Rc Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rc Addicts

A place for RC Addicts to sit back and discuss their hobby!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello From Minnesota

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
OlGrumpy
Rc noob
OlGrumpy

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-06-19

Hello From Minnesota Empty
PostSubject: Hello From Minnesota   Hello From Minnesota Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:11 pm

Well, I got signed in just to see that this is an awefully quiet place to be. Not many posts for nearly a year on most. Rolling Eyes Is there anyone around here yet? clown
Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

Male Number of posts : 904
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Minnesota   Hello From Minnesota Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:39 pm

i still check often enough and i feel like if you post more will come, i just havn't had much to post here....

the lug
Back to top Go down
OlGrumpy
Rc noob
OlGrumpy

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Minnesota   Hello From Minnesota Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:01 pm

Thanks Lug! Just looks as though it has been pretty dead for nearly a year. But I'll give it a shot!
Back to top Go down
Micro-T Master
Admin
Micro-T Master

Male Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Minnesota   Hello From Minnesota Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:02 pm

Hey man,

ever since i threw my tuff up for sale on here this place has been a ghost town.
Feel free to post up some of your stuff though, I'd be interested to see it Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.rcaddictz.com
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

Male Number of posts : 904

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Minnesota   Hello From Minnesota Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:45 pm

yeahh well you did bring addictz to life MTM soo we could blame you, i'll start to post some stuff up but, not much has been going down, for my other than a few odd bashes...

the lug
Back to top Go down
sk8r
RC Addict Staff
sk8r

Male Number of posts : 505
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Minnesota   Hello From Minnesota Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:02 am

Hey man welcome to the crew! i know that i haven't been on in ages either so i will try to help pick up a little slack ive left behind as well
Back to top Go down
evil3
I feel dizzy
evil3

Male Number of posts : 422

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Minnesota   Hello From Minnesota Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:05 pm

Welcome

Yeah this place doesn't get much traffic now, but all of the other forums sites are the same way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Minnesota   Hello From Minnesota Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hello From Minnesota
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rc Addicts :: New Members and Guests :: Member Intro-
Jump to: