Rc Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rc Addicts

A place for RC Addicts to sit back and discuss their hobby!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

randomness

Go down 
+8
musclecar201
evil3
Reyzo14
brushlessmicrodude
sidewinder
Shaun
sk8r
rclugnut
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

Male Number of posts : 904
Registration date : 2008-07-10

randomness - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:21 pm

musclecar201 wrote:
I'm just trying to wonder how that happened...

me too than that meanie evil3 came and made fun of me Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad tongue Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

the Crying or Very sad lug
Back to top Go down
evil3
I feel dizzy
evil3

Male Number of posts : 422

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:14 pm

lol

Chances are there was a heavy rain, and when that dirt gets wet, after being disced it becomes very soft. Even when the dirt has been setting for a while, and there is a big rain storm that comes through that dirt is very soft (I have walked through a soaked feild when there was no crop in it at the end of the season). So when you add all of that weight, on really soft dirt it just sinks right on down. I also know some people that have gotten combine stucks in mud before.
Back to top Go down
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

Number of posts : 885
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:02 pm

Yeah i think you nailed it. If you look closely you can see there are no ruts so it sank in place...the other possibility is if it's ground like in Ohio and Michigan the bedrock could be limestone, if it erodes you get sinkholes, some of the have been big enough to swallow houses. The real question is now that the ground is drying out, how are they getting that out? If they dig they risk having it slide and trap someone, but if they pull it they risk twisting the frame or bending an axle. If there's a National Guard base or Coast Guard base around they might heli-lift it. That would be way cool to see!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rinohunter.com
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:11 pm

aye that would be cool, or the could dig out under it, put some wood down jack it up and then pull it out ont the wood as if it was a sled...

the lug
Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:45 pm

and bringing it back again
so am i the only one who saw the twilight movie this weekend?

the lug
Back to top Go down
evil3
I feel dizzy
evil3

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:15 pm

yep
Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:57 pm

evil3 wrote:
yep

so is this a yep to the movie Suspect
or a yep to the me bring this thread back AGAIN, Suspect Cool

the lug
Back to top Go down
evil3
I feel dizzy
evil3

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:39 am

Your the only one to watch that movie.

Also this site seems to be slow right now (where is everybody?) Sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:02 pm

evil3 wrote:
Your the only one to watch that movie.

Also this site seems to be slow right now (where is everybody?) Sad Crying or Very sad

no i wasn't THE ONLY ONE, there were plenty of people 1.5 hours before it started.... and that was just at the theater i went to, tongue

and i does seem slow people talk now please

the lug
Back to top Go down
musclecar201
Rc Master
musclecar201

Male Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:46 pm

I've been trying to get some stuff done and I will be posting like crazy one the weekend comes, lots of xmod projects to come!
Back to top Go down
evil3
I feel dizzy
evil3

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:20 pm

When the weekend comes I will be racing at Leisure Hours R/C Raceway Saturday night, then I don't know what I will do on Suday tho (although I should be getting back home on Sunday).

As for this week I don't know what I will do as there really isn't munch for me to do. lol

Anyone need a custom painted rc shell? Smile
Back to top Go down
musclecar201
Rc Master
musclecar201

Male Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:06 pm

Actually I do have a shell coming in though, just don't have any money and its kind of small not sure if you could do somthing crazy on something like this...

http://www.atomicmods.com/Products/Radline-Stadium-Truck-Body-Clear__14060.aspx

Btw do you have like an idea of price ranges of different paint schemes so I can get an idea for the future?
Back to top Go down
evil3
I feel dizzy
evil3

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:50 pm

I could do some crazy stuff on the 8th scale's but it would be hard as the shell is so small.

As for pricing I start off around $60 plus shipping (for basic stuff), and although it may seem high you won't be disapointed
Back to top Go down
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:22 am

rclugnut wrote:
and bringing it back again
so am i the only one who saw the twilight movie this weekend?

the lug

Was it any good? Or was it just a cheesy love story that happened to have vampires? I usually don't like Stephenie Meyer's stuff.
Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:42 pm

she's written that seires and only one other book,
it wasn't cheesy, but they coulda done a better job, idk, read the book if you like that see the movie if not, i kinda get it... but still i think they're really well writen books, the story is pretty good but not amazing, tho it's helped me sort out some personal issues... or at least make them clearer to ppl who helped me... but i'm rambling so yeah read the first book if you like it great, read um all, and see the movie if not, thats cool...

the lug
Back to top Go down
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:36 am

I've read the Host, but the first thing of hers that I ever read was a short story in a compilation, I can't think of the title but it was one of a group of stories about haunted proms. She's done some essays...at least I think it's the same person...they were well written but kind of pointless. may pick up one of the Twilight books...

If you like horror novels check out Ann Rice's Servant of the the Bones (no, not a Vampire story) it's a bit long, but I think it's her best novel... and since it wasn't a vampire story no one read it...you can get a hard cover from Amazon for something like two bucks new.
Back to top Go down
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:15 am

Ok, I wanted to get away after Thanksgiving diner so I went to see Twilight. It was pretty good; one thing that bugged me was did they have to make the "sparkle" so gay looking (you'll get that if you've seen the movie...I don't think this is a spoiler)?One really funny thing that I don't think most people noticed, when she was looking up Quileute tribe legends...on the screen it read "Spanking the Beaver." I wonder what they meant by that?
Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:25 pm

sidewinder wrote:
Ok, I wanted to get away after Thanksgiving diner so I went to see Twilight. It was pretty good; one thing that bugged me was did they have to make the "sparkle" so gay looking (you'll get that if you've seen the movie...I don't think this is a spoiler)?One really funny thing that I don't think most people noticed, when she was looking up Quileute tribe legends...on the screen it read "Spanking the Beaver." I wonder what they meant by that?

yeah they accually buchered the sparkeling thing... and it was really really bad, in the books they were described with it being much more and more noticeable, i could hardly tell and i have good eyes Shocked it really should and coulda been way cooler and they also used the wrong truck the retards... that may seem really extreme but they even have a picture of it on her website...
randomness - Page 4 Cars_bella

but yeah other than that they did a good job on it, they messed up a few smallish things like she got there in like OCT. not march... and she had a POS computer, other than that....
NO I"M NOT A "TWI-HARD" i just notice dumb stuff that they couldve spent 5 min and gotten right...

the lug
Back to top Go down
evil3
I feel dizzy
evil3

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:45 pm

One think you have to keep in mind is that they change things for movies all the time when they are based off of books. Sometime it is simple things like the type of car used, other times they might change the story around altogether to the point that it was point less to even read the books.
Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:06 am

evil3 wrote:
One think you have to keep in mind is that they change things for movies all the time when they are based off of books. Sometime it is simple things like the type of car used, other times they might change the story around altogether to the point that it was point less to even read the books.

aye i agree with ye der but if ye had read dems bookses you'ld know how often ye old truck mentioned thems coulds uh gons der exra mile and gott dat der righ truck.

lol if you can understand that you're better off than me LOL and i wrote it....

the lug
Back to top Go down
evil3
I feel dizzy
evil3

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:39 am

I under stood it just fine, and the fact that you wrote it and have only a slight clue about it is a bad sign for you. lol
Back to top Go down
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:03 am

Speaking of completely incoherent post...where’s brurshlessmicrodude been? I mean sure, no doubt Bilbo’s blood pressure has gone down lately, but now who are we going to pick on? Sad I hope he’s not huddled in his room with diesel fuel and fertilizer... Suspect

It's quiet in here...too quiet. Shocked
Back to top Go down
evil3
I feel dizzy
evil3

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:59 am

or is it? Suspect

ok so it is, but I made a small noise. lol Basketball
Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:26 pm

yeah where has that little bugger been, he's falling behind on his post count, him and MTM were neck and neck for the longest time... but then he went poof bom

the lug
Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:05 pm

well i spotted one post by him...

no i'm not a stalker i just have stalker like tendancies...

the lug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: randomness   randomness - Page 4 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

randomness
Page 4 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rc Addicts :: Site Chat-
Jump to: