Rc Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rc Addicts

A place for RC Addicts to sit back and discuss their hobby!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

teen stereotypes

Go down 
+2
sidewinder
bar321
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

Number of posts : 885
Registration date : 2008-06-21

teen stereotypes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: teen stereotypes   teen stereotypes - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:03 pm

Opps, just noticed this, lug the thread is locked but it doesn't matter since I can't seem to log in anyway...but please, feel free to give T36 my email address (maybe I shouldn't post it online, PM me I'll give it to you to forward) I have no problem saying what I said to him "to his face" I don't see the point since he's just a bunch of letters on a screen...but if the letters on the screen want to shout back and forth I'll play along.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rinohunter.com
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

Male Number of posts : 904
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: teen stereotypes   teen stereotypes - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:06 pm

nope you can talk to him your self if you still have something to say i'm staying out of this he's on rc411 alot you can just PM him there,

yes i know that thread is dead but i got the PM a few days ago and he was talking about what you said in THIS thread, he found it while browing the net.... and requested that i pass on above message,

the lug
Back to top Go down
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

Number of posts : 885
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: teen stereotypes   teen stereotypes - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:23 am

Ok, I don't really care, I just thought it might make him feel better to yell a little, I do wonder why I can't sign in over there, but I'm on too many forums already to get too worked up about it.

Hey maybe you can use it to get him to sign up here, we could us more members...I'll even be nice to him and let him scream as much as he wants.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rinohunter.com
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

Male Number of posts : 904
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: teen stereotypes   teen stereotypes - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:34 pm

sidewinder wrote:

Hey maybe you can use it to get him to sign up here, we could us more members...I'll even be nice to him and let him scream as much as he wants.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! thats a good one after being called a dick, and being trashed talked, infact he doesn't want to join he said so in his pm.... LOL wow.... no offense but sometimes people are just.... people.....

the lug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: teen stereotypes   teen stereotypes - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

teen stereotypes
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rc Addicts :: Site Chat-
Jump to: