Rc Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rc Addicts

A place for RC Addicts to sit back and discuss their hobby!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

May be getting a micro DT

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

Male Number of posts : 904
Registration date : 2008-07-10

May be getting a micro DT Empty
PostSubject: May be getting a micro DT   May be getting a micro DT Icon_minitime1Wed May 12, 2010 9:44 pm

Hey i might be getting a mirco DT in a trade for my EXT wondering what your guy's thoughts are on this and if there are any-upgrades i should get or at least think about

the lug
Back to top Go down
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

Number of posts : 885
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: May be getting a micro DT   May be getting a micro DT Icon_minitime1Thu May 13, 2010 4:59 am

The Losi Micro stuff is really pretty good right out of the box. If you get carried away with the hop ups you get something wildly fast that's basically uncontrollable. Simple mods are your best bet, a BB motor, lipo, and new shocks. These made a huge differenceon my Micro Baja. I use it mostly in hard packed dirt and little ripples would upset it in stock form, but the new shocks really help to plant it. There are cheaper springs for it that probably work just as well, but the tiny piggy back reserve tanks just looked too cool to pass up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rinohunter.com
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

Male Number of posts : 904
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: May be getting a micro DT   May be getting a micro DT Icon_minitime1Thu May 13, 2010 8:49 pm

hmmmm i may pick up a set of those, tho its integy...
i was definetally planning on going lipo and maybe Bl the ~8000kv setup Smile

the lug
Back to top Go down
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

Number of posts : 885
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: May be getting a micro DT   May be getting a micro DT Icon_minitime1Fri May 14, 2010 5:24 am

I know Integy has made some bad stuff over the years but these seem to be pretty good. But then I am running on fairly smooth dirt, maybe if you beat it badly they would die?
Back to top Go down
http://www.rinohunter.com
brushlessmicrodude
Rc Master

Male Number of posts : 802
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: May be getting a micro DT   May be getting a micro DT Icon_minitime1Sat May 15, 2010 12:12 pm

ill trade you my micro t with bl 8750kv
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May be getting a micro DT   May be getting a micro DT Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

May be getting a micro DT
Page 1 of 1