Rc Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rc Addicts

A place for RC Addicts to sit back and discuss their hobby!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BackFlipping the RC10B4

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

Male Number of posts : 904
Registration date : 2008-07-10

BackFlipping the RC10B4 Empty
PostSubject: BackFlipping the RC10B4   BackFlipping the RC10B4 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:55 pm

yeahh you read it right king

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp-ntljMG70

the lug
Back to top Go down
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

Number of posts : 885
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: BackFlipping the RC10B4   BackFlipping the RC10B4 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:54 am

Pretty cool, oh and nice driving, well other than hitting the tree in the beginning. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.rinohunter.com
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

PostSubject: Re: BackFlipping the RC10B4   BackFlipping the RC10B4 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:17 pm

LOL yeahh and then taking out the camera.... i'm hoping to get the files to school and editing on them on a better software so id ont' have to loose quality in the converstion

the lug
Back to top Go down
evil3
I feel dizzy
evil3

Male Number of posts : 422

PostSubject: Re: BackFlipping the RC10B4   BackFlipping the RC10B4 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:23 pm

You need to hit up a track some day (when your are in school in FL. there should be some tracks closer to you (I never looked it up)).

The driving isn't bad, unless you count the hitting a tree and the cam. Although the 1 time I drove my t4 in my yard I hit a rock and killed the front bulk head. lmao
Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

PostSubject: Re: BackFlipping the RC10B4   BackFlipping the RC10B4 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:41 pm

the front bulks on these are weak.... idk if you had this or not but i have it and have yet to kill a front bulk http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXMHB7 i was killing them every few packs cuz i didn't think that the front bumper was also the hinge pin brace so i'd be running the bumper well part of it so it'd cover the pins so they the would'd fall out, meaning the front bulk would be taking all the stress when you cartwheel and be eating it... after i got that 1 busted arm and thats it for front end replacements...

and thanks for the driving coments

and evil, i'm going to clarkson in potsdanm NY, middle of NO WHERE there may be ATV/dirtbike tracks but tahts about it... sorry for the bad updates with college... its a lot to keep track of...

the lug
Back to top Go down
evil3
I feel dizzy
evil3

PostSubject: Re: BackFlipping the RC10B4   BackFlipping the RC10B4 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:33 am

I don't know why I was thinking FL, but in any case I still haven't looked up where any rc tracks are near there. lol Of course there most likely still won't be anything like you said.

Anyways I do use that hinge pin brace, although I never really had an issue with the bulk head being weak when I was useing the plastic brace. But then again I only run on a track and try as hard as I can to keep the car on the wheels instead of just having fun. I even have alum rear hub's, not because they are better then the plastic ones, but because they give me more rear grip by adding more rear toe in (.5* toe in racers edge hubs).

So far this year everything is holding up great for me, but I need to get new shocks as mine are shot as the alum is being rubbed away by the piston (new ones wil help the handling of my truck by a bunch, that or just buy a new truck but I will cross that when I get to that point).
Back to top Go down
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: BackFlipping the RC10B4   BackFlipping the RC10B4 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:07 pm

Hey Lug, don't dispare...there may not be any RC tracks but you can spend your weekends at Brockville speedway It's just across the border, and it looks like a good track. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
evil3
I feel dizzy
evil3

PostSubject: Re: BackFlipping the RC10B4   BackFlipping the RC10B4 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:53 pm

lug see if this helps you out

http://www.prolineracing.com/pages/shop-track-locator.html

There is a few places not far, but I don't know the exact distance but it looks like there is a few with in a reasonable drive.
Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

PostSubject: Re: BackFlipping the RC10B4   BackFlipping the RC10B4 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:31 pm

thanks for the link, but the closest one to me is 40+ miles away if you just type in my zip, it say s its only 30 to the closest but then when you try to get accualy directions its 40 i've tried a few of those and nothing new, there is a small track about 30 min away but its not much of anything in terms of racing and isn't in the best part of town (granted its burlington VT so not super gehetto) but its not the best setup i will be heading there this summer, see if any of the guys who run it, know about any racing, there was a track 30 min away with no traffic that looked beautiful but i never got a chance to drive it before the place got shut down, due to zoning issues (guy who rented out the space didn't tell the owner that they weren't allowed to have a track there, it was lame...

the lug
Back to top Go down
evil3
I feel dizzy
evil3

PostSubject: Re: BackFlipping the RC10B4   BackFlipping the RC10B4 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:21 pm

You should go to notre dame instead as then there will be a track only a few miles away (although getting though town takes a bit of time depending on traffic), and I would even stop by to pick you up to go to the local track. lmao

Anyways 30 miles isn't all that bad, although that is also the closest track to me, others that I drive to are 60+ miles away, but I don't go to those ones as offten. Really depending on your car a 30 mile (60 mile total) drive doesn't use that much gas, but if you have a car that eats gas then it might be an issue.
Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

PostSubject: Re: BackFlipping the RC10B4   BackFlipping the RC10B4 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:42 pm

yeah i may borrow the car to go, but i don't race and i wouldn't be able to do it every weekend but it'd be like 40miles... soo 80 miles in a day is yawn but i'll try to make it one day over the summer...

the lug
Back to top Go down
evil3
I feel dizzy
evil3

PostSubject: Re: BackFlipping the RC10B4   BackFlipping the RC10B4 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:06 am

That isn't too bad if you go every other week, although that is if there is a class you can even race in.

But yeah going 40 miles to a track is starting to push it, but I know I would be there at lease every other week. Then again the only time I play with my cars is on a track, so when I'm not able to race that week it really sucks (I could play in the yard, but there is no fun in it, so I only race).
Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

PostSubject: Re: BackFlipping the RC10B4   BackFlipping the RC10B4 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:59 am

setup a mock track in your yard get a few cones and a few bits of blypood and block um up...

the lug
Back to top Go down
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: BackFlipping the RC10B4   BackFlipping the RC10B4 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:16 pm

Blypood? Laughing

Best typo ever. cheers
Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

PostSubject: Re: BackFlipping the RC10B4   BackFlipping the RC10B4 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:47 pm

reads post
looks at key board
checks orginal post
looks at key board
scratches head
thinks "WTF"

wow plywood not blywood....

WOW still can't belive that wrong hand wrong finger bottom row not top WOW....

the lug
Back to top Go down
evil3
I feel dizzy
evil3

PostSubject: Re: BackFlipping the RC10B4   BackFlipping the RC10B4 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:29 pm

lol lug, I have done that a few times and I still have no clue how I do it.

A track in my yard would be nice, but I don't want to bulid one right now since I know I would go all out on it and make it just like an auctal track. Also a baisc track with plywood jumps too me would get old only because I would be by myself. Don't get me wrong I might bulid my own pratice track at some point, but I like to be able to drive with other people at the same time.

So for me racing is what I love to do, but I also get to hang out with other people that also like racing, as well as drive with other cars that are of the sae type as mine. A back yard track would be nice, but I don't really want to bulid one right now since if I was to do it, I would have to go all out.

On a side note there is a guy down the road that has a track in his back yard that I go to every now and then, but again I am running with another person at the same time.
Back to top Go down
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: BackFlipping the RC10B4   BackFlipping the RC10B4 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:34 pm

rclugnut wrote:
reads post
looks at key board
checks orginal post
looks at key board
scratches head
thinks "WTF"

wow plywood not blywood....

WOW still can't belive that wrong hand wrong finger bottom row not top WOW....

the lug

It's not that bad...you should have seen the typo in a paper I had to write for a biology class. I could have sworn I typed "duck." Embarassed
Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

PostSubject: Re: BackFlipping the RC10B4   BackFlipping the RC10B4 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:02 pm

LOL well if you typed it... i could see it.... but did they have typewriters back then????

the lug
Back to top Go down
evil3
I feel dizzy
evil3

PostSubject: Re: BackFlipping the RC10B4   BackFlipping the RC10B4 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:56 pm

That is harsh lug, but it is more then likely true. lmao
Back to top Go down
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: BackFlipping the RC10B4   BackFlipping the RC10B4 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:12 am

Actually, when I first went to school we had the option of hand writing papers if we didn't have a typewriter. I still have--and use-- a 1923 Royal typewriter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BackFlipping the RC10B4   BackFlipping the RC10B4 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

BackFlipping the RC10B4
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rc Addicts :: Rc Addicts Main :: Multimedia :: Member Videos-
Jump to: