Rc Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rc Addicts

A place for RC Addicts to sit back and discuss their hobby!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sidewinder---ghosthunter. PG13 warning.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

Number of posts : 885
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Sidewinder---ghosthunter.  PG13 warning. Empty
PostSubject: Sidewinder---ghosthunter. PG13 warning.   Sidewinder---ghosthunter.  PG13 warning. Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:03 am

I was on another forum where a younger guy posted a rather questionable image of five girls in a hot tub (nothing obscene unless you consider how much the tax payers are paying to have the little punk party).
Sidewinder---ghosthunter.  PG13 warning. 11lii6p-2

I, being a little older than the intended audience, wasn't distracted by the girls (ok, maybe a little, I am human...old, but human...I'd take the one in the middle behind the foot), so I noticed a faint image on the window behind them. At first I thought it was some little peeping Tom. So out of curiosity I went to photoimpact and blew it way up (600% I think???) cropped it to rid it of the distractions and began dodging and adding contrast to try to rebuild the faint image. When I got done I realized it looked like one of the ghost images you see on tabloid TV ghost hunter shows.

I thought I'd post it up just because it was kind of weird and fun...fun may be the wrong word. I had to fill in some areas so it may not look like the person at all...Anyway, here.

Sidewinder---ghosthunter.  PG13 warning. Tubiescreepykid
Back to top Go down
http://www.rinohunter.com
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

Male Number of posts : 904
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Sidewinder---ghosthunter. PG13 warning.   Sidewinder---ghosthunter.  PG13 warning. Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:53 am

LMAO HAHAHHAHAHHA lol thats goood, tis a classic....

the lug
Back to top Go down
Reyzo14
RC Pro
Reyzo14

Male Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Sidewinder---ghosthunter. PG13 warning.   Sidewinder---ghosthunter.  PG13 warning. Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:23 am

tis be a little lad! haha kinda creeps me out though. Shocked

Schwenzo
Back to top Go down
evil3
I feel dizzy
evil3

Male Number of posts : 422
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Sidewinder---ghosthunter. PG13 warning.   Sidewinder---ghosthunter.  PG13 warning. Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:21 pm

That is a classic pic that has been on line for at lease a few years, but it is still funny every time I see it.

As for me I will take the one on the far left
Back to top Go down
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: Sidewinder---ghosthunter. PG13 warning.   Sidewinder---ghosthunter.  PG13 warning. Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:24 pm

She's not bad but she looks like the type that would whine about stuff all of the time...I don't know why, but that the feeling I get.
Back to top Go down
MarkM
Rc enthusiest
MarkM

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Sidewinder---ghosthunter. PG13 warning.   Sidewinder---ghosthunter.  PG13 warning. Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:33 pm

That rare ocassion when it's good to be a bar of soap! Laughing
Back to top Go down
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: Sidewinder---ghosthunter. PG13 warning.   Sidewinder---ghosthunter.  PG13 warning. Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:37 am

Or an aqua-jet. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sidewinder---ghosthunter. PG13 warning.   Sidewinder---ghosthunter.  PG13 warning. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Sidewinder---ghosthunter. PG13 warning.
Page 1 of 1