Rc Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rc Addicts

A place for RC Addicts to sit back and discuss their hobby!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

North Eastern International Autoshow!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
musclecar201
Rc Master
musclecar201

Male Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2008-06-26

North Eastern International Autoshow! Empty
PostSubject: North Eastern International Autoshow!   North Eastern International Autoshow! Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:07 pm

Yea i know I suck at taking picutres my camera is also as old as the hills!

North Eastern International Autoshow! 000_1944

North Eastern International Autoshow! 000_1945

North Eastern International Autoshow! 000_1946

North Eastern International Autoshow! 000_1947

North Eastern International Autoshow! 000_1948

North Eastern International Autoshow! 000_1949

North Eastern International Autoshow! 000_1950

North Eastern International Autoshow! 000_1951

North Eastern International Autoshow! 000_1952

North Eastern International Autoshow! 000_1953

North Eastern International Autoshow! 000_1954

North Eastern International Autoshow! 000_1955

North Eastern International Autoshow! 000_1956

North Eastern International Autoshow! 000_1957

North Eastern International Autoshow! 000_1958

North Eastern International Autoshow! 000_1959

North Eastern International Autoshow! 000_1960

North Eastern International Autoshow! 000_1961

North Eastern International Autoshow! 000_1962

North Eastern International Autoshow! 000_1962

North Eastern International Autoshow! 000_1963

AND MY FAVORITE....BLUE DEVIL!

North Eastern International Autoshow! 000_1964

North Eastern International Autoshow! 000_1965

Just wish it came in the blue I Like!

These pictures look SOOOOO much better on my psp! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Micro-T Master
Admin
Micro-T Master

Male Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: North Eastern International Autoshow!   North Eastern International Autoshow! Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:50 pm

Swett, i hate the new mustang though.

The plastic ground effects make it look like it has way too high of a stance!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rcaddictz.com
sk8r
RC Addict Staff
sk8r

Male Number of posts : 505

PostSubject: Re: North Eastern International Autoshow!   North Eastern International Autoshow! Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:41 pm

The goats have always been one of my favorites!! i really like the new camaro too!!!
Back to top Go down
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

Number of posts : 885
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: North Eastern International Autoshow!   North Eastern International Autoshow! Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:17 am

I'd love to have the orange Challenger. Northeastern International auto show? Like in Rhode Island? For some reason I was thinking you were in the middle part of the country...Anyway, it looks like fun. I may have to get back to the Detroit show one of these years.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rinohunter.com
musclecar201
Rc Master
musclecar201

PostSubject: Re: North Eastern International Autoshow!   North Eastern International Autoshow! Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:49 pm

Yea Providence Rhode Island at the Convention Center. I would love to go to the Detriot auto show! Deffintely would be really fun.

They should take the plastic guards off the mustang and paint them cuz it makes the car look cheap.

Nope I'm up here in Mass I'm like 200 feet form the RI border so I practically live in RI.
Back to top Go down
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: North Eastern International Autoshow!   North Eastern International Autoshow! Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:40 pm

Detroit is good, but sometimes the displays are a little unfinished since the companies rush to do something "new" for the show every year. Cleveland is probably better because they have things a little more worked out by then and the crowds aren't as bad.

The Mass/RI area sounds nice, I'd love to be closer to the ocean...well, until the asteroid hits and the giant tidal wave comes...but until then it sounds nice.
Back to top Go down
Micro-T Master
Admin
Micro-T Master

PostSubject: Re: North Eastern International Autoshow!   North Eastern International Autoshow! Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:26 pm

The Chicago one is THE SHOW TO GO TO!

I go every year! Its the biggest of the series, and all the concepts are there, and manufactures such as lotus, lamborghini (sp) bently, ect. are all there. Its a blast to go!
Back to top Go down
musclecar201
Rc Master
musclecar201

PostSubject: Re: North Eastern International Autoshow!   North Eastern International Autoshow! Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:29 pm

I went to one in Boston it was just a custom car show but OMG it was so awesome some of the best there even chip foose! I don't like the ocean I get sea sick. I wish some of those manufactorers showed up there...they used to but not anymore.
Back to top Go down
Micro-T Master
Admin
Micro-T Master

PostSubject: Re: North Eastern International Autoshow!   North Eastern International Autoshow! Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:33 pm

If you want to see some of the most unique concepts, (you need money, but...) go to the Tokyo show! Toyota and other manufactures like izuzu, suzuki, and honda make some weird cars!
Back to top Go down
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: North Eastern International Autoshow!   North Eastern International Autoshow! Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:42 am

I'd never go to Japan...I'm too tall and big. If I wore green their army would surround me and start shooting... I can see the headline now, "Giant American Mistaken for Godzilla."
Back to top Go down
musclecar201
Rc Master
musclecar201

PostSubject: Re: North Eastern International Autoshow!   North Eastern International Autoshow! Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:21 pm

LMFAO!!!! Is it really true that their people are really short...I wouldn't go to tokyo, to many people, to much money.
Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

Male Number of posts : 904
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: North Eastern International Autoshow!   North Eastern International Autoshow! Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:15 pm

sidewinder wrote:
I'd never go to Japan...I'm too tall and big. If I wore green their army would surround me and start shooting... I can see the headline now, "Giant American Mistaken for Godzilla."

LOL THATS FUNNY, yeah i gut a cousin in korea, now, no i think he's vistiting tialand now... i dunno i gotta read his latest email but he's like really tall there, at 5'8" which is pretty funny cuz he's on the smaller side next to his younger bothers and other fammily members of that age group... and older too.... but yeah.... rambleing thats still funny...

the lug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: North Eastern International Autoshow!   North Eastern International Autoshow! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

North Eastern International Autoshow!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rc Addicts :: Site Chat-
Jump to: