Rc Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rc Addicts

A place for RC Addicts to sit back and discuss their hobby!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The COWRC "NO B.S.!" T-Shirts are here =)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Cow
Rc noob
The Cow

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-09-27

The COWRC "NO B.S.!" T-Shirts are here =) Empty
PostSubject: The COWRC "NO B.S.!" T-Shirts are here =)   The COWRC "NO B.S.!" T-Shirts are here =) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:48 pm

Hello my friends,

I am happy to say they are finally here Very Happy I will be giving a 25% discount on all T-shirt orders before the 1st of August! Thats only $14.99 plus shipping and of course the free decals that go out with every order as well!

If anyone would like to order please shoot me a pm or email at heath@cowrc.com Smile Or you can order them directly through the new COWRC E-Store! http://www.cowrc.com/cow_rc_new_site_022.htm (Once ordered PM me your order info and I will refund the 25%)! Thanks for your support!

Heath

Here is a few pics...

Front:
The COWRC "NO B.S.!" T-Shirts are here =) Fr

Rear:
The COWRC "NO B.S.!" T-Shirts are here =) Untitledyyiy
Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

Male Number of posts : 904
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: The COWRC "NO B.S.!" T-Shirts are here =)   The COWRC "NO B.S.!" T-Shirts are here =) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:07 pm

so is that june of NEXT year??? i'll def get one, and get a lot of crap from my freinds cuz its just the shirt i'd wear...

the lug
Back to top Go down
The Cow
Rc noob
The Cow

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: The COWRC "NO B.S.!" T-Shirts are here =)   The COWRC "NO B.S.!" T-Shirts are here =) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:21 am

rclugnut wrote:
so is that june of NEXT year??? i'll def get one, and get a lot of crap from my freinds cuz its just the shirt i'd wear...

the lug

Glad to hear you like them my friend Smile Makes sure to check out the $5-$10 rebate offers on the E-store page Wink

Heath
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The COWRC "NO B.S.!" T-Shirts are here =)   The COWRC "NO B.S.!" T-Shirts are here =) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The COWRC "NO B.S.!" T-Shirts are here =)
Page 1 of 1