Rc Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rc Addicts

A place for RC Addicts to sit back and discuss their hobby!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Generation 1 xmods supra

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sk8r
RC Addict Staff
sk8r

Male Number of posts : 505
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Generation 1 xmods supra Empty
PostSubject: Generation 1 xmods supra   Generation 1 xmods supra Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:23 pm

Won her on ebay a couple weeks ago for $30. came with a spare body kit and a few sets of rims, along with green neon kit, head and tail lights kit, and 4wd upgrade already installed. I just ordered some li-ion batteries off ebay for pretty cheap and they should be here in a few days. i am hoping to pick up bearings soon as well. any other upgrades i should look into getting?

pics:

Generation 1 xmods supra IMG_2367
Generation 1 xmods supra IMG_2368
Generation 1 xmods supra IMG_2369
Generation 1 xmods supra IMG_2370
Generation 1 xmods supra IMG_2371

let me know what you think.
Back to top Go down
sidewinder
RC Addict Staff
sidewinder

Number of posts : 885
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Generation 1 xmods supra   Generation 1 xmods supra Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:17 am

Cool find, just for the coolness factor I'd see if they ztill make the magnetic shocks; some company on ebay used to have a mod where you replaced the springs with two magnets. They repelled each other and you had a floating suspension.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rinohunter.com
sk8r
RC Addict Staff
sk8r

Male Number of posts : 505
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Generation 1 xmods supra   Generation 1 xmods supra Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:23 am

dang that would be sweet! ill definitly look around. and by the way, nice sig, it messed with my eyes while i was reading but i couldnt help but find it amusing lol
Back to top Go down
musclecar201
Rc Master
musclecar201

Male Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Generation 1 xmods supra   Generation 1 xmods supra Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:27 pm

www.xmodsinternational.com sells the magnetic springs, fi you need anything else, I have just about everything and I Don't really use it anymore, just ask.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Generation 1 xmods supra   Generation 1 xmods supra Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Generation 1 xmods supra
Page 1 of 1