Rc Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rc Addicts

A place for RC Addicts to sit back and discuss their hobby!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

randomness

Go down 
+8
musclecar201
evil3
Reyzo14
brushlessmicrodude
sidewinder
Shaun
sk8r
rclugnut
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

Male Number of posts : 904
Registration date : 2008-07-10

randomness Empty
PostSubject: randomness   randomness Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:25 pm

well if you have anything to say but you don't wanna post a new thread to tell us that you just caught your pants on fire, then this is it, just say it, don't hold back (well within reason...) and just have fun seein' where the thread goes...

my friend read a 754 pg book 5 times as of the 11th, havn't heard from her since but the book came out on the 2nd... it took me 5 days to read it...

the lug
Back to top Go down
sk8r
RC Addict Staff
sk8r

Male Number of posts : 505
Registration date : 2008-06-17

randomness Empty
PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:44 pm

wel i nevr caught my pants on fire but i sprayed a ton of axe in the palm of my hand and lit it on fire and held it there for bout 10 seconds and did that bout 15 times lol.....
Back to top Go down
Shaun
RC Addict Staff
Shaun

Male Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-06-22

randomness Empty
PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:28 pm

I just climb under my work bench to grab a bolt and pulled my soldering iron off on my back

I went crawling last night, I went through alot of mud, so I had to take my tires off my beadlocks and wash my tires off in the sink, now I'm getting ready to mount them again, and never go through mud again with my comp rig.

Been working on crap for Crawlapalooza today, a local crawl event that we(OKRCRC) put on every year, we have people coming from as far as California, Colorado, Utah, and tennessee just to compete in this event!

Sold some crap today, bought some stuff with the money from the stuff I sold. Trying to sell more crap so I c an buy more crap to finish my scaler before Crawlapalooza. I gotta find some good lights since we are holding the scale run at night.

I worked on my car tonight, my dad and I got the passenger side done, we even got the brake system bled. Tomorrow we will tear down the driver side suspension, now that we know what we are doing the other side should only take a day or two. I need to go order a center link tomorrow, I have to rent a engine hoist so I can put my headers on, I need to ship some stuff off as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.okrcrc.net
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

Number of posts : 885
Registration date : 2008-06-21

randomness Empty
PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:25 am

745 pages? What book? If you're into longer reads I'd recommend Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand. Well, that's if you read a lot, otherwise it would be a hard read.

I've always wanted to ask someone from Oklahoma this: do the winds really come sweeping down the plains? When I was there last there was no wind at all...and I really wanted to see the waving wheat. If its like of fields that have been let go to hay it should look like waves on water...sounds cool, well until you get used to it anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rinohunter.com
brushlessmicrodude
Rc Master

Male Number of posts : 802
Registration date : 2008-06-18

randomness Empty
PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:16 pm

Atlas shrugged idk what that is
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

randomness Empty
PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:47 pm

it was breaking dawn by stephie myers and it's the 4th in the twilite series, vimpires, where wolves, + love, very good, but i'ld like to have more fight sences... too bad i think it was the last they're good though

yesterday i was pround that i was going to bed at 11:15 then going to brush my teeth i saw that my mom and sister were up watching the olymics, we ended up staying up till, 12:30 the one time i go to bed ontime they don't me angry

the lug
Back to top Go down
Reyzo14
RC Pro
Reyzo14

Male Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-07-08

randomness Empty
PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:55 pm

All i did today was ride my bike. I got a girls number too. Cool And Im waiting for my tower hobbies stuff to come in, It sad between wed-sat, but i live in chicago so it should come by friday.

Schwenzo
Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

randomness Empty
PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:26 pm

what warehouse, cuz i get my stuff in about 6 days from the illioise place and i'm in vt you're in the same state unless you got it form the NV place, well it depends on when you order the stuff...

i may be gettin a new MT bike for my B-day cheers afro

the lug
Back to top Go down
Reyzo14
RC Pro
Reyzo14

randomness Empty
PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:52 pm

It's all coming from the champaigne il warehouse. It usually take like 2-3 days for me. About a week from reno. If you dont order before the cutoff time it can add a dayor two onto delivery time too, so do weekends.

