1 being poor, 5 being great)

Quality: 4
Assembly Ease: 5
Performance: 4
Price: 5

Member's Short Review:

This is a fun little buggy for sure, I love driving it, it handles pretty good and when tuned right goes along at a good clip. It handles most small bumps pretty well. The tires are pretty good on soft wet loamy dirt and pavement on hard dirt they're not so great but you can get some proline crime fighters for $10 a pair. The motor is OK, it can be really picky to start and i find it doesn't provide enough power though i think i keep putting too much oil on the roller clutch bearing and it gets flung into the 3 shoe nylon clutch. It can handles some pretty hefty impacts i've noticed but i really haven't wailed on mine yet. The Stock radio is pretty annoying i find. Its BIG and BOXY looks pretty toyish and i'll be upgrading to a better one very soon, though it does have steering dual rates which is very nice, the stock servos are pretty nice fast and have plenty power. The only real issues i've had are getting the motor running, but once it is and its tuned good it. and the front dog bones falling out under on power turns, this is easily solved with some fuel tubing in the diff cups though.
Back to top Go down

SPORTWERKS CHOAS REVIEW
Page 1 of 1