Rc Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rc Addicts

A place for RC Addicts to sit back and discuss their hobby!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

randomness

Go down 
+8
musclecar201
evil3
Reyzo14
brushlessmicrodude
sidewinder
Shaun
sk8r
rclugnut
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

Male Number of posts : 904
Registration date : 2008-07-10

randomness - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:06 pm

hey all havn't been on since like uhh thrus. nite, schools over yayness just hit the local bike trails was a blast,

i hear you guys about adding stuff up,

for cars i'm limpling along i busted a rear arm on the evader yesterday, my badlands are starting to give me mixxed thoughts on one hand they're soo much fun, on the other they beat the crap ooutta your suspention i've been busting/poping ball cups for a while now, one of my studs is getting really loose,

as for $$$, i got a good bit of cash floating around, for now, give it like a day and it'll be gone, going down to mikes hobbies http://www.mikeshobbies.com/ to pick up some parts, and i may be buying that B4 from my FS thread, and the lathe, i've been working like 3-4 times a week so thats like 80-120 a week coming in, and to be honest its going rigth back out again...

so yeah i may get a mini e-revo BL sooner than X-mass like B-day present to myself

thelug
Back to top Go down
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

Number of posts : 885
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:37 pm

It always goes right back out Crying or Very sad that's why I've decided to win the lottery. Laughing I'm not sure how yet, but deciding to do something is the first step right? Of course it would be gone withing a few years like most lotto winners...but it would be one heck of a good few years.

BTW Lug, where have you been working? Just curious because I don't know if they still do it, ut Dominos Pizza used to have a program where, if you delivered pizzas for a few years and worked well, they would train you to own you own store...and then loan you the money to open your first place. I knew a guy who ended up owning four stores that way. Plus, with tips, a good delivery guy can make around $20 and hour in the right place.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rinohunter.com
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:15 pm

sidewinder wrote:
It always goes right back out Crying or Very sad that's why I've decided to win the lottery. Laughing I'm not sure how yet, but deciding to do something is the first step right? Of course it would be gone withing a few years like most lotto winners...but it would be one heck of a good few years.

BTW Lug, where have you been working? Just curious because I don't know if they still do it, ut Dominos Pizza used to have a program where, if you delivered pizzas for a few years and worked well, they would train you to own you own store...and then loan you the money to open your first place. I knew a guy who ended up owning four stores that way. Plus, with tips, a good delivery guy can make around $20 and hour in the right place.

local grocery store, at $8.06 per hour, minium wage, its kinda funny cuz i make $.06 than my GF and she's allready gotten a raise, tho that was before miniume wage went up, but yeah, the guy who owns it now, did that, he just worked his way up and now owns the place, not that i'd want to own it but just saying we don't have a dominio's for like 30-40 min away, to my knowlage, and with VT's licence deal i can't drive for work until i'm 18 and have a legit licence... a full, i'll be getting a legit one, once i call and setup a road test...

the lug
Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:51 pm

epic song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwJZJ9GyqKQ

the mix on this is really good this, is the the mix, imo its better than the orginal, but both are really good

the lug
Back to top Go down
bar321
RC Pro

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:27 pm

well picked up my mini last night and so far have 3 packs threw it and omg its awsome had 2 problums tho first trx messed up and put the "speed pinnon" on insted of the stock one so motor was runnign hot and not amazing off the line so switched to the ""speed pinnon"" and so much better wheelie on demand and so responsive in air and second prob was.....TO FAST AND QUICK its hard to drive cuz its soooooo unpredictable 1 wrong move and your trying to save itthen u save it and when i take off it just wheelies onto its lid lol here are pics
randomness - Page 16 Photo06201656
randomness - Page 16 Photo06201656_1
randomness - Page 16 Photo06201656_2
Back to top Go down
evil3
I feel dizzy
evil3

Male Number of posts : 422

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:23 am

(here is a book of how my weekend went down)
Enjoy...

Shows what little you know about RC racing. On friday when I left there were some really bad storms that moved though (I went on-line anyways when it might have been better if I left the computer off), and we did leave until about 10:30 (eastern) after the first storm system passed through. We then got at the track and after I charged up a battery I went out to run some laps.

The track belive it or not was dry for the most part (it was damp, but not soaking wet), then after a few hours and 3 battery packs though my car it started to rain hard again, then later in the day it let up and some of the guys I was with went out to run their electric 8th scales once the track dry out some (the surrface was mainly sand so it drys really fast). I took their cars for a spin and I think I drove them slightly better as I can really drive the crap out of a car (talk more about that later).

Then later that night around it rained hard, and let up around 9 est, and then sometime durring the night it cam down hard again (I was sound asleep, just what I heard), and yet again the track was nice a dry (as it not soaked, but if you took some laps on the track your car would be caked in mud/sand). So of course I had to go out and run some laps early (only one pack) and my car looked like it was made from adobe brick. lol

I did a quick clean of my car, but only getting most of the dirt off of the car, and then I headed out for round 1 of the heats and I did ok but on the first jump I came out a little short and had a dog bone pop out. Got that fixed and I was on my way, and even with the very slow start I had 11 laps (the top guys had 13, and a fast 12 was in the A). My laps times were on the slow side as I was off my 3 seconds from the current TQ's laps (fast but not fast enough).

After that race and after I did some marshaling I took my car apart part of the way and just started cleaning, and my car went from caked on mud, to almost new (didn't tear it down enough for it to have the new look). Also being that it were about 3 hours between when I was up as there was 187 entries even after the crazy rain that passed through, I had enough time to clean my car, and fix a few other peoples cars, as well as do a quick ride hight check, and camber toe change (I went to -2 camber in the rear, and -1 in the front with 0 toe in).

For the the 2nd round of heats I had a diff gear go out on my 4wd buggy, so I was only able to get 3 laps in (although it was really 4 I just didn't cross the line as there was a pull off/start area), but I went from running 26-27 sec laps, to low 24's and high 23's (in fact I was very consistant as my 3 laps were 24.1, 23.7, and 24.1 (keep in mind this is on an off-road track that was blown out where there were ruts that just kicked you right over)). If I would have stayed on that run I would have been in the top half of the A (the TQ's laps were only like .3 th's faster based on his fastest lap to mine (blinding that is very close in off-road as that time couls just a bump that left you in the air for too long)).

I had the fun time of finding a replacement gear set for my car (I didn't have any), and I found one, and I was ready of the main (I was in the B). The track was just so rutted up that any throttle would just kick you over, and even then once I got in a groove to little to late I worked my way up to 5th, although the laps time droped where every one was running high 26's to 27's.

Ok as for the bit about driving the crap out of cars, I can run laps times that are just as fast at the fastest guy's on the track, but when ever I tend to start running those really fast laps somthing on my car just goes out or falls off, and even turns off. Also normally once I find the fast groove I tend to crash less. What it come down to is I just need more track time as I now I can do better then where I have been finnishing so far. So this year I am running the series just to get track time with some really fast guy's, and maybe soon I will be able to race them in the A-main.

Ok I am done making a book. lol
Back to top Go down
bar321
RC Pro

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:05 am

:'( i has to go to the dentist today :'( on my way there as i type rly sux cuz i probly has cavitys cuz rly dont care bout my teeth 2 of them are already dead (baseball) and i drink ALOT of dew upside i get to have my daw bak after this but still cant get over how quick the mini revo is
Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:14 am

that sucks i try to brush like every day, so far so good, tho we don't have a lot of soda, tho i've been drinking a ton of nesta iced tea of late, there on sale for $1 for 2 liters and i get um at work for lunch and then my dad just got like 5.... soo we've been drinking a lot of tea...

dew is good tho...

the lug
Back to top Go down
bar321
RC Pro

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:29 am

ya..............my teeth are just plain messed up.....some how i have 12 cavitys total Sad got 2 fillings and 1 tooth ripped out(tooth dident even have anything under it >.<) but gotta go back monday Sad
Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:11 pm

tis sadness....

the lug
Back to top Go down
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:12 am

Ouch...I hate going to the dentist. Sorry to hear about it Bar.
Back to top Go down
bar321
RC Pro

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:56 am

well i can finally drink dew without it burning my gum where my tooth used to be so Very Happy lol
Back to top Go down
musclecar201
Rc Master
musclecar201

Male Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:52 pm

well for one...I"M FREEEEEE, summer vacation!!!! Took my last exam yesterday and just hangin around, gonna get some work done on the xmod, radline, and camaro soon.

Back to teh subject of convo, haven't had a cavity yet and I'm 15 so so far so good. I hate going anytime to the dentist/doctors, hate them all they do is usually give me more problems. Laughing

EDIT:My grammar has been really lacking lately because i've been so busy, had little time to write anything, i usually just copy and paste as much as I can from my other posts lol!
Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:45 pm

LOL good to be free ain't it, i'm allready into my summer shedual 8 hours of sleep im beat by 3 getting up at 9, yup yesterday i didn't eat like any food untill 7 30, and i've been averageing 10 hours of sleep a nite YAY yup,

my savage is almost running i just need to find that last hex ARG i can't believe i lost the thing......

the lug
Back to top Go down
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:39 am

I wish I could sleep ten hours in a row, I average around five a night. Mad
Back to top Go down
evil3
I feel dizzy
evil3

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:46 am

I get about 8 hours every night, although some day's more others less
Back to top Go down
musclecar201
Rc Master
musclecar201

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:17 am

I sleep around 8-9 hours, I just can't sleep anymore than that though it's odd most kids my age can sleep all day lol.
Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:00 pm

i could sleep for longer i just am usually worken up.... tho some days its just i can't sleep any longer...

the lug
Back to top Go down
bar321
RC Pro

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:21 pm

<has the sleep pattern of a bat...i just got up....AT NOON was up till like 6 am lookin over the mini to see if anythign was bust but these things are tuff as nails
Back to top Go down
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:16 am

Ah yes, waking up at the crack of noon... remember those days.
Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:19 pm

arg this week is going to be HELLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the lug
Back to top Go down
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:24 am

You'll get that every now and then.

I think I'm going to get arrested or sprayed with a fire hose on the 4th. I'm planning on going to the Washington DC Tea party, and I'm guessing it's not going to sit well with the powers that be...and since I'm probably going to be the biggest target...well, look for a big hillbilly being beaten by the cops. Laughing
Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:23 am

yeah, all the annoying things happening this week, today, sis's b-day, shes not up yet soo, tommorow work from 9-4, then i gotta head over to gf's to finish a AP chem packet thats due on wends, which i have work 1 30-8, i have thrus. off, tho i'll probally make plans with my friend who's visting from texas, friday fireworks in the big city, and i'm working till 8, soo i gotta meet my GF there, then sat, 4th working 7-11, soo yeah, i wasn't here this weekend when they did the schedual, so i didn't really get to pick anything and the dates kinda sunk up on me,

soo thank you for reading my rant, ohh and i'm getting sick........

the lug
Back to top Go down
musclecar201
Rc Master
musclecar201

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:11 pm

I'm getting sick of this weather! Mad 26 days this month have rained so I can't do anything! Hard to hang out with friends, work on my cars, or the camaro.

I'll be looking for you sidewinder.

And i get this saturday off cause they closed work for the 4th! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
evil3
I feel dizzy
evil3

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:31 pm

My mini rant, is of some of the local racers at my local track as they are only racing for some type of prize (the track gives out ribbions for like 1-6). So the guy incharge was asking if he should still give them out, and some of them think that if they finnish 1-3 they should get somthing. It really ticks me off that they are not racing just to race and have fun, as a local track is so you can race but be relaxed, although I have been more relaxed when I go to a differnt track for a road trip or even at the series races that I have been to then at the local track. It things like this I wish there was another track with 30 mins from my house (next closest ones is about 1 1/4 hours away (yes there is 2 about that far away, although I don't currently have a nitro car so it makes it kind of pointless to go there)), as at the local track they act like they are racing for $1,000.

Also if I had a job I could travel to other tracks, so that also puts me a bind. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 16 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

randomness
Page 16 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rc Addicts :: Site Chat-
Jump to: