Rc Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rc Addicts

A place for RC Addicts to sit back and discuss their hobby!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WORkBENCH'S!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

Male Number of posts : 904
Registration date : 2008-07-10

WORkBENCH'S!!!! Empty
PostSubject: WORkBENCH'S!!!!   WORkBENCH'S!!!! Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:27 pm

I"m pretty sure this thread has allready been posted somewhere, but... i couldn't find it via search so, lets see where you wrench... i just cleaned my whole room took like 4 hours probally longer but heres some pics of it clean...

my desk after i got everythign off of it...
WORkBENCH'S!!!! Work%20room%20001
new lights that i've had in the corner for a while...
WORkBENCH'S!!!! Work%20room%20003
the desk is clean but the rest of the shop is a mess, its even worse like right below where the frame cuts off...
WORkBENCH'S!!!! Work%20room%20005

so yeah i cleaned up the floor and vacumed so it looks good and clean now, no pics but you get the idea, thats the lug cave...

the lug
Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

WORkBENCH'S!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORkBENCH'S!!!!   WORkBENCH'S!!!! Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:48 pm

well since no one else is posting any i'll post an update to mine, you guys know i've been spending a ton of time wrenching of late... but i bet you didn't know it was this bad....
WORkBENCH'S!!!! Savage10

okay i'm not really sleeping in there so i can wake up and start wrenching, its like 10-15 degrees colder soo way better for sleeping, once you turn of the dehumidifyer, that thing is LOUD....

btw my savage lives 2wd will be FUN

the lug
Back to top Go down
MarkM
Rc enthusiest
MarkM

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2009-05-08

WORkBENCH'S!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORkBENCH'S!!!!   WORkBENCH'S!!!! Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:12 pm

Lately - sleeping with my RC's in the coolest place in the house doesn't sound like a bad idea - I could do a little cleaning myself !

Pretty cool cave there, Mr. Lug! Very Happy

BTW - The first picture of your bench, I really dig the picture on the wall of what looks like a Bronco making a run for it across a dune!!!!
Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

WORkBENCH'S!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORkBENCH'S!!!!   WORkBENCH'S!!!! Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:17 am

MarkM wrote:
Lately - sleeping with my RC's in the coolest place in the house doesn't sound like a bad idea - I could do a little cleaning myself !

Pretty cool cave there, Mr. Lug! Very Happy

BTW - The first picture of your bench, I really dig the picture on the wall of what looks like a Bronco making a run for it across a dune!!!!

yeah i got a few of those all over my room, my mom got some pictures from HPI's site and got the printed off on some like foam board
heres a link to where i got it from
its a savage X with a bronco body driving past a firestorm with a bug body...

the lug
Back to top Go down
Reyzo14
RC Pro
Reyzo14

Male Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-07-08

WORkBENCH'S!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORkBENCH'S!!!!   WORkBENCH'S!!!! Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:31 pm

Here at Reyzo Reycing Inc. we have a state of the art wokbench:WORkBENCH'S!!!! Img00010
haha its my mas basement, i like it though because i can use all the room i want. Its not all rc stuff though...i have trains slot cars and models mixed in there too...
WORkBENCH'S!!!! Img00012
Theres my table and silver cabinet, i put all my minis in the abinet alnog with their parts..and the table is really messy but most of that is tool and glow plugs(and i found a donut too...)
Back to top Go down
evil3
I feel dizzy
evil3

Male Number of posts : 422

WORkBENCH'S!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORkBENCH'S!!!!   WORkBENCH'S!!!! Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:08 pm

lol, my basment has too many spiders, and is too damp for my RC stuff, so I keep my RC stuff in my room and work on the floor. Although I do air-brush and bulid models in my basment and that is also where my drum kit is.
Back to top Go down
Reyzo14
RC Pro
Reyzo14

Male Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-07-08

WORkBENCH'S!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORkBENCH'S!!!!   WORkBENCH'S!!!! Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:19 pm

Last time i worked im my room my mother strangled me...so i found a new spot lol. Very Happy

Schwenzo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WORkBENCH'S!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORkBENCH'S!!!!   WORkBENCH'S!!!! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

WORkBENCH'S!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rc Addicts :: Site Chat-
Jump to: