Rc Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rc Addicts

A place for RC Addicts to sit back and discuss their hobby!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blackberry Smoke

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

Number of posts : 885
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Blackberry Smoke Empty
PostSubject: Blackberry Smoke   Blackberry Smoke Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:42 am

Anybody ever heard of Blackberry Smoke?

I was more than a little pissed off because this is Ohio Sprint Car Speed Week and we had a beautiful night for the races but of course my car died and I couldn't get out of town. A wheel bearing was so worn it wiped out the hub and bent the spindle so I have to wait until at least Monday for parts...arrghhhh. Oh, an no, years of loud motors have made me tone deaf in certain ranges so I didn't hear it before it went.

Anyways, I knew that just down the road they were having a bike rally in our town, Thunder in Paradise, or some silly sounding crap like that. Since I had nothing to do, and since no one else I knew was planning on making the trip 150 mile to Eldora tonight I went down to the bike week thing to get some ribs. There was a band playing called Fat Daddy's Blues Band...they were pretty good. I was bout ready to leave because I was sick of hearing "hey Jim, I haven't seen you around since ____, what-a-ya you been doing with yourself?" Which is a really personal question, if I wanted them to know I'd have given them the link to Tube 8 and they could just have watched... Rolling Eyes Anyway, a band called Balckberry Smoke was setting up as I was about to walk away, I heard the MC say they'd opened for ZZ Top so I stayed. They were freaking awesome! Especially when you consider it was a free concert. They put on about a two hour show, and other than a few equipment glitches, the rocked.

Back to top Go down
http://www.rinohunter.com
musclecar201
Rc Master
musclecar201

Male Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Blackberry Smoke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackberry Smoke   Blackberry Smoke Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:48 pm

Pretty dang good for a free concert. I've enver heard of them but they sounded good. Maybe i'll pick up a cd of them...
Back to top Go down
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

Number of posts : 885
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Blackberry Smoke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackberry Smoke   Blackberry Smoke Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:40 pm

They have a website I found here: Blackberry Smoke

Check out their tour schedule, I can't believe a band that opend for ZZ Top and will be opening for Skynyrd played out little bike fest.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rinohunter.com
Sponsored content

Blackberry Smoke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackberry Smoke   Blackberry Smoke Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Blackberry Smoke
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rc Addicts :: Site Chat-
Jump to: