Rc Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rc Addicts

A place for RC Addicts to sit back and discuss their hobby!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is it? Could it be? Yes it is!

Go down 
+2
MarkM
fieldfairy2
6 posters
AuthorMessage
fieldfairy2
Rc enthusiest
fieldfairy2

Male Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-06-14

Is it? Could it be? Yes it is! Empty
PostSubject: Is it? Could it be? Yes it is!   Is it? Could it be? Yes it is! Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:23 pm

Just picked this up this morning.

changed to dean plugs and is sitting on the charger now.

Is it? Could it be? Yes it is! IMG_0461
Is it? Could it be? Yes it is! IMG_0462
Is it? Could it be? Yes it is! IMG_0463
Is it? Could it be? Yes it is! IMG_0464
Is it? Could it be? Yes it is! IMG_0465
Is it? Could it be? Yes it is! IMG_0466
Is it? Could it be? Yes it is! IMG_0467
Is it? Could it be? Yes it is! IMG_0468
Is it? Could it be? Yes it is! IMG_0469

A project thread will be up soon enough.

fieldfairy2
Back to top Go down
MarkM
Rc enthusiest
MarkM

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Is it? Could it be? Yes it is!   Is it? Could it be? Yes it is! Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:34 pm

Looks sooo nice!

I have the two wheel drive version and I love it so I can only imagine what the four wheel drive version will be like - but I think your gonna dig it!

The only caveat I have with my slash is that I've had it out in the snow only about five times and the black cap screws are rusting like mad...so stainless hardware kit on order for mine. I've been beating mine in the snow and loving it - just as fun in the dirt!

Enjoy and gives us a trail report when you have a moment!

Merry Christmas!
Back to top Go down
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

Number of posts : 885
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Is it? Could it be? Yes it is!   Is it? Could it be? Yes it is! Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:25 am

Looks great... Why did you change to Deans though? The new Traxxas high current connectors rock...anyway, looking forward to the build.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rinohunter.com
fieldfairy2
Rc enthusiest
fieldfairy2

PostSubject: Re: Is it? Could it be? Yes it is!   Is it? Could it be? Yes it is! Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:11 pm

Thanks guys. I don't plan to run this outside yet. It is freezing rain/ sleet with snow. I know i will though.

I changed to deans because that is what my charger had, and i didn't want to use the traxxas charger for a week... I just couldn't stand 8 hour charges.

I was able to run it back and forth on carpet. I got the front wheels to come off the ground about 1-2 inches. Wheelies are possible. The new remote is cool, just gotta learn to program it.
Back to top Go down
sk8r
RC Addict Staff
sk8r

Male Number of posts : 505
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Is it? Could it be? Yes it is!   Is it? Could it be? Yes it is! Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:45 pm

That thing looks sweet!!! can't wait to see a running vid Wink
Back to top Go down
fieldfairy2
Rc enthusiest
fieldfairy2

PostSubject: Re: Is it? Could it be? Yes it is!   Is it? Could it be? Yes it is! Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:53 pm

sk8r wrote:
That thing looks sweet!!! can't wait to see a running vid Wink

Thanks. I can take running vids but my computer is too old and wont work with our camera, posting is a problem. Sorry. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

Male Number of posts : 904
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Is it? Could it be? Yes it is!   Is it? Could it be? Yes it is! Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:35 pm

SOOO JEALOUS WANT ONE SOO BADLY!!!! Very Happy Cool No bounce rabbit cherry geek study affraid silent cyclops tongue

the lug
Back to top Go down
Micro-T Master
Admin
Micro-T Master

Male Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Is it? Could it be? Yes it is!   Is it? Could it be? Yes it is! Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:14 pm

rclugnut wrote:
SOOO JEALOUS WANT ONE SOO BADLY!!!! Very Happy Cool No bounce rabbit cherry geek study affraid silent cyclops tongue

the lug

WORD afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.rcaddictz.com
fieldfairy2
Rc enthusiest
fieldfairy2

PostSubject: Re: Is it? Could it be? Yes it is!   Is it? Could it be? Yes it is! Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:20 pm

Thanks guys. Had this thing outside after the rain... Anyways. This thing is fast, accelerates hard. Only flipped 3 times after going sideways hitting snow and then the street. (low traction to high traction). Lots of fun. Except the cleaning part. need to get a cover for the chassis when in the snow. Tires seemed to get some traction for wet surface and snow. Need to get some tools instead of the included hex keys. Other wise i need to get my other cars up and runing for next year. just some maintenance and a new micro t battery.

MarkM: Ic an see where you get the rust. I used some moo-slick before to help but i can see a little discoloration on one of the screws.
Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

Male Number of posts : 904
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Is it? Could it be? Yes it is!   Is it? Could it be? Yes it is! Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:14 am

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LX9122&P=SM

those are some nice tools for sure i lvoe my set

the lug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it? Could it be? Yes it is!   Is it? Could it be? Yes it is! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Is it? Could it be? Yes it is!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rc Addicts :: 1/10th RC :: Creations-
Jump to: