Rc Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rc Addicts

A place for RC Addicts to sit back and discuss their hobby!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NFL Playoffs!

Go down 
+2
rclugnut
musclecar201
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

Male Number of posts : 904
Registration date : 2008-07-10

NFL Playoffs! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoffs!   NFL Playoffs! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:27 pm

GOOOO STEEEALLEEERRRSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH THEY WON THAT WAS A heck OF A LAST 5 MINEUTS, WHAT A GAME, WATCHED ALMOST THE WHOLE THING, (had to go from dads to moms Q3) WHAT A GAME 2ND BEST I'VE WATCHED, BEST WOULD BE LAST YEARS, GGGGOOO GGGIIIAAANNNNTTTTSSS, BUT TONIGHT GOGOOOOOOOO SSSSSSTTTTTEEEEAAAALLLLLLLEEEERRRRSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE LUG
Back to top Go down
evil3
I feel dizzy
evil3

Male Number of posts : 422
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoffs!   NFL Playoffs! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:48 pm

The finnal quarter was amazing to watch. I'm not taking anything away from them winning, but they did get away with a lot of penalties durring that game. Although if the cards were to score in the first half instead of a 100 yrad TD int. then the out come just might have been differnt, also a score in the 3 would have helped them as well. But that was a really crazy game to watch.
Back to top Go down
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

Number of posts : 885
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoffs!   NFL Playoffs! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:02 am

NFL Playoffs! - Page 3 Steelers1
NFL Playoffs! - Page 3 287079561_857928
NFL Playoffs! - Page 3 Steelers_ani
NUMBER SIX BABY!
NFL Playoffs! - Page 3 Steelers
Back to top Go down
http://www.rinohunter.com
musclecar201
Rc Master
musclecar201

Male Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoffs!   NFL Playoffs! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:45 pm

That return touchdown was beast, but when james harrison was hittin that other cardinal that really pissed me off. OVerall though that was an amazing game almost better than last years (I liked last years cuz it pissed off all the new england fans) I would have liked tos ee the steelers just have made a field goal and make it overtime.
Back to top Go down
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

Number of posts : 885
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoffs!   NFL Playoffs! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:04 pm

I'm not sure my heart would have taken that...huh? I guess I should exercise more. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.rinohunter.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoffs!   NFL Playoffs! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

NFL Playoffs!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rc Addicts :: Site Chat-
Jump to: