Rc Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rc Addicts

A place for RC Addicts to sit back and discuss their hobby!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reyzo's Micro Crawler

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Reyzo14
RC Pro
Reyzo14

Male Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Reyzo's Micro Crawler Empty
PostSubject: Reyzo's Micro Crawler   Reyzo's Micro Crawler Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:30 pm

Hey everyone! I was pretty bored today "studying" and everything and decided to test out the movie program on my mac. I've wanted to post pics of my crawler for a while now, so here ya go!:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTymwAc-McA

Schwezno
Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

Male Number of posts : 904
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Reyzo's Micro Crawler   Reyzo's Micro Crawler Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:05 pm

very nice i really want one of those

th elug
Back to top Go down
Reyzo14
RC Pro
Reyzo14

PostSubject: Re: Reyzo's Micro Crawler   Reyzo's Micro Crawler Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:50 pm

I know they're so fun!!!! It kepps me busy a lot and the battery lasts a good 20 minutes. The only problem is that there is something binding up in the drivetrain, I've take the whole thing apart and still can't find it! Evil or Very Mad It is quite annoying as sometimes it locks up at low power.

Schwenzo
Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

PostSubject: Re: Reyzo's Micro Crawler   Reyzo's Micro Crawler Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:26 am

that sucks drivetrains are a pita to diagose cuz you gotta check every part and its hard to single out one part from the system cuz you really gotta have the cases sealed in place in order to get a feel for whats going on

the lug
Back to top Go down
Reyzo14
RC Pro
Reyzo14

PostSubject: Re: Reyzo's Micro Crawler   Reyzo's Micro Crawler Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:17 pm

I know I'm still not able to pinpoint it, I'm guessing it is the idler gear... I will just replace it and see what happens. It has worm gear axles so I don't think they're the problem.

Schwenzo
Back to top Go down
Micro-T Master
Admin
Micro-T Master

Male Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Reyzo's Micro Crawler   Reyzo's Micro Crawler Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:31 am

I've heard that it most often is a single bearing somewhere in the drivetrain... I'd check them out.

I-Movie is an amazing program! Especieally considering it comes with all macs =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.rcaddictz.com
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

PostSubject: Re: Reyzo's Micro Crawler   Reyzo's Micro Crawler Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:47 pm

want to download it for windows maybes they have it frees????

the lug
Back to top Go down
brushlessmicrodude
Rc Master

Male Number of posts : 802
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Reyzo's Micro Crawler   Reyzo's Micro Crawler Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:33 pm

Nice Micro Crawler Looks Fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
Reyzo14
RC Pro
Reyzo14

PostSubject: Re: Reyzo's Micro Crawler   Reyzo's Micro Crawler Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:14 am

Micro-T Master wrote:
I've heard that it most often is a single bearing somewhere in the drivetrain... I'd check them out.

I-Movie is an amazing program! Especieally considering it comes with all macs =)

Yeah I just tore the whole drivetrain apart again and lubed everything up, I got to the source of the problem! cheers
What happens is the bearing on the slipper shaft (you were right MTM) allows the shaft to wobble so that when extra power is put in the shaft it deflects away from the pinion and grinds against a little plastic shield built into the transmission case that shields the outdrive. I think what I'll do is get some new bearings from a different company and see what happens. If anything I'll grind down/ remove that shield.

And yes iMovie is amazing! Do you have a mac too?

and Lug; sorry man I know it's not made for windows. Maybe if you look around a little you'll find someone who hacked a free version for windows.

The now tired of typing schwenzo
Back to top Go down
Micro-T Master
Admin
Micro-T Master

Male Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Reyzo's Micro Crawler   Reyzo's Micro Crawler Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:44 pm

O yes, right once again =P

Imovie is so sick for a standard program... (ya, my mom has a very nice macbook pro)
Back to top Go down
http://www.rcaddictz.com
Reyzo14
RC Pro
Reyzo14

PostSubject: Re: Reyzo's Micro Crawler   Reyzo's Micro Crawler Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:31 pm

I have the 13 inch one. Its still amazing. It makes me never want to deal with windows again! But everything is great in the beginning, we'll see how I like it in a year! lol

Schwenzo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reyzo's Micro Crawler   Reyzo's Micro Crawler Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Reyzo's Micro Crawler
Page 1 of 1