Schwenzo
Back to top Go down
brushlessmicrodude
Rc Master

randomness Empty
PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:50 pm

thats quick
Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

randomness Empty
PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:45 pm

i don't know what it is for from reno, i've only gotten 2 spurs from their, but illinois is 5-6 days, unless it's big... then it's longer Sad

i bet weekends cuz, lots of people order then, maybe, or only can get stuff out on sat or people want a lot of stuff for the weekend idk or maybe low staff, those are my thoughts

the lug
Back to top Go down
Reyzo14
RC Pro
Reyzo14

randomness Empty
PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:42 pm

Sometimes if I order early like on a monday at 8. Ill get it the next day. But I think I ordered on a friday night. So that's like two days to add cuz orders aren't processed on weekends.
Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

randomness Empty
PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:56 pm

dang you're lucky, i orderd somthing thursday morning and i got in monday, and now need to do it again... No the evaders gettin benched for a few weeks that's my determination i need to give more love to the savage

the lug
Back to top Go down
evil3
I feel dizzy
evil3

Male Number of posts : 422

randomness Empty
PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:09 pm

Reyzo14 wrote:
It's all coming from the champaigne il warehouse. It usually take like 2-3 days for me....
That is how long it takes stuff to get to me for there.

I need to get a new bike some day. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Reyzo14
RC Pro
Reyzo14

randomness Empty
PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:02 am

Now my order switched, my props are coming from reno. Oh well, no biggy. All I really need is the speed grease and rudder control arms. I dodn't know That getting a mini rio for$80 was cheap either they're $99.99 on tower(most likely gonna drop).

Schwenzo
Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

randomness Empty
PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:18 am

yeah tower's prices do over a year the mini quake se went from $179 affraid to $99 in one year... and the rtr MQ droped like $30,

also about a year after the X ss savage war release it went from 430 to 370... good thing i got mine for 365 w/shipping from myrcsupply.com (no longer exists... Sad )

the lug
Back to top Go down
brushlessmicrodude
Rc Master

randomness Empty
PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:29 pm

good deal there
Back to top Go down
Reyzo14
RC Pro
Reyzo14

randomness Empty
PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:42 pm

Ya thats good, my stuff still didn't come in, I'm mad!

Schwenzo
Back to top Go down
brushlessmicrodude
Rc Master

randomness Empty
PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:49 pm

hahahaha my stuff takes for ever
Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

randomness Empty
PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:06 pm

i gotta get stuff, but i don't feel like ordering and it won't be here intime for me to enjoy it going camping leaving moday getting back a few days before school starts (yeah i'm that preice about dates...)

the lug
Back to top Go down
brushlessmicrodude
Rc Master

randomness Empty
PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:10 pm

me too i ordered 2 bubble mailers full of parts and fingerboards and all the above
Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

randomness Empty
PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:12 am

it's FRIDAY WHHOOHO ohh wait its the SUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR but i still think its thrusday, ahh well i' must be tired

bed for me soon i think

the lug
Back to top Go down
Shaun
RC Addict Staff
Shaun

Male Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-06-22

randomness Empty
PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:32 am

brushlessmicrodude wrote:
me too i ordered 2 bubble mailers full of parts and fingerboards and all the above

Rich kids.
Back to top Go down
http://www.okrcrc.net
brushlessmicrodude
Rc Master

randomness Empty
PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:49 am

i use my money to buy
Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

randomness Empty
PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:53 am

brushlessmicrodude wrote:
i use my money to buy

well you are a kid and it was youre money...

the lug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

randomness Empty
PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

randomness
Page 1 of 31Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rc Addicts :: Site Chat-
Jump to: