Rc Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rc Addicts

A place for RC Addicts to sit back and discuss their hobby!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting Out BLOWOUT!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Micro-T Master
Admin
Micro-T Master

Male Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Getting Out BLOWOUT! Empty
PostSubject: Getting Out BLOWOUT!   Getting Out BLOWOUT! Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:55 am

Getting Out BLOWOUT! DSCN0722

Please read the following terms and conditions before buying:

-All items are sold as is due to the nature of this hobby
-All prices are posted without shipping, buyer must pay shipping
-Items will be shipped using usps with delivery confirmation
-All items will be sent out within two days of recieving payment
-Please look at my trader rating before buying, it speaks for itself
-All prices are negotiable, but please no low ball offers
-All Items are for sale only, no trade offers please
-I can recieve payment through paypal and money orders
-Please feel free to contact me for questions or for better/more pictures

So I came to the point in my life where I barely have enough time to take a minute and think about what just happend. College is comming up fast and i simply can no longer put time, money or effort into this hobby. So it all has to go for useable cash. Below is a big majority of all the stuff on my workbench and in the RC cabinets. The prices listed are the prices that I am looking for, but they can be negotiated. Package deals can be done, so please let me know if you are interested. I have the original boxes and instructions for 95% of the items listed;)

Contact Info:
You can PM me here
Email- rcdude2000@yahoo.com
Cell Phone- please pm me for this.

CARS

HPI Blitz:

I got this truck about two months ago, it has only had about 15-20 runs on it and it is in excellent shape. Everything is stock, but i did install the included inline steering blocks, dremel a notch into the battery strap for the balance lead of a lipo, and cut out a custom house transponder mount. Included is all of the manuals, extra parts and tools, and a custom painted illuzion body that has little runs on it as well as the stock body that is in pretty good shape. Also installed is a traxxas waterproof slash servo with great torque. i can include a set of tires from the tires list for some extra cash as well.

Price: $120 SOLD

Pics:

Getting Out BLOWOUT! DSCN0690

Getting Out BLOWOUT! DSCN0691

Getting Out BLOWOUT! DSCN0692

Getting Out BLOWOUT! DSCN0693

Getting Out BLOWOUT! DSCN0694

Getting Out BLOWOUT! DSCN0695

Team Associated Factory Team T4:

I got this truck about a year ago and built it myself. Believe it or not, but it has only about 30-40 runs on it. It is in great shape with little wear and. The shocks are in good shape and the diff could probably use a rebuild, but everything is in good working order. included will be a beat up practice body and a freshly painted body with only a few runs. A JR 570M servo will come installed. it has great torque and a good amount of speed. Also included will be the extra parts and tools that came with it plus a few misc spare parts. i can include a set of tires from the tire list if the buyer wishes for a little extra cash.

Price: $120 REDUCED --> $110

Pics:

Getting Out BLOWOUT! DSCN0696

Getting Out BLOWOUT! DSCN0697

Getting Out BLOWOUT! DSCN0698

Xray/Bluegroove M18B:

I have had this car for about 3 years now and it has seen a few hundred runs. I put the bluegroove conversion on last year and the conversion itself is great. The diffs were rebuilt not too long ago, but could use another rebuild soon. All the hubs are aluminum as well as the driveshafts. i modded a BRP mini-t bumper to fit and installed mini-t springs on the shocks. Included is a Hitect servo i think 81mg, its got metal gears and great speed/torque. Also included is a set of proline dirthawgs. I made a custom wing mount that has yet to break for the past year. It does need a new spur gear and if the buyer wishes i can stop buy the lhs and pick one up to include for an extra $8. Buyer please recognize that this buggy has been a project of mine for many years and has many custom features. i will include a custom painted body that was painted not too long ago with very few runs. A 1750 lipo can be included for an extra $10. All extra parts will be included as well.

Price $150 REDUCED --> $130

Pics:

Getting Out BLOWOUT! DSCN0709

Getting Out BLOWOUT! DSCN0710

Getting Out BLOWOUT! DSCN0711

Getting Out BLOWOUT! DSCN0712

Getting Out BLOWOUT! DSCN0713

TIRES

Getting Out BLOWOUT! DSCN07002

1: Traxxas Slash tires+rims- 40% life left- $15 SOLD

2: HPI Maxxis Trepador tires+rims- 85% life left- $25 REDUCED --> $20

3: HPI ATTK tires+rims- (less than 1 run) 99% life left- $45 REDUCED --> $40

4: Losi Red Step Pins rear tires+rims- 99% life left- $18

5: Panther front ribs tires+rims- 20% life left- $5

6: Ifmar pins (bald now) rear tires+rims- bald- $5

7: Hpi dirt hawgs (buggy rears)- 80% life left- $8

8: Proline bowties M2 front tires+rims- 90% life left- $12

9: Proline front Edge's tires+rims- 60% life left- $8

10: Proline rear bowties tires+rims- little life left- $5

11:BNIP Proline Bowties M2 tires- brand new- $10

12: BNIP Proline Front Rims- brand new- $5

ELECTRONICS

DX3S Transmitter: SOLD

I got this about a year ago when it first came out. Excellent radio. Will include instrctions, extra grip sizes and 4AA's

Price: $100

SR330T Reciever: SOLD

Got this with the transmitter. it has only been installed in two cars so it has very very little wear and is in excellent shape. Will include all the sensors and hardware as well as a bind plug.

Price: $65

SR300 Reciever:

I got this with the transmitter as well. It is in good shape, but the end of the antennae the insulation broke off so i put a peice of heat shrink on it. Other than that it works perfectly. Will include a bind plug.

Price: $40 SOLD

Pics:

Getting Out BLOWOUT! DSCN0706

Getting Out BLOWOUT! DSCN0707

Tekin RS + Hotwire: SOLD

I got this around a year and a half ago. It has worked excelltently ever since first installed. No issues at all. Has the latest vegas software installed. Instuctions and boxes will be included.

Price: $140

Pics:

Getting Out BLOWOUT! DSCN0704

Getting Out BLOWOUT! DSCN0705

Getting Out BLOWOUT! DSCN0723

Turnigy Accucell 6 Charger W/ MRC 10Amp Power Supply:

I have had this supply for about two years and its worked like a charm the whole time. I recently got this charger about two months ago and I have been charging all of my batteries with it without any issues since.

Price: $65 SOLD

Pics:

Getting Out BLOWOUT! DSCN0714

Getting Out BLOWOUT! DSCN0715

Getting Out BLOWOUT! DSCN0716

Novak Ballistic 13.5 Motor: SOLD

I've had this for about 3 months and it has kept me competetive for about 30 runs. It has never been ran over 135*F. Will include the sensor wire, instuctions and box.

Price: $45

Pics:

Getting Out BLOWOUT! DSCN0703

LRP Vector 17.5 Motor:

I have had this motor for about 2 years and it has severed me well for over 80 runs. It was never ran over 135*F Will include the sensor wire and box/instuctions.

Price: $25 SOLD

Pics:

Getting Out BLOWOUT! DSCN0702

Novak 380 10.5 and 8.5 Motors:

I have had these motors for around 6-8 months and they have worked cog free since. Never ran above 145*F. The 10.5 will need connectors. Sensor wires are in good shape.

Price: $40 for both SOLD

Pics:

Getting Out BLOWOUT! DSCN0708

TrueRC 5000MAH 2s1p LIPO:

I have had this for around 8 months. It has around 80 runs on it and has been charged at 5.0amps and balanced everytime. Still has good voltage/punch.

Price: $35 REDUCED --> $30

Pics:

Getting Out BLOWOUT! DSCN0701

MISC

Car Stand: SOLD

Got this 2 years ago at the Ihobby expo. It is blue anodized aluminum with a built in magnet for screws and such. It has a bearing installede and can be dissassembled to be more compact in your pit-box.

Price: $10

Pics:

Getting Out BLOWOUT! DSCN0699

Integy Hex Tool Set:

i have had these since Christmas. They still fit excellently and have little wear. I can include the holder that they are pictured with if the buyer wishes.

Price: $25 SOLD

Pics:

Getting Out BLOWOUT! DSCN0717

RC Car Bible:

I got this as a gift about a year ago. It is a great book with excellent setup information and more. Cover price is $24.95

Price: $10 PENDING

Pics:

Getting Out BLOWOUT! DSCN0720

Getting Out BLOWOUT! DSCN0721

Integy Ride Height and RPM Camber Guage:

Both are in good shape and work great.

Price: $3 each SOLD

Pics:
Getting Out BLOWOUT! DSCN0719

YOU CAN GET EVERYTHING HERE FOR $1100 plus shipping

Getting Out BLOWOUT! DSCN0722

Last Update: 4-20-10 10:00PM

Last edited by Micro-T Master on Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.rcaddictz.com
brushlessmicrodude
Rc Master

Male Number of posts : 802
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Getting Out BLOWOUT!   Getting Out BLOWOUT! Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:20 pm

I want the t4 so so so so so so so bad mtm but i only have $25 can you hold it and sell it for $100?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
Micro-T Master
Admin
Micro-T Master

PostSubject: Re: Getting Out BLOWOUT!   Getting Out BLOWOUT! Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:57 pm

Once you have the cash please contact me. As of now it is a first come first serve basis of sale here.

Thanks,
MTM
Back to top Go down
Micro-T Master
Admin
Micro-T Master

PostSubject: Re: Getting Out BLOWOUT!   Getting Out BLOWOUT! Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:58 am

List updated.

Thanks guys, lets get the rest out of here Smile
Back to top Go down
Micro-T Master
Admin
Micro-T Master

PostSubject: Re: Getting Out BLOWOUT!   Getting Out BLOWOUT! Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:06 pm

The 17.5 Motor is SOLD.

List has been updated with REDUCED prices Very Happy

I need this stuff gone soon guys, make offers Smile
Back to top Go down
Reyzo14
RC Pro
Reyzo14

Male Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Getting Out BLOWOUT!   Getting Out BLOWOUT! Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:34 am

WAIT.... so are you ....quitting rc?! Shocked

Shocked Schwenzo
Back to top Go down
brushlessmicrodude
Rc Master

PostSubject: Re: Getting Out BLOWOUT!   Getting Out BLOWOUT! Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:33 pm

I have almost all the money for the t4 couple days and ill ship it out hopefully
Back to top Go down
Micro-T Master
Admin
Micro-T Master

PostSubject: Re: Getting Out BLOWOUT!   Getting Out BLOWOUT! Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:38 pm

Reyzo14 wrote:

Shocked Schwenzo

For the time being, yes Sad

BMD, sorry the T4 sold already Neutral
Back to top Go down
brushlessmicrodude
Rc Master

PostSubject: Re: Getting Out BLOWOUT!   Getting Out BLOWOUT! Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:29 pm

:O saved all that for nothing oh well ill buy some parts for my bn4 including a new chassis Sad
Back to top Go down
Reyzo14
RC Pro
Reyzo14

Male Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Getting Out BLOWOUT!   Getting Out BLOWOUT! Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:01 pm

Micro-T Master wrote:
Reyzo14 wrote:

Shocked Schwenzo

For the time being, yes Sad

BMD, sorry the T4 sold already Neutral

Well, im shocked! But hey you gotta do what you gotta do.... Sad

Schwenzo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Out BLOWOUT!   Getting Out BLOWOUT! Icon_minitime1