Rc Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rc Addicts

A place for RC Addicts to sit back and discuss their hobby!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

bar's mini revo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bar321
RC Pro

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2008-11-29

bar's mini revo Empty
PostSubject: bar's mini revo   bar's mini revo Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:58 pm

cheers cheers well picked up my mini last night and so far have 3 packs threw it and omg its awsome had 2 problums tho first trx messed up and put the "speed pinnon" on insted of the stock one so motor was runnign hot and not amazing off the line so switched to the ""speed pinnon"" and so much better wheelie on demand and so responsive in air and second prob was.....TO FAST AND QUICK its hard to drive cuz its soooooo unpredictable 1 wrong move and your trying to save itthen u save it and when i take off it just wheelies onto its lid lol here are pics
bar's mini revo Photo06201656
bar's mini revo Photo06201656_1
bar's mini revo Photo06201656_2
and I'm officially in love with an rc this thing is so much fun to drive and even my kittens love it lol
bar's mini revo Kittysplayingwithminie-revo004
bar's mini revo Kittysplayingwithminie-revo005
bar's mini revo Kittysplayingwithminie-revo006
bar's mini revo Kittysplayingwithminie-revo007
only weak points i can see are the wing and wing mount the wing is already showing alot of ruffed up edges from being dragged along the road at 30 mph lol but not going to really bash it hard till more company's start making hop ups for them but on concrete they squat the rear down and front comes like a inch off the ground if it can get grip it will wheelie on grass it wheelies on command but slower and puts strain on motor on asfault it will easily pull up the front and flip back onto its lid and if you are to hard on the brakes it will do half a front flip and land on its lid still haven't tested it on dirt yet but planing to later today.
Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

Male Number of posts : 904
Registration date : 2008-07-10

bar's mini revo Empty
PostSubject: Re: bar's mini revo   bar's mini revo Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:46 pm

cool cool
i'll probally get one as a B-day to my self in the fall, they really look like they're gunna be a big hit, ohh wait they're allready the 3rd top thing on tower... but i've said this other placeing gunna wait until they get a little time under them so i can go on a forum and say hey what do i need strait outta the box

the lug
Back to top Go down
bar321
RC Pro

bar's mini revo Empty
PostSubject: Re: bar's mini revo   bar's mini revo Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:01 pm

well took it to the dirt earlyer and wow it spun easly but soooooooo much fun so far only mod ive done is chance pinnon but plan on getting a center diff and converting cc's batts to trx connectors and runnign 12 cells... Twisted Evil and probly alum toe and push rods stock ones are fine i just need some hop ups lol
Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

Male Number of posts : 904
Registration date : 2008-07-10

bar's mini revo Empty
PostSubject: Re: bar's mini revo   bar's mini revo Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:39 pm

idk about going AL for the rods, yeah they may be stronger but plastic flexes and i know the tubes are a better design the just strait AL rods but they can't be all that thick if you take some hard hits i geuss it all depends on how stiff the stock links are, if they're a soft plastic i'd leave them unless they were too stoft and either poped or over bent, but imo i think they'll be more brittle than soft and that could lead to some major breakages idk i'd like to just see how they run i'm still a tad skepitcal

the lug
Back to top Go down
bar321
RC Pro

bar's mini revo Empty
PostSubject: Re: bar's mini revo   bar's mini revo Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:06 pm

well as soon as tower gets parts in stock imma be ordering
Traxxas Connector Male/Female Traxxas (1) 2 3.69
Traxxas Stub Axle Steel/Yokes VXL (2) 1 5.79
Traxxas Aluminum Push Rods Anodized Red VXL (4) 1 20.79
Traxxas Aluminum Toe Links Anodized Red VXL 1 28.99
Traxxas GTR Shock Spring Tan 1/16 Slash VXL (2) 1 3.89
Traxxas Wire Harness Series Battery Connection 1 7.69
Traxxas Differential Kit/Center VXL 1 22.59
Traxxas GTR Shock Spring Black 1/16 Slash VXL (2) 1 3.89
comes to 101$ with out shipping....man outdoing a friend is expensive lol but the plastic is stiff but i can already see a bit of change in to rear toe setting but something about revo's make me go into 50 foot long cartwheels lol and yet truck still works fine lol but still on the fence bout the center diff ya it would help get to speed but i still wanna wheelie and i think that it would brake more parts by the shock when the front wheels come down spinging faster then the rears but with out the center diff the order would be 79$
Back to top Go down
bar321
RC Pro

bar's mini revo Empty
PostSubject: Re: bar's mini revo   bar's mini revo Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:31 pm

just got bak in from first real bash and wow it needs stiffer springs was flying it like 5-6 feet high 10 feet long landing on grass and i could hear the chassis slapping the ground but it finally re-learning how to fly these things i just got used to pede where no matter wut it fly's nose up but gonna probly order springs from thetoyz (just cuz there only ppl that seam to have them in stock) and also going to go up to 50wt oil up front and probly 60wt in rear but nuthin like seeing a mini flying at eye lvl lol
Back to top Go down
bar321
RC Pro

bar's mini revo Empty
PostSubject: Re: bar's mini revo   bar's mini revo Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:18 pm

...i aint gonna go 12 cells.....i just lanched my mini over 20 feet...REPETEDLY longest one was 25 and 4 1/2" and thing still works deff needs stiffer springs and heavyer oil the grass left stains on the bottom of the chassis next time my friend comes over il get a vid of it
Back to top Go down
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

Number of posts : 885
Registration date : 2008-06-21

bar's mini revo Empty
PostSubject: Re: bar's mini revo   bar's mini revo Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:42 am

Bar, you need to Velcro a piece of rug to the top of the Revo and train the cat to ride it, then you can get like a half-million hits on youtube.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rinohunter.com
bar321
RC Pro

bar's mini revo Empty
PostSubject: Re: bar's mini revo   bar's mini revo Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:58 pm

hvmmm......lol but got 2 new vids up of bashing it and wow these things are tuff but got around to getting vids

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

bar's mini revo Empty
PostSubject: Re: bar's mini revo   bar's mini revo Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

bar's mini revo
Page 1 of 1