Rc Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rc Addicts

A place for RC Addicts to sit back and discuss their hobby!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tamiya TT-01 Drifter/Onroad Track/Indoor/Carpet Car! w/ LOTS OF EXTRAS AND UPGRADES!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Justin Hoang
Rc noob

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-04-27

Tamiya TT-01 Drifter/Onroad Track/Indoor/Carpet Car! w/ LOTS OF EXTRAS AND UPGRADES!! Empty
PostSubject: Tamiya TT-01 Drifter/Onroad Track/Indoor/Carpet Car! w/ LOTS OF EXTRAS AND UPGRADES!!   Tamiya TT-01 Drifter/Onroad Track/Indoor/Carpet Car! w/ LOTS OF EXTRAS AND UPGRADES!! Icon_minitime1Sun May 31, 2009 3:56 pm

Ending in about 6 hours! GREAT DEAL
Has TONS of extras, tires, and bodies, and UPGRADES!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=260416684539&Category=19167&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26its%3DI%26otn%3D1
Back to top Go down
brushlessmicrodude
Rc Master

Male Number of posts : 802
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Tamiya TT-01 Drifter/Onroad Track/Indoor/Carpet Car! w/ LOTS OF EXTRAS AND UPGRADES!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tamiya TT-01 Drifter/Onroad Track/Indoor/Carpet Car! w/ LOTS OF EXTRAS AND UPGRADES!!   Tamiya TT-01 Drifter/Onroad Track/Indoor/Carpet Car! w/ LOTS OF EXTRAS AND UPGRADES!! Icon_minitime1Sun May 31, 2009 4:45 pm

I would but i dont have my money yet
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
sk8r
RC Addict Staff
sk8r

Male Number of posts : 505
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Tamiya TT-01 Drifter/Onroad Track/Indoor/Carpet Car! w/ LOTS OF EXTRAS AND UPGRADES!!   Tamiya TT-01 Drifter/Onroad Track/Indoor/Carpet Car! w/ LOTS OF EXTRAS AND UPGRADES!! Icon_minitime1Sun May 31, 2009 5:15 pm

if only i had the money... Sad
Back to top Go down
rclugnut
Rc Master
rclugnut

Male Number of posts : 904
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Tamiya TT-01 Drifter/Onroad Track/Indoor/Carpet Car! w/ LOTS OF EXTRAS AND UPGRADES!!   Tamiya TT-01 Drifter/Onroad Track/Indoor/Carpet Car! w/ LOTS OF EXTRAS AND UPGRADES!! Icon_minitime1Sun May 31, 2009 6:14 pm

hmmmm i got $80 burning a hole in my pocket so i put it out by dropping it the dogs water bowl but sorry i gotta get some arms, maybe diffs, and some other stuff soo no can fly...

the lug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tamiya TT-01 Drifter/Onroad Track/Indoor/Carpet Car! w/ LOTS OF EXTRAS AND UPGRADES!!   Tamiya TT-01 Drifter/Onroad Track/Indoor/Carpet Car! w/ LOTS OF EXTRAS AND UPGRADES!! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Tamiya TT-01 Drifter/Onroad Track/Indoor/Carpet Car! w/ LOTS OF EXTRAS AND UPGRADES!!
Page 1 of 1