Rc Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rc Addicts

A place for RC Addicts to sit back and discuss their hobby!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sk8r's Micro's!

Go down 
+2
Micro-T Master
sk8r
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
brushlessmicrodude
Rc Master

Male Number of posts : 802
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Sk8r's Micro's! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sk8r's Micro's!   Sk8r's Micro's! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:14 pm

its nice and fast
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
brushlessmicrodude
Rc Master

PostSubject: Re: Sk8r's Micro's!   Sk8r's Micro's! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:15 pm

okay i will give you a offer later
Back to top Go down
sk8r
RC Addict Staff
sk8r

Male Number of posts : 505
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Sk8r's Micro's!   Sk8r's Micro's! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:02 pm

K kool works for me!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
brushlessmicrodude
Rc Master

PostSubject: Re: Sk8r's Micro's!   Sk8r's Micro's! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:33 am

how about $55
Back to top Go down
sk8r
RC Addict Staff
sk8r

PostSubject: Re: Sk8r's Micro's!   Sk8r's Micro's! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:59 pm

Sorry bro, no can do. pm me and we will talk further about cost and such. and when MTM gets a classifieds section up ill post new pics and a starting price. Wink

Wel i talked to my mom about selling my 4wd and she doesnt want me to because she is worried that whoever buys it, it will not be what they expected and since most of it is homemade, that something might break(which i kno nuthing wil) so instead of selling that one im gonna sell my other micro that has silver aluminum front and rear arms, full bearings, blue aluminum threaded axels, black chrome dt tires, blue aluminum front upper bulk head, blue aluminum sterring knuckles, red aluminum skid plate, midmount motor setup, and a silver aluminum 49T spur gear with a locked diff gear. Im selling it as a roller and it will also need new rear hubs and wheel nuts for the threaded axels. ive put roughly $80+ into it. i will have pics up soon. asking price-$130 obo. pm me for any questions.

Thanx

sk8r
Back to top Go down
sk8r
RC Addict Staff
sk8r

PostSubject: Re: Sk8r's Micro's!   Sk8r's Micro's! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:41 pm

Here are sum pics of 1 of my micro ts, 1 pic is with a baja body and the othr with a body i got from hipsterdufus on micromodz.

Sk8r's Micro's! - Page 3 Pictur51
Sk8r's Micro's! - Page 3 Pictur52

My next project that im working on is gonna b a micro slash. Ive pretty much got it done i just need to get a new body and make a few more small tweaks. Here are the pics:
This pic has the same body im gonna be using but im gonna buy a new 1 that i can cut up and get to fit correctly cuz as you can obviously see it doesnt fit quite rite lol!!
Sk8r's Micro's! - Page 3 Pictur53
Here is a pic of the fr. of the micro slash chassis next to a stock sized with aluminum hop ups
Sk8r's Micro's! - Page 3 Pictur54
Back to top Go down
Reyzo14
RC Pro
Reyzo14

Male Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Sk8r's Micro's!   Sk8r's Micro's! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:47 pm

That micro slash looks killer!! How did you shorten it?

-Schwenzo
Back to top Go down
brushlessmicrodude
Rc Master

PostSubject: Re: Sk8r's Micro's!   Sk8r's Micro's! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:26 pm

COOL
Back to top Go down
sk8r
RC Addict Staff
sk8r

PostSubject: Re: Sk8r's Micro's!   Sk8r's Micro's! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:39 pm

These little buggers had been sittin on my shelf for a long time along with my other rcs due to $ but i decided to do some work on them

my SOON to be bl micro (just needs an esc and since im not really running it, everything is just held doown by zip ties)-

Sk8r's Micro's! - Page 3 IMG_1595

my latest micro project- Micro t with revo suspension, ive almost perfected the rear end but still have to start on the front-

Sk8r's Micro's! - Page 3 IMG_1596

ill get more pics up of both by the end of this week!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sk8r's Micro's!   Sk8r's Micro's! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Sk8r's Micro's!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3