Rc Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rc Addicts

A place for RC Addicts to sit back and discuss their hobby!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You've gotta see it to believe it! '06 Honda pulled by Incredible HULK

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sk8r
RC Addict Staff
sk8r

Male Number of posts : 505
Registration date : 2008-06-17

You've gotta see it to believe it! '06 Honda pulled by Incredible HULK Empty
PostSubject: You've gotta see it to believe it! '06 Honda pulled by Incredible HULK   You've gotta see it to believe it! '06 Honda pulled by Incredible HULK Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:26 pm

This just astounded me... If you watch closely there is not any one insid or behind the car that could help push the car.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_k3A3g409RI&feature=related
Back to top Go down
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

Number of posts : 885
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: You've gotta see it to believe it! '06 Honda pulled by Incredible HULK   You've gotta see it to believe it! '06 Honda pulled by Incredible HULK Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:59 pm

That was pretty impressive, did you check out the related links...this video kind of sucked quality wise but the RC was cool.RC Pulls van through mud
Back to top Go down
http://www.rinohunter.com
sk8r
RC Addict Staff
sk8r

PostSubject: Re: You've gotta see it to believe it! '06 Honda pulled by Incredible HULK   You've gotta see it to believe it! '06 Honda pulled by Incredible HULK Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:41 pm

dang dude that thing is huge!
Back to top Go down
MarkM
Rc enthusiest
MarkM

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: You've gotta see it to believe it! '06 Honda pulled by Incredible HULK   You've gotta see it to believe it! '06 Honda pulled by Incredible HULK Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:36 pm

Makes me want to fire up the GT2 this weekend - not to pull my car, just to see if I can dodge trees LOL!

Cool Monster truck though! He'd make a good spokemen for the tires he's runnin LOL!

On to the Van...seeing how I have an old John Deere model 100 mower sitting around doing nothin...well...it puts bad ideas into to my
warped mind Twisted Evil

That was a cool vid too...and a cool RC project!
Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

Male Number of posts : 904
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: You've gotta see it to believe it! '06 Honda pulled by Incredible HULK   You've gotta see it to believe it! '06 Honda pulled by Incredible HULK Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:13 pm

poor poor clutch poor poor motor and i feel bad for those tires, but wow talk about power, i knew rc's could beast a lot but not that much.....

the lug
Back to top Go down
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: You've gotta see it to believe it! '06 Honda pulled by Incredible HULK   You've gotta see it to believe it! '06 Honda pulled by Incredible HULK Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:16 am

[quote="MarkM"
On to the Van...seeing how I have an old John Deere model 100 mower sitting around doing nothin...well...it puts bad ideas into to my
warped mind Twisted Evil

[/quote]

I was looking at an old Wheel Horse in the garage the other day and thinking of some sort of RC application...not for anything like that, more so that I could sit in the lawn chair and mow the grass.
Back to top Go down
MarkM
Rc enthusiest
MarkM

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: You've gotta see it to believe it! '06 Honda pulled by Incredible HULK   You've gotta see it to believe it! '06 Honda pulled by Incredible HULK Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:32 am

LOL! Half the board here would probably volunteer to cut your lawn if could pull that off ;-)
Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

PostSubject: Re: You've gotta see it to believe it! '06 Honda pulled by Incredible HULK   You've gotta see it to believe it! '06 Honda pulled by Incredible HULK Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:18 pm

i have thought about that, you'd just need to run like a belt off the blade... and setup some steering hubs, like get the front hubs off a 5B and then mount um up with a giant scale sevro...

or borrow a few drivetrain parts from like a savage with like a 12t CB and a 52t spur that should be able to pull it.....

the lug
Back to top Go down
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: You've gotta see it to believe it! '06 Honda pulled by Incredible HULK   You've gotta see it to believe it! '06 Honda pulled by Incredible HULK Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:46 pm

I have a 'how to' somewhere that shows you how to make a windshield wiper motor into a super powerful servo. It was done by a guy who built a 1/3 scale buggy from scratch. That should handle the steering, a standard heavy duty servo would work the throttle, and, I think, power trunk solenoids would probably work to push in the clutch and work the brake.

I shouldn't have thought about it, now I'm thinking about doing it again.
Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

PostSubject: Re: You've gotta see it to believe it! '06 Honda pulled by Incredible HULK   You've gotta see it to believe it! '06 Honda pulled by Incredible HULK Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:03 pm

hahaha go for it, its only money Very Happy i may do it later on in life tho i think i'll just go for my snowblower i'd need 4 toggles to drive it i'd have to shift by hand... or mod the shifting assembly, arg it sounds soo easy to do, i'm allready thinking of how to mount the servo's and such..........

the lug
Back to top Go down
sk8r
RC Addict Staff
sk8r

PostSubject: Re: You've gotta see it to believe it! '06 Honda pulled by Incredible HULK   You've gotta see it to believe it! '06 Honda pulled by Incredible HULK Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:57 pm

That would be freakin insane! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
brushlessmicrodude
Rc Master

Male Number of posts : 802
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: You've gotta see it to believe it! '06 Honda pulled by Incredible HULK   You've gotta see it to believe it! '06 Honda pulled by Incredible HULK Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:47 pm

woah is all i have to say *speechless*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You've gotta see it to believe it! '06 Honda pulled by Incredible HULK   You've gotta see it to believe it! '06 Honda pulled by Incredible HULK Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

You've gotta see it to believe it! '06 Honda pulled by Incredible HULK
Page 1 of 